Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Categories:
Fandoms:
Relationship:
Characters:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
334
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
10
Hits:
837

Shining Collection

Summary:

A long time ago two wizards cursed one another, which would let their love outlast for centuries.
Harry has strange visions where he sees that, but no one knows why. And above all: Why does Draco Malfoy of all people share these “shinings” with him?

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

 

Title: Shining Collection
Part: 1/7
Author: Ayu&Ihu Productions
E-mail: boringTVweb.de
Disclaimer: Harry Potter is J.K. Rowling's property, we just him and the others for a while... even though it would be nice to have them...
Rating: PG-13
Pairing: Draco x Harry
Genre: Romance, Dark
Warning: Slash/Shônen-Ai

Summary:
A long time ago two wizards cursed one another, which would let their love outlast for centuries.
Harry has strange visions where he sees that, but no one knows why. And above all: Why does Draco Malfoy of all people share these “shinings” with him?

A/N: Sorry if there are any mistakes. Neither Ihu nor I are so lucky to have English as our native language... so we try to make it right... Don't hurt us TT


Prologue

 

For many centuries the creatures animated with magic wandered through this world, the mist of time covering them away from the muggle world.
And through that time, when they lived in the shadows and muggles didn't understand there mystic powers, wizards formed there own rules for the welfare and benefit of their hidden community.
But even they weren't able to keep away every harm. Even though they were different, some principles were like those of the non-magic muggles they tried to hide from.

And thus, many things were hidden or traced, even though nothing were wrong with them. Since when did it became wrong to love?
And who was presumed to judge it?
But they did it.
Tracked and despised by society they stayed in the shadows, lost and alone. In a last desperate try to fight against their agony - in which pain, mourning, but also happiness and delight found their reverberation – two wizards decided to find their own way and so they cursed each other. The end of their tragic love couldn't have been more disastrous and hopeful at the same time. Their love would live on for all eternity, overcome generations and would hopefully lead to an happy end at last.

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Ayu and Ihu.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.