Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Pairing(s): Obi-Wan/Anakin, Anakin/Mace
    Rating: R
    Archive/Distribution: CoC, fanfiction.net, O-A archive; fabulae, and M_A if they want it. Anyone else, please ask.
    Category: Angst
    Summary: Companion piece to "Branded by Roses". This one is mostly Obi-Wan s perspective.
    Warnings: If you need "c" with your "h" this fic is not for you. Still no happy ending and a rare appearance by NoTears!Obi.
    Feedback: Roses are red, violets are blue, a naked Jedi in bed, is what feedback gets you. (*Ahem* Yes, please onlist or offlist, but constructive crit offlist please.)
    Disclaimers: Anakin and Obi-Wan belong to George. All hail George. No money being made off this, don't sue.
    Thanks: to you for reading it, to angel and Athena for betaing it, and to all of CMW *mwuah* Love you guys.
    Author's Notes: Response to "Angsty Anakin in August" Challenge from the O-A list.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    2,077
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    10
    Hits:
    1,287