Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Characters:
Language:
English
Series:
Part 6 of V 1984 Season Two
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
1,125
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
13
Hits:
1,300

The Hunt

Summary:

In this season two story, Diana send James and his men on a hunt for the Los Angeles Resistance. It was one of the biggest mistake that she ever made.

Notes:

I don’t own any characters that I hasn’t created.

Work Text:

The Hunt by mbozzo.

Morning has come and a new day was dawning. For the human race, it was the beginning of a nightmare. The Visitors has killed most of the resistance, and those alien lizards thought it would be a easy victory. They were wrong. There was some fight left in the human race. In New Orleans, they have failed to capture Cynthia and Kent Adams. Elizabeth, the starchild was still alive, and has join Hasad aka Amon 2 in his mission to get his people off Earth. In Los Angeles, the resistance went into hiding. They needed the time to recover from losing Julie Parrish to the Visitors. Diana got up from her bed. She looked at the ball of white light that was trapped inside the glass box. It have made her glad to see it. She knew that the mind of Julie Parrish was in that ball of white light. She promised herself that Julie will be hers one day. She got dressed, and went out of her room. She have things to do, before she try to make Julie hers. One of them, is to find a way to get Julic and Kimle to Earth. Then, she remembered that they're on Pobeus, working on the labfarm there. She needed to create a new labfarm on Earth, to get them there. She was still thinking about how to get this new labfarm started, when James walked toward her. He stopped, as he reached her.

"I was wondering if we could hunt down Donovan's group. They are still at large," explained James. Diana kicked herself mentally in the head. How could she forget about the resistance? She knew the answer to that question. She allowed herself to forget, when she learned the truth about the ball of light. She looked at James.

"I want you to send a team to hunt them down. You will be in charge of it", ordered Diana. James was smiling when he heard that.

"I will do as you have ordered me," said James. Then, he went to get a team readly to hunt down the Los Angeles Resistance. The day has started out very good for her. To be continued.

Part 2.

Soon, James and three shocktroopers were down on the ground. They were on a hunt for the resistance. Now, it wasn;t a easy hunt for the four male Visitors. The resistance was very well hidden. They may have found a human or two in their hunt, but they couldn't led them to the resistance. James didn't think it was worth his men's time to kill them. As a result, the humans found by the hunters was able to live for another day.

Mike Donovan was manning the ham radio to see if there were other survivors of the attack. He couldn't get much traffic on the radio. Then, he heard a voice of someone he knows.

"Well, Gooder, I see that you're still alive. Those lizards couldn't killed you. You're as hard to kill as Cynthia Adams of New Orleans," said the voice of Ham Tyler aka The Fixer. Donovan had to smile, when he heard that. He haven't met Cynthia Adams yet, but he has heard of her. She gave the Visitors as much of a hard time as he does.

"Where are you, Ham?" asked Mike Donovan. I'm in Washington, DC with Chris. We're making plans to make those lizards to go away," answered Ham Tyler. Mike knew what Ham want from the Visitors. Ham wanted the Visitors to become a dead race. He knew that not all of the Visitors hated humans. If there were a way to get them off Earth, without killing all of them, he would agree to go along with it. To be continued.

Part 3.

While James and his men was searching for Donovan's group, Diana was on a hunt of her own. She was researching any information about the labfarm. In her research, she found that a labfarm has being created in New Orleans. The information might help in her quest to create a labfarm near Los Angeles. So she went to contact the New Orleans Mothership. Ronald, the brown skin second in command answer Diana's call.

"What can I do for you?" asked Ronald.

"I need to contact the person in charge of the labfarm," answered Diana.

"That would be the science officer," explained Ronald.

"Can you get me in touch with your ship's science officer?" asked Diana.

"Yes I can," answered Ronald. He went to the intercom, and said, "Would the science officer come into my office. I need to talk to her."

Diana was waiting for Ronald's science officer to come. Then, a black haired female came into view. Diana was shocked to see her.

"What are you doing here, Pamela. I thought that I have killed you?" asked Diana. 'Pamela' looked at Diana.

"I have suspected that you have killed my older sister. Thank you for giving me proof. One day, I am going to get you killed," said the science officer.

"Lois, here is my science officer. She can help you with your labfarm project," said Ronald. What he said gave Diana no comfort at all.

Night was falling. James and his men wasn't having any luck finding their prey. So, they settle for the night. Tomorrow was another day. Maybe, they will have better luck, in the morning. To be continued.

Part 4.

It was the next day. James and his men woke up, and went on with the hunt for the resistance. A few minutes later, they lucked out when they saw Thelma sneaking around. They knew that she was staying with the resistance. They followed her to a secret enterance. Soon, they would capture the resistance.

Mike Donovan was waiting for Thelma to come back. She has gone out to see if the loyalists has found them. Thelma came into view.

"Has any of your people found us yet?" asked Mike Donovan.

"I have not seen anyone yet,' answered Thelma.

"She got that right. She have not seen any of us coming in," said a male voice. Mike Donovan knew that voice. Then, James came into view. He has a smile on his face. James looked at Mike Donovan.

"Boy, are you dead," said James.

"You are wrong, James," said Donovan.

"WE GOT SOME UNWANTED GUESTS!' yelled Donovan. Then a number of resistance fighters came out. James could count that there are 20 of them. They had their guns out. James call on his men to attack. They did. None of the hunters survive the battle with the resistance. There was only 5 resistance fighters left alive. The resistance won this fight. The end, for now.

Series this work belongs to: