Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Series:
Part 4 of Daphne: Sacred Laurel
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
10,645
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
13
Hits:
1,554

Silence

Summary:

At the fall of the world, Lee and Gaeta's secret relationship is put to the test.

Work Text:

Title: Silence

Author: Lopaka Tanu

Disclaimer: I do not claim ownership of Battlestar Galactica.

Characters: Gaeta, Lee, ensemble

Wordcount: 10634

Prompt:

Fandom: Battlestar Galactica

Pairing: Gaeta/Lee

Rating: Adult

Warnings: Language, Violence, Alternate Universe

Summary: At the fall of the world, Lee and Gaeta's secret relationship is put to the test.

Author's Note: Relies heavily upon first hand knowledge of the mini-series.

______________________________________

 

 

Placing his head against the cool metal of the toilet tank, Felix groaned in distress. If his stomach would stop threatening to spill forth all the lemonlime soda he had consumed that morning, he would be ever so grateful. Every time his body strained to heave, his temperature would spike and he felt like hitting the deck. It was pure hell.

Felix stood up slowly and turned to the sink in the tiny head. It was early morning Fleet Standard Time and he was on a military transport to the Galactica. His job was fairly simple, he was to find out what the hell was keeping the Galactica from being rigged with the necessary equipment to turn it in to a museum and fix it. He had told Roslin what he thought the source was, but she insisted he inspect it in person then report to her when she arrived later in the day.

There was no way in hell he was going to get the old man to agree to put computers on his ship. In another month Commander Adama would be out of service and the Galactica would be in his jurisdiction. Laura had promised him the command of her refit if he could ensure the computers were properly installed. Felix would have agreed to come even if only to visit a ship so much like his former home.

He was looking forward to and dreading the anticipation of the Galactica. How much would she be like the Olympus? Would he be too choked up with emotion to do his duty? Could he do his duty even though it went against standard operating procedure for an original BattleStar? Inside Felix knew he would whatever was necessary to ensure Laura's will be done.

He was Felix Adama, former tactical officer of the Colonial Fleet and Aide to Secretary of Education Laura Roslin. He had served on three BattleStars, including the Olympus, the Tyriens, and the flag ship, Atlantia. Second in his class, he had commanded over a hundred successful tactical training missions. He would have been the best damned tactical officer the Galactica had seen since she was last in full service. These people were beneath him.

Washing off his face in the basin, he used the hand towel to dry himself off. Then Felix had to clutch the wall and close his eyes to keep from throwing up again. The nausea was quicker to abate this time. Opening his eyes, he took a few calming breaths.

Felix could feel the shuddering of the vessel under his feet signaling that it was docking with the Galactica. Buttoning up the chest flap of his black uniform, he checked himself over. He was wearing the uniform of the Inspector General's office. It was similar in appearance to the standard fleet uniform, minus the rank insignia and the flap was over the left breast instead of the right. Finally, he smiled as he put on the black beret that was standard with the uniform.

Stepping out of the restroom, he looked about to see what was going on. The large group of military personnel returning to the Galactica from Athens Base were heading to the exit. Walking over to his seat, he shouldered his pack and took his place in line. There were at least a dozen people ahead of him waiting with their identification papers out. Reaching in to his pack, he pulled his out of the front zip.

When it came his turn to present, he held out his papers, barely looking at the deck hand who checked them over against the passenger manifest.

When the young woman saw his name then looked up to his uniform, she gasped. Handing them to him, she saluted. "Welcome aboard the BattleStar Galactica, sir."

"Where is Commander Adama?" Returning the salute, he waited for the woman to guide him off the ship.

"He's in his quarters, sir. Shall I notify him of your arrival?" She knew it was a stupid question the moment she asked. Wincing, Calley saluted again and backed off the transport. "Right this way, sir, I will lead you to Commander Adama personally!"

"Please do." As she stopped to hand over the manifest to another deck hand, he took back his information from her distracted hands. He ignored the silence that descended from his appearance as he walked across the deck towards the hangar hatch. It was a heady feeling, the fear his uniform inspired in others. Too bad his assignment was only temporary. After the Galactica was just another orbiting museum, he would be back to civilian life once more.

