Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Rating: NC-17
    Pairings: J/B
    Status: New; Complete
    Date: February 4, 2001
    Archive: Yes
    Archive author: Yes
    Series/Sequel: No
    Disclaimers: All things The Sentinel belong to Pet Fly Productions and Paramount. No copyright infringement is intended. This work of fiction is purely for enjoyment and no money is being made from it.
    Notes: As always, thanks to Grey for beta reading. Changes were made after she sent it back, so any mistakes are mine and mine only. Please assume that the characters have taken proper precautions for safe sex. This story previously appeared in Whispers of the Heart II by AngelWings Press, although I've revised it since then. Feedback and constructive criticism of ALL types are appreciated. This story was inspired by the song "Black Velvet" by Alannah Myles. This is NOT a songfic.
    Summary: Jim, Blair, and an evening at home.
    Warnings: m/m BDSM Extremely vague references to The Killers and Love Kills
    (originally published in Whispers of the Heart II)

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    3,866
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    9
    Bookmarks:
    1
    Hits:
    2,020