Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandoms:
Characters:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
768
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
6
Hits:
1,166

Raspberries

Summary:

Fandom: Xena
Pairing: None
Status: Finished
Sequel/Series: Nope.
Archive: Sure, if you want. Tell me where.
Disclaimer:I did not create the characters here, I don't own them. I derive no profit from this effort. I mean nothing but respect for the creators, owners, and the actors and actresses who portray them.
Websites: http://www.angelfire.com/grrl/scribescribbles  and http://www.angelfire.com/grrl/foxluver
Summary: Strife introduces Cupid to something new, and it spreads.
Warnings: Just silliness
Notes:Dialogue and *sound effects* *actions* Rating: PG
Dedication: To Christine--a little late, but I hope it helps, and TW--rest the wrist--we need you typing again soon.
Rating: PG
Submitted through http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Makebelieve_YG

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

Raspberries
by Scribe
poet77665@yahoo.com

 

 

God of Love's Temple--Cupid and Strife's Bedroom--

*thbbt*

*giggle*

*thbbbbbbbbbbt*

*squeal!*

*thbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbtBRACK!*

*squealgigglesqueal!*

*stepstepstepstep*

Cupid: "Strife, what are you DOING to Imp?!"

Strife: "Jus' blowin raspberries on her tummy." *thbbbbbt*

*chortle*

*pitterpatterpitterpatter*

Bliss: "Stwife! Youse givin 'berries?"

Strife: "Sure, kid. C'mere."

*bbbbbrrrrrrrak*

*squeeeeeeal!*

Bliss: "That's funs! Do Imp again. Her's gonna get jealous."

*brrript*

*stereo giggle*

Cupid: "Oh, this is just ridiculous!"

Strife: "What? Didya evah get one from Dite?"

Cupid: "Of course not! The very idea that someone involved in something as serious as... uh... Why are you looking at me like that?" *begins to back away* "Now, listen here, Strife... you can't just..."

*pounce!*

*brrpt*

Cupid: "Let me go!" *bbbbbrrptppt* "I mean it, Strife! This... this isn't funny." *BBBRRRRRRRAAAACKT!* *HOWL!* *heheheheheheheh!* "Woooo..."

Strife: "Fun,huh?"

Cupid: *eyebrows wiggle* "Kinda sexy, too."

Strife: *grins* "I think yer corruption is workin out nicely."

*Flash*

Dite: "Oo, nice to see that you boys are wallowing in domestic bliss. I'm here to visit the babies." *rumples Bliss's curls* "What have you been up to, sweetie?"

Bliss: "This." *bbbbbrrrrrrrrupt!*

*squeak!*

Strife: "GOOD one, kiddo! You been payin attention."

Dite: *giggle* "Bliss, honey, you got a wet spot on my gown, and..." *thoughtful look* "Hmmm... Wet toga contests... Wet chitons for the guys..."

Strife: "I love my mothah-in-law. I see lotsa potential in those. We could have 'em durin tha annual fertility festival--ya, know, that break in spring?" *giggle* "Can't wait ta see what kinda reaction we'd get if we dropped a load of Meg's girls in tha Acadamy fah one of those."

Dite: "I need to go tell Heph about this. Oh, and Strife?"

Strife: "Yah?" *flash* *blink* "Where tha hell did my top go?"

*pppprrrrrrrbt*

*cackle!*

Cupid: "MOM!"

Dite: "Well, I had to. Tummy raspberries don't work through leather. Bye." *FLASH*

Cupid: "My mom blowing poots on my husband's bare belly. I'm not sure I was ready for that."

*Flash*

Joxer: "Hi. Hate to intrude, but I was wondering if I left that toy chariot over here the last time we visited. Ares gave that to Accord, and they're BOTH pouting something fierce."

*Bliss, Strife, and Cupid all exchange looks* *they begin sidling toward Joxer*

Joxer: "Um, guys?"

*LEAP!"

*pprrrrpt* *thbbbbbbbbt* *brrrrrup*

*SCREAM!*

*FLASH!*

Ares: "WHAT THE TARTARUS IS MAKING MY CONSORT SCREAM?"

*helpless laughter*

Ares: "Joxie, are you all right? What have they been doing to you? Did Strife hold you down and get Cupid to tickle you with his wingtips again?"

Joxer: *wipes eyes* "Nuh... nuh no. That wasn't it."

Ares: *glares menacingly at son and son-in-law* *Strife and Cupid look at the ceiling and whistle innocently* *Bliss tries to do the same, but can only manage a 'pbt'* *everyone collapses in laughter again.* "What the Tartarus is going on?"

Joxer: *crooks his finger* "Come here and I'll tell you." *Ares walks nearer* "Closer." *Ares comes closer slowly* *he looks a little suspicous now* "Closer..." *one more step*

*TACKLE*

Ares: "JOXER! What are you...?" *Tries to keep Joxer from hauling his shirt up.* *has very limited success* "You aren't going to...? DON'T YOU DARE!"

*thbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbt*

Ares: "I... you..."

*prrrrrrpt*

Ares: "I'M THE GOD OF WAR, DAMMIT!"

*brack*

*BWHAAA HAAAA HAAAAA HAAAAA HAAAAA!* *laugh* *chuckle* *chortle*

*snort*

*sniff*

Joxer: "Okay?"

Ares: "Strange. I'm..."

Cupid: "Amused?"

Strife: "Pissed?"

Ares: "Horny." *grabs Joxer* "You know, I can think of OTHER places to do that trick."

Joxer: *bats his eyelashes* *miniflash* "Cupe, Strife--you'll find Accord in Imp's bed. We'll come for him... sometime."

*Flash*

Strife: "Oo, an unlooked fah side benifit fah adults! Cupe, I have an idea."

Cupid: *winces, but cracks one eye to peek* "Yes?"

Strife: "What say I get wunna tha Muses ta sit with tha kiddos, then you an' me do a little commando 'berry blowin?"

Cupid: *eyes light up* "Okay, but whichever of us catches Apollo has to dodge fast, just in case it works for him, too."

Strife: "Granted. An' I dibs Hades."

Cupid: *eyes go like this: O.O* "Are you KIDDING?"

Strife: *shrugs as he prepares to flash off after a Muse* "Hey, Pep is topside right now. Unca Hades could USE a little cheerin up."

*Flash*

Cupid: *picks up Imp* "C'mon, Blissy. Let's put Imp in with Accord, so they can visit. Do you have plenty of toys and scrolls and paints and stuff?"

Bliss: "Sure. Why? They's too little to play with them."

Cupid: "I just want to be sure you don't run out." *starts toward bedroom* "Your daddies may not be able to leave the temple for awhile after today."

The End

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Scribe.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.