Stepping in to the corridor of the Galactica, he paused at the familiar sight. It was like being back aboard the Olympus again, everything was identical, right down to the colors. Everything was more vivid on the Galactica, though, her Commander taking obvious pride in the small things. Even the lights seemed brighter to him.

Following Calley through the maze, he knew he was close to the Commander's quarters by the increased number of marines. The quarters of all senior officers were on the command deck. The blue and gray corridors ended in large gun metal gray hatch with a circular bulkhead lock. He waited for Calley to knock on the door before standing at attention in front of the hatch.

After she rapped on the door three times, Calley glanced back at Felix. Seeing him at attention made her match his stance. Stepping back when the door swung open, she saluted the Colonel as he stepped out. "Colonel Tigh, Crewman Specialist Calley reporting. I have a Major Felix Gaeta here from the Inspector General's office, sir!"

"Who?" Bleerily peering at the man over Calley's shoulder, Tigh frowned. "What do you want, boy?"

"I suggest you hold your tongue, Colonel. You only hold a command position aboard this ship for another fifteen hours." Stepping around Calley, Felix ignored the sputtering Tigh to stand at the entrance to Adama's quarters. "Major Felix Gaeta reporting for duty, sir. Permission to enter your cabin, sir?"

Staring at the young man, Bill Adama frowned. The young man was familiar, but he couldn't place where. "Permission granted." Turning to Tigh and Calley, he nodded. "Please leave us."

"Aye, sir." Saluting, Tigh smirked and led Calley away like a curious puppy on a leash.

Entering the older man's quarters, Felix did a quick once over. The books and boxes of possessions did nothing to surprise him. Even in packing, the Commander was anally orderly.

Having taken in the young man's appearance, Adama let out a breath through his nostrils. "You've come at a bad time."

"I came as I was ordered, Commander. It is my duty to ensure the transfer from military to civilian authority goes smoothly." Standing at parade rest, Felix held his arms folded behind his back. He watched the old man take a seat behind his table with fascination. So this was the great William Adama, he was less intimidating three years later.

"Tell me, Major, have we met before? I feel I should know you, but there have been so many bureaucrats, you tend to all blur together." Smiling at his own joke, Bill gestured for Felix to come closer.

"I was the last comm officer of the Olympus, I am a soldier first and foremost, sir. Bureaucracy was forced upon me." He saw realization dawn upon the Commander's features and felt a pang in his chest. Felix covered up the emotion with anger. This man had buried his career, he should be the one feeling guilty. "I am here to inform you that as of Midnight Fleet Standard Time, your command of the BattleStar Galactica will be officially terminated. Civilian Authority will be instated in two days time. During the interim, I will serve in command function."

Nodding, Bill closed his eyes. It had been a hard decision, but one he had needed to make. "Is there anything else, Major?"

"Yes, the Presidential Secretary of Education would like to know why you have denied the installation of teaching computers aboard the Galactica?" Felix felt a moment of levity as the Commander's eyebrows shot up. "I have explained to her, but she would feel better if she got the word from you herself."

"Very well. Dismissed." Going back to his packing, Adama physically dismissed Felix from his existence.

Snapping a salute, Felix walked out of the Commander's quarters and back in to the corridor. He could get through this, he knew he could.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lee spent the time between Caprica and the Galactica drawing images on the hatch of his Viper with his breath. He wouldn't be able to see them until he blew on the glass, but he knew they were there. In the bottom right hand corner was a stick figure Felix with curly hair and huge balls. Next to that one was a large stick figure cat about to eat him.

He wasn't mad at Felix, really.

Just, that his husband was foolish enough to run this errand for his boss was driving him batty. There really was no good way to tell Felix not to go to the Galactica as Roslin's enforcer. So, he'd bitten hid pride and told Felix he would back him up when he had to arrive for the ceremony. He only hoped his husband didn't kill his father.

For the first time, he wondered who hated his father more. Felix had several reasons, none as good as a dead brother, but still, Felix was cold in his hate where he was burning hot. Lee knew he could burn off his hate if he wanted to, he could eventually over come it. Felix, however, nursed a grudge, his mother was proof of that.

