Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Fandom: Once a Thief
    Pairing: Vic/Mac/the Director
    Rating: NC-17 for graphic m/m/f sex
    Status: new, complete
    Series/Sequel: Deal with the Devil II
    Archive: Sure, just tell me where the first time.
    Feedback: Hell yes! :)
    Disclaimers: Disclaimer: Everything and everyone in this story except the actual idea belong to John Woo and Alliance. But they had the poor taste to cancel the show, so someone has to keep the boys occupied. Don't I?
    WARNING: This story is m/m/f, which means there is graphic m/f as well as m/m sex. If that's not your thing, that's why the computer gods gave us a delete key.
    Summary: It's the morning after, and how will Vic, Mac, and the Director handle it?
    Disclaimers: Disclaimer: Everything and everyone in this story except the actual idea belong to John Woo and Alliance. But they had the poor taste to cancel the show, so someone has to keep the boys occupied. Don't I?
    Submitted through the 'YG deleted' OnceAThiefFic. Let me know if you want a new list for this fandom

    Series
    Language:
    English
    Words:
    2,265
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    11
    Hits:
    1,071