Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandoms:
Relationship:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
900
Chapters:
1/1
Comments:
1
Kudos:
17
Bookmarks:
1
Hits:
3,661

Discoveries

Summary:

Kon discovers something that Tim likes; Bart helps him exploit it.

Work Text:

Discoveries    

 

Kon slammed him into the wall as they kissed, pinning his arms above his head, and Tim moaned and shuddered, going limp in the other teen’s grip.

 

Kon eyed his lover’s panting form, already flushed with arousal, though they’d only been making out for a few minutes. A slow grin spread across his face. “You like that, huh?”

 

Tim blinked hazily, and shuddered in Kon’s grip. “Wha–?” he asked, as if unable to muster the brain cells to comprehend the question.

 

Bart buzzed over, having closed and locked the door and collected the supplies from where they had been secreted from Cyborg’s security systems. He was equally aroused as Tim, though not as out of breath; then again, he was a speedster, and could get hard in 0.2 seconds. Eyeing Tim up and down, he nodded at Kon. “Yeah, he really does.”

 

Kon smirked. “Then…” he replaced his hands with a telekinetic grip, moving down to undo the Robin uniform, “…we should definitely take advantage of it, don’t you think?” He put on a mock-thoughtful expression. “I think we should keep him pinned to the wall until he screams for us.”

 

Tim, finally realizing what was going on, started to protest. It came out as a weak, “Uhnn, guys, I…” which proved it was more for form’s sake than any real desire on his part not to participate in bondage as the bound participant.

 

“You what, Tim?” Bart asked curiously, looking up from where he was divesting Tim of his boots, socks, tights and jock. His hand was currently curled half inside Tim’s waistband, and with a few speed-fast flickers of his fingers, Tim’s brain shut down once more.  

 

“He wants you to keep doing what you’re doing, Bart,” Kon said, grinning as he placed carefully precise bites over Tim’s midsection. The first few caused Tim to flinch, then he started to arch into the bites, moaning almost too low to hear.

 

Bart’s grin was just as bright as it was when he was younger, but nowhere near as innocent. And it had nothing to do with the fact that after one blurry second, he was naked, sporting an erection that matched Tim’s in hardness. “Can do, SB.” In a flash, he had Tim naked from the waist down – matching the waist up, except for the fact that Robin still wore his mask – and had engulfed Tim’s cock in his mouth.

 

Tim made a low growling noise, and Kon saw him bite down on his own tongue as he tried not to scream. Bart was the best at giving blowjobs; hot warmth combined with vibrations would have been enough to tip the scales in his favor, but he also had the unique ability to deep-throat for what seemed like forever, even to a non-speedster.

 

For a moment Kon wished he and Tim had traded places, but only for a moment. While the idea of being at the other two boys’ mercy did have some appeal, really, Tim was getting more out of it than he would.

 

Also, it was a bit of a power trip, making Robin so hot that he forgot how to talk.

 

Kon bit down on Tim’s left nipple as Bart made a few half-speed passes of his tongue around the head of Tim’s cock. Tim choked, and quit biting down on his tongue, the endorphins rushing through his body causing him to pant like a racehorse. With a tendril of TTK, Kon twisted the just-bitten nipple, and bit down on the other one as Bart swallowed Tim whole until his nose was buried in Tim’s pubic hair, one hand rolling Tim’s balls while the other delved between his ass cheeks.

 

Tim didn’t scream; he let out a long, loud ululating wail, and, from the way Bart jerked, came harder than they’d ever seen him do before. Kon whimpered as his own cock jerked inside its denim and cotton prison, and wished he’d removed his jeans before deciding to torture Robin.

 

Then again, he thought as he eyed the pearly white splotch on the carpet from where Bart’s speedster metabolism had once again won against his self-control, maybe it was a good thing. Bart blushed under Kon’s regard, but instead of apologizing, just turned a smug look on Tim.

 

Kon was still pinning Tim to the wall, which was a good thing. Tim wouldn’t have run away if he hadn’t been; he wouldn’t have been able to. His eyelids were at half-mast, he was still panting, and if it wasn’t for the ‘just been fucked’ daze in his aura, one might have thought he was almost asleep. Kon moved his hands away and, using his TTK, lowered Tim gently to the floor. At the movement, Tim opened his eyes, and seeing his two lovers there, gave them a lazy grin that spoke of just how good he was feeling.

 

They’d done a really good job. Kon winced as his cock once more begged for release. Bart, being more observant than most people gave him credit for, noticed.

 

“So, Kon…” Between one breath and the next, Kon found himself flat on his back with Bart sitting on his haunches over his naked stomach. “How’s about I hold you down and fuck myself on your cock until you scream for me to let you come?” Bart’s grin wasn’t quite maniacal, but Kon knew saying ‘no’ was out of the question.

 

He’d created a monster.

 

Kon grinned. “Sure.”  

And he had absolutely no problem with that.