Lee made a mental note to tell his mother he was sorry about her wardrobe for the thousandth time when he returned later that night.

When the perimeter alarm went off on his dradis, he sighed. "About time." Five minutes and he would see if Felix was in the brig yet.

~~~~~~~~~~

Entering the brig, Felix smiled at what he saw. "Oh, I agree, bars are definitely your style." Chuckling, he came up along side the cells to smile at Kara.

Raising her torso from where she was doing sit-ups, Kara wrapped her arms around her knees. Upon seeing who was bothering her, a smirk twitched her lips. "So Daphne finally decided to swallow her pride and come to Galactica."

"Not really." Fingering the bars, Felix checked them for dust. He frowned when his hand came away grimy. "Disgraceful, no one's prison should be so dirty. Then again, considering the contents."

"Well, you are just a laugh riot. What brings you to Galactica if not to bury the hatchet?" For the first time she paid attention to his uniform. "Inspector General? You have got to be frakking kidding me?"

"Only until the Galactica is in the hands of the Civilian Authority. Then I am back to being just plain old Felix Gaeta, civilian aide at large." Fingering the collar of his uniform, his grin grew. He was enjoying the teasing. It had been a long time since he had last been around someone besides Lee his own age.

"I didn't think you would do something like sign up with the Civilian Authority." Leaning against the cell bars like it was a door jam, she effected a lax posture. It wasn't the first time she had been behind the bars of the Galactica's brig. "So, where's the good boy?"

"He should be here soon. I just thought I would pop in for a visit before hand since we can't exactly appear to know each other." He didn't know whether he felt sad about that or if he was glad for it. On the one hand, he loved Lee, on the other, he didn't Lee's dad. "How has life been treating you here in the black of space?"

"Can't complain much. Still haven't got my new posting yet. You think Lee would mind if I stayed on for a while until I get things sorted out?" Her question sounded casual, but she was desperately hoping for a positive answer.

"Not a problem, you're family to him. The real question is where will the Commander sleep? Caroline's been inhabiting the old bedroom, but that will change in four weeks." Holding the bars, he paused long enough for her to slap the wall to get his attention. "Hmmm?"

"What is going on? Why four weeks specifically?" Eyeing him dangerously, she dared him to hold out on her.

"Caroline and Montrose. Apparently it was more serious than I thought." He danced back to avoid her hitting him through the bars on her cell. "Fine, fine. Montrose proposed to Caroline a few months ago. They just decided two weeks ago when the wedding would be."

Jaw hanging open in shock, Kara cackled with laughter. "How could you forget to tell me this? How is she taking it? Are they happy? You have to tell me everything!"

Checking the clock above the door, Felix shook his head. "Sorry, Lieutenant, but I'm afraid I don't have time to do that." Turning for the door, he saluted her and got a one fingered one in return.

After that, Kara was left alone in her cell. Deciding to finish her work out, starting with the press-ups, she got down to her hands and knees. Before she could finish getting in to position, a pair of boots at the door to her cell, accompanied by a grunt forced her to look up. "Lee!"

"As much as I appreciate your enthusiasm, I have to warn you I am a married man." He didn't have a chance to jump back before she grabbed him through the cell bars.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Standing at attention, Felix was there to greet the arrival of Roslin along side the deck hands and the ass kissing PR man, Aaron Doral. The instant the man came around him, his gut twisted and he felt an overwhelming urge to slit his throat. Felix believed it was a nervous reaction to that kind of person, but his suspicions were much more different. Even then, he caught the man eyeing him as if they were sharing a joke. Sending him a cold look, Felix faced the ramp as it opened.

As the ramp hit the deck, Felix stood at attention, hand up in a salute. He hoped to present an honorable front for her, despite the lack of military presence. The fact no one of any rank was there with him was an insult to her position. Then again, the fact no one higher in the chain of command was there with her also insulted the Commander.

Standing at the hatch line with her temporary aide at her side, Roslin looked out over the hangar deck of the Galactica for the first time. Prim smile in place, she observed the mass of mechanics and maintenance crew going about their work. "Well, this is the Galactica." She started down the steps even as Aaron started to them to meet her.

At the bottom, she ignored Aaron in favor of walking to Felix. Hand out, she smiled for him. "Major, good to see you again."

"Like wise, Madam Secretary. I trust your trip was pleasant?" He could see stress lines around her eyes, mouth and forehead. It told him something painful had happened since they had spoken early that morning.

"It went as far as these things go." She let him think on that as she signaled for Billy to come stand beside her. "Mr. Gaeta, this is my temporary aide, Billy Keikeya." Trying not to laugh at the young man's over eager enthusiasm, she closed her eyes. "Billy, this is Major Felix Gaeta of the Inspector General's office. He is temporarily assigned to over see the handling of the Galactica."

Felix nodded at the boy once then turned back to Laura. "He will not budge on the computers, but I assume he is willing to compromise in so far as manual guides."

"Manuals? Leave him to me, you make sure everything else goes according to plans." She was about to turn and go with Aaron, when she stopped. Grabbing Felix by the hand, she squeezed it. "Remember, this is only for a few days. Mitigating circumstances or not, murder is still murder."

"If I can handle Caroline calling me Daphne, William's cold shoulder won't be a problem." Stepping back as she released his hand, he snapped another salute, then watched her walk on. He was glad Billy was only temporary, he looked the type to be idealistic and stupidly heroic.

Aaron gave him a second glance before hurriedly ushering Roslin off.

