Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Rating: NC-17
    Fandom: The Sentinel/Love & Human Remains
    Pairings: Blair/Kane David/Kane Jim/Blair
    Status: New; Complete
    Date: February 4, 2000
    Archive: Ask first
    Series/Sequel: Depends on the muse
    Disclaimers: The Sentinel, Jim Ellison, Blair Sandburg, & Naomi Sandburg belong to Pet Fly Productions and Paramount. David McMillan, Candy Nesbit, Kane, & "The Beavertons" belong to Brad Fraser, Max Films, Inc. and Atlantis Films, Ltd. No copyright infringement is intended. This work of fiction is purely for enjoyment and no money is being made from it.
    Notes: Feedback of ALL kinds welcome. Thanks go out to my friend and beta, Grey. Without her, I would have never started writing. Changes were made after she saw the story, so any mistakes are completely my own. Some scenes in this story refer to the movie, "Love & Human Remains". The scene between David & Kane in David's apartment was taken directly from it. I don't claim to have written it. I just added a little bit. Kane doesn't have a last name in the movie, so I gave him one.
    Summary: With a little help from Blair, Kane finds his way.
    Warnings: AU, m/m, underage-Two of the characters in this story are aged 17. If that bothers you, this story probably isn't one you'll enjoy.
    For those not familiar with the characters, I've placed a page with pictures here. They're not the greatest, but there aren't many screen grabs availabe that I've found.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    6,240
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    9
    Hits:
    1,422