Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Rating: NC-17
    Pairings: J/B
    Status: New to the 'net; Complete
    Date: October 7, 1999
    Series/Sequel: No
    Disclaimers: All things The Sentinel belong to Pet Fly Productions and Paramount. No copyright infringement is intended. This work of fiction is purely for enjoyment and no money is being made by the author from it.
    Notes: This story is set in 1989, shortly after Jim joined the police department. Simon's already the Captain of Major Crime. I messed with the dates a bit to make the characters the right ages. Jim is 28, Blair 20, and Daryl 4. Thanks to Grey for making this much better than it would have been without her input. This story previously appeared in Come To Your Senses 17 by Agent With Style. Minor revisions have been made since then.
    Summary: Captain Simon Banks reaches out to his friend, Detective Jim Ellison, with unexpected results.
    Warnings: AU, This story deals with childhood sexual abuse.
    (originally published in Come to Your Senses 17)

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    20,339
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Comments:
    1
    Kudos:
    15
    Bookmarks:
    3
    Hits:
    1,843