~~~~~~~~~~

Sitting in the audience wedged between two reporters, Felix fought the urge to laugh hysterically as they listened to the officials give their speeches. So far, he had wandered the ship in a nostalgic daze for two hours, met with the one person he knew assigned to the Galactica, made hate eyes at Tigh three times, rebuffed the advances of four women and two men, and finally greeted a grand total of fifteen important and self important dignitaries. All in all, he thought it was a typical day. If he waited another hour, he was sure he could fit in a temper tantrum from someone he refused to allow access to Roslin to make it just another day at the office.

So caught up in his thoughts, he wasn't even aware he was falling asleep until roaring of the crowd caused him to jerk awake. Drowsy, he rose to his feet along with the rest of the crowd to clap. Still not quite there, his half hearted claps were the last to be extinguished. He fell back in to his chair rather than sitting, yawning. Felix tried to shake it off, but the fatigue seemed to linger.

Rubbing at his stomach, he grimaced. Now was not a good time for him to be getting sick. He had too many responsibilities. Forcing his eyes to remain open, he tried not to get too comfortable in his chair. The chair being hard seemed to be having no effect on his staying sleeping.

For the next half hour, it was a fight to keep his eyes open. When the last speech had been given and the officials adjourned for a meal, he drifted behind the crowd. Lagging further back, his stomach growled at him at the thought of food and he put a hand to his face. Grabbing the arm of a passing lieutenant, he smiled at her. "Please inform the Commander and Secretary Roslin that I am unable to continue today. If they need me, I shall be in my quarters resting."

Nodding, Lieutenant Walsh watched him go. She hadn't seen a man that pale since they found a dead cat stuck in the engine of a Raptor where it had crawled up in to keep warm. When they had started the engine to see what needed to be repaired, it had electrocuted the fur ball and blew the entire power grid. After watching him stumble away, she turned to look for either Roslin or the Commander.

Roslin was busy trying not to snap at Billy's constant pestering when Walsh provided a welcome relief. "Yes, Lieutenant, how may I help you?"

"Major Gaeta has taken to his bunk and asked me to inform you and the Commander. He looked pale, I think he might be coming down with..." Walsh didn't get a chance to finish before Roslin was off.

Billy stepped up beside Walsh smiling. "Hi. Sorry about that, she and the major are friends, I think." When Walsh smiled at him gratefully, he felt his skin heat up. "Also, you needn't worry about informing the Commander, looks like Roslin is taking care of that." He pointed to where Roslin was speaking with Bill.

Taking the Commander aside, Roslin waited until they were out of earshot before speaking. "Commander Adama, I was wondering if you knew which bunk Major Gaeta was taking for his stay. I've just been informed he's become ill and wish to ascertain what is wrong."

Welcoming the chance to get away from the 'important' people, Bill nodded. "If you will follow me, I will show you the way." He didn't bother to wait for her inevitable protest. It wasn't a problem for him, it was a solution.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Felix barely made it back to his bunk before he collapsed. His right leg was dangling off the edge as he let sleep overcome him. It wasn't very long after he was asleep that the hatch opened to his bunk. Alerted by the sound, his head shot off the pillow and he peered at the hatch bleerily. "Yes?"

Entering the berth, Roslin took a seat at the head of his bead, letting him rest his head in her lap. She stroked the hair out of his face as he yawned. "You look so pale, what is the matter?"

"Nothing that will not pass. It is not the first time." He let it hang between them, she knowing as well as he about the day before. "I will be well in a few days, it is nothing more than a stomach virus." Felix tried to sit up, but a wave of nausea forced him to stay on his side. "Okay, so I won't be getting up just now."

Patting his hand, she nodded. "Stay here and rest, I am sure they can carry on without you for tonight. When you awake tomorrow, if you still feel bad, visit the infirmary." Standing up, she helped him to get completely on the bunk and covered him up. Checking his temperature, she found it funny that she was treating her aide like a son. "Well, you're not running a temperature. I suppose it could just be something you ate."

Too tired to do much more than nod, he closed his eyes and let sleep take him again.

Laura kept an eye on him for a while longer then stepped through the hatch and closed the door. She was spooked for a minute when Adama came up behind her. "How long have you been waiting here?"

"Since you went in." Turning the handle to throw the bolt, he gave it an extra tug to make sure it slid home. "How long has he been your aide?"

"Almost a year now." Taking the lead, she headed back the way they had come. If she got back now, she might get some of the ambrosia, because she really needed a drink. What kind of universe decided that when a person's life started to unravel it went all at once?

Adama cast a final glance back at the hatch, but came along afterwards.

~~~~~~~~~~

When the alarm first sounded, Felix thought he was having a night mare about the Olympus. It took several seconds for him to realize he was aboard the Galactica and the Condition One notification had indeed been real. Adjusting his uniform, Felix rose from his bunk and staggered to the door. By the time he had the hatch open, he was feeling clear headed and ready to do his duty.

The corridors were a mad house as people ran to their action stations. Making his way through their numbers, he fought to control his rising panic. The last battle he had been in was two years ago. This time was different, he had to find out he situation before he decided on a course of action. Coming upon the command deck, he met a marine troop as they lined the corridor. He returned the salute of their Lieutenant, but kept on moving. At the door of the CIC he was nearly broadsided by a fuming Tigh.

"Watch where you're going, you damned fool!" Drink in hand and on his shirt, Tigh wiped it off his clothes and entered in to the CIC.

Felix followed close behind, sticking to the far side away from the command console. Seeing the Commander hand Tigh a slip of paper, Felix took his chance and came up beside them. "Commander Adama, sir, what's the situation?"

Frowning, Adama turned to face the unfamiliar voice. Upon finding Felix, he scowled. "What are you doing in my CIC?"

"Trying to find out what is happening, sir. If this is a tactical situation, I can be of assistance." At a scoff, he glanced over expecting to find Colonel Tigh. Instead, he found the one person he had completely forgotten about. "Do you have something to add, Lieutenant Hanlon?"

"You weren't good enough for a posting upon graduation, what makes you think you are now?" The tactical officer tried to appear superior, but reddened with rage when Felix completely ignored him. "Get the hell out of here!"

Glaring at his tactical officer over his glasses, Adama picked up the handset. "Mr. Gaeta, you will assist the tactical officer in locating all military targets in the system. I want to know the location of all fleet and cylons immediately."

The world around Felix seemed to faded and seemed to slow down. Hand clutching at his stomach, he staggered back in to the comm officer's console. They had come. The cylons were here. "How bad is the damage?"

"Four colonies have confirmed the use of nukes. Now, either get to work or get out of the CIC." Shoving Felix aside, Hanlon tried to get passed the other man. Instead, he tripped over his own feet and slammed face first in to the central command console. He staggered back a bit before landing on his ass. Confused, he started to frown then fell back unconscious.

Standing over the unconscious man in the now silent CIC, Felix his head. Walking around the command console, he moved to the tactical station. There was a multitude of unread SITREPs scattered across the console. Picking up the headset, he slipped it on over his ear and began activating the dradis scans. His panic attack would have to wait.

Shaking his head, Adama gestured for the marines to take Hanlon out of the CIC. "XO, if we are going to have a shooting war, we are going to need something to shoot."

~~~~~~~~~~~

Felix found himself falling in to his old self faster than he cared to admit. Everything came back to him in vivid detail, the idealistic young officer he had been. The reports of attacks kept coming, malfunctions and power failures on more than one. Even though he knew none among the crew, he worked his way in to their dynamic.

"Mr. Gaeta, how are my numbers?" The attention of all those not currently busy joined with Adama on Felix.

Looking up from his jump calculations, he nodded. "Just another minute, sir." Quickly double checking his math, he found no mistakes and entered the coordinates in to the FTL drive. Checking them over the dradis, he began to plot out the jump points.

"Sir, we got word from the fleet!" Standing up from her console, Duala paled slightly. "The BattleStar Atlantia has been destroyed, with her all hands, including Admiral Negala. The stand at Virgon has failed."

"Then who's in charge of the frakking fleet?" Standing at the command console with the munitions depot listing in front of him, Tigh wished to the gods he wasn't sobering up.

Silence reined in the CIC.

Frowning, Adama pulled off his glasses. After rubbing his forehead, he put them back on. "Send a priority one message over the wireless. I am taking charge of the fleet. Order all fleet ships to meet us Ragnar Anchorage."

"Aye, sir." Duala typed out the message, encoding it through the wireless. When she received confirmation from the console the message was sent, she prepared for the responses.

"How long until we jump?" Feeling his anger mounting, Adama turned it on Felix. He knew it was misdirected, but he couldn't bring himself to care. "You said a minute, now where are those coordinates?"

"The jump drives are taking time to charge, sir. It's been at least twenty years since they were last used." When the power meter on the FTL drive stopped moving at forty percent, Felix hit the gage. It got it unstuck, but the needle went down instead back up. Reaching under the console, he tore open the maintenance panel. Pulling out the wires, he tore three of them apart, stripped the tape from them then rewired them together.

An immediate hum from the engines was the response.

Putting the caps back on the wires, he stuffed them in to the panel and sealed it. "Jump engines powered at fourty-five percent and rising!"

"Sir, I have Captain Apollo on the wireless. He's on Colonial One and is relaying a message from the president." Relief filled her as the Commander's posture relaxed a little. "Sir, President Laura Roslin is ordering our assistance in rescue operations."

"President Roslin?" The word carried an entire load of emotions too volatile for him to think about. Apparently he had found his new target for his anger. "Put him on, I want to talk to him myself."

"Captain Apollo please hold for Galactica Actual." Walking over to the command console, Duala plugged her head piece in to the jack. Tuning in to Apollo, she made sure the signal was still there. "Here, sir." She handed off the ear piece to Adama.

"Apollo! Listen, I am ordering you to take that ship and get to Ragnar immediately." The response wasn't what Bill was hoping for, but what he had come to expect from that pig headed son of his. "What's that supposed to mean? I gave you a direct order!" Lowering his headset, Adama glared at the console as if it would die for his anger.

The dradis beeped distracting Felix from his Adama watch. Shaking his head, he confirmed the results. "Sir, I got Colonial one on Dradis." He switched the view on the dradis screens above the command console to show the blips of Colonial One and the ships she was rescuing. Two small blips appeared on the edge of the dradis scan. "Confirmed, there are two Cylon raiders inbound for her!"

Eyes widening, Adama picked up the headset again. "Apollo, you've got incoming, leave the civilians now! I am ordering you to go, jump!"

Panic began to spread among the command crew as they watched the cylon raiders close in on Colonial One. They sat on the edge of their seats, holding on to their consoles.

"Go, damn you, go," Felix muttered under his breath. Eyes on his console, he tried to will Lee to, for once, obey his father.

"Apollo! Respond, Apollo!" The raiders were almost within firing range, so close the Dradis had trouble distinguishing them. Clutching the headset, Adama watched in growing horror. "Apollo! Lee! Get out of there! Lee!"

The dradis image wavered as a dark spot spread out from the center of the screen and enveloped the entirety of dradis sweep.

"No." Whispered, it was the loudest sound in the CIC. Breath gone, Felix barely had the strength to catch himself on the console. His chest ached as the air suddenly returned to his. He made a high pitched wheeze as he tried to draw in breath.

It was over. He was truly alone. His life had ended in the span of a moment and no one noticed. Something on the screen blinked, grabbing at his attention. On instinct, Felix hit the command sequence. An alarm sounded in CIC breaking everyone back from their own grief.

Straightening up, Adama literally forced himself to keep his emotions inside. "Restart jump count down."

Beside Felix, the lit FTL key rose out of the console. Taking it, he stood up and stumbled to the FTL controls. Still holding himself together with only his dazed need to finish his task, he inserted the key in to the control. "FTL jump in ten, nine, eight, seven, six, five, four, three, two." He turned the key.

For the first time in his life, Felix didn't feel the queasy effects of the FTL jump.

~~~~~~~~~~~

As the jump engines went in to automatic cool down mode, Felix fell back in to the nearest chair. Too stunned to do much more than stare in shock at the dradis screen in the central console, he tried to feel something. Numbness spread through his body and he started to feel disconnected from it. From a medical stand point, he knew what was happening, but didn't want it to stop.

He didn't want to feel the pain when it came.

Rising from the chair, he leaned against the console. He couldn't do them any good now, he was moments away from collapsing. Felix put a hand to his baret, tugging it off his head as he stumbled for the exit hatch. He was almost there when a throat cleared behind him.

"Where the hell do you think you're going?" Unable to deal with the old man's grief, Tigh turned to an emotion more familiar, anger. His target was someone he viewed was abandoning his duty.

Turning to face the colonel, Felix kept his expression blank. "I am going to rest."

"You want to sleep, is that so? We got ourselves a full on war and you just want to lay back and get a few winks?" Snarling now, Tigh got up close to Felix. "No, I don't think so, pretty boy. You get your candy ass back up at that dradis console and sit down!"

"You have no idea what I just lost." Felix gasped as Tigh grabbed him by the front of his uniform, jerking him close.

"Oh, because you lost your precious secretary you think you got the right to abandon your duty?" Pointing with his left hand, Tigh gestured emphatically at the still stiff backed Bill. "The old man just lost a son, but you don't see him giving up his command! You will not be allowed to take the coward's way out!"

"He was my husband, you frakking dick!" Shocked silence met his words. Pushing Tigh off him, Felix shook his uniform back in to place. "He was my husband. Lee was my..." Closing his eyes, he turned around and marched back to the dradis console. Pulling back on his baret, Felix sat staring blankly at the screen.

He became aware of the people staring at him, the most disturbing of those gazes belonging to the Commander. Instead of acknowledging them, Felix kept up active scans of the ion storm that housed Ragnar Anchorage. "I am detecting no ships in the immediate vicinity, Commander."

Nodding, Adama turned to Tyrol. "Prepare the boarding parties, Chief, I want the ammunition loaded as soon as possible." Sensing he was being watched carefully, he turned on the rest of the CIC. "What are you waiting for, you all have jobs to do! This war has only just begun!"

Activity soon filled the CIC.

"Tactical, plot a course through the ion storm, take us in." He didn't bother to look at Felix, knowing the young man wouldn't be watching him. Bill was confused and hurt by the revelation. If it was true, then he truly had been cut from his son's life completely.

Standing behind the helm positions, Felix began to do the mental calculations for the journey through the radiation.

~~~~~~~~~~

They were alone in the CIC together. Actually, there were roughly twenty other people manning their posts, but as far as ranking officers, Felix and Tigh were alone. The Commander had left them an hour before to personally over see the transfer of the ordinance. Ever since, they had continued on in silence.

Tigh glanced over at Felix every so often. Each time, he was left with the same question, was he lying? There didn't seem to be a reason for it, yet Tigh couldn't quite believe him. It just didn't make sense, the old man would have known about it. His thoughts were disrupted by the chirp of the handset. Turning to Duala, he raised an eyebrow in question.

"Sir, that was Chief Tyrol. There's been an explosion in the station." She cringed at his glare. "Commander Adama has been trapped behind a hatch that welded shut from the heat of the explosion. He ordered the Chief to continue his unloading while he finds another route."

"Frakking great, just wonderful. What else can go wrong in this gods forsaken hell hole?" Tigh didn't have to wait long for an answer.

"Multiple dradis contacts!" Rising from his console, Felix walked to the command console. "I'm getting colonial idents, sir. They are civilian vessels."

"Double check that!" Not one for surprises, Tigh decided he would rather work with Felix than against him at the moment.

"Confirmed." Felix barely raised enough emotion to make his voice heard.

"Sir, I've got the lead ship on the wireless. It's Colonial One..." Whatever else Duala had to say, she was drowned out by the cheers and clapping that echoed in the CIC.

Looking over at Tigh, Felix felt his chest swell with emotion. "Permission to meet the president's party, sir?"

Considering him for a moment, Tigh thought of saying no. Then he changed his mind. "Go ahead, but if you've lied to me, I'll toss you the air lock personally."

"Yes, sir!" Saluting, Felix nearly ran from the CIC.

~~~~~~~~~~

Striding across the deck to reach the Colonial One docking berth, Felix glanced about wildly for Lee. There were civilians already flooding in from the ship and it was growing more chaotic. Several times he thought he caught sight of Lee's flight suit only to find other pilots Colonial One had picked up. He was about to become frantic, near to shouting when he caught sight of his husband in the crowd.

Lee was searching the deck.

Thinking to get his attention, Felix raised his hand to shake. His hand paused halfway up as Lee seemed to find what he was looking for. It wasn't him. Felix couldn't make out who it was, but she wrapped her arms around his husband and they... His knees hit the deck.

Body shaking, he gasped for breath. Spots filled his vision as a pain shot through his abdomen. Groaning through the cramp, he started to breathe slowly. Before he knew it the ceiling was swirling in to his vision and he couldn't tell up from down. Felix thought he heard someone calling his name, but everything was too blurry to make out. Suddenly, he lost his grip on consciousness and slipped away.

Billy and Laura caught Felix before he could completely hit the deck.

Laura patted his face, worried at how pale he had gone. "Medic! We need a medic or a doctor here! Help!" She had to yell at the top of her lungs to get people to listen.

Rushing through the crowd after hearing the president's voice, Lee wondered who had been injured until he saw who was in her arms. Shrugging off Starbuck, he immediately went to Roslin's side, taking Felix from her and Billy. "Felix, come on, Felix, look at me. Look at me, baby." Patting Felix's face, he jostled him in to a sitting position. "Look at me, damn you!"

Standing up with Felix in his arms, Lee shoved everyone away from him. "Clear the deck!" As the crowd parted, Lee shot through their numbers.

Hot on his heels, Laura and Starbuck followed close.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Standing in Cottle's office, Lee kept glancing nervously back in to the infirmary proper. After he had brought Felix in, Cottle had tossed him out on his ass. The doc was up to his knees in casualties and a frantic husband was last thing he needed. Since then he had been holed up in the doctor's office with Laura, Starbuck, and surprisingly, Colonel Tigh. Running a hand through his hair, Lee leaned against the door jam.

"So it's true." Tigh didn't know whether to feel relief, disgust, or anger. The boy had been keeping things from his father, this being the top of the list. "Were you ever going to tell the old man?"

"It wasn't any of his business." He didn't want to have this conversation with anyone, especially not with his father's best friend. When a hand touched his shoulder, Lee was about to snap until he saw it was the president. "What?" His tone was