Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
246
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
8
Hits:
693

The Question of Dorian Gray

Summary:

A little peek at the boys, a drabble-type-thing @200 words and lots of ANs- sorry. Oh, yeah, consider yourselves WARNED: Vamp!Xander

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

The Question of Dorian Gray

by Mystics_Oblivion

DISCLAIMER: Just playing with the pretty kittens. Unfortunately, they are not mine, but I will gladly groom and bathe them before sending them back home to Daddy (aka Joss/Mutant Enemy/et al). No copyright infringement is intended.

“Bloody hell, Pet, at your age I woulda thought you knew better then to play with your food.”

“Yeah, well you gotta admit it was fun.”

“It was at that.”

“Kinda reminded me of Wills, with all the questions and the babble.”

“Hold up, ‘s not why you did it? ‘Cause she reminded you of the Witch?”

“Jeez, Spike, jealous much…

…and no it’s not.”

“Right, good then.”

“It was the look on your face when she asked about that Wilde guy.”

“Wot look?”

“Like someone just handed you the keys to the local blood bank, lit up like a Christmas tree in Times Square, like…”

“Alright Xan, I get it.” *Muttered* “Why’d I turn you in the first place?”

“Because you get that same look when…”

“Question’s rhetorical, luv.”

“Spike?”

“Yeah, Pet?”

“You really upset about it?”

“Course not.”

“Good.”

*New voice* “Hey Spike? What about Stevenson? I mean, I’ve always thought the subtextual duality in all his works was indicative of the times and the changing dynamic between nature and industrialization and the sciences, but you were there, is that the intent or am I reading too much into it?”

“Well, luv…”

*Stepping back he whispered* “Happy Anniversary, Will.”

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author mystics_oblivion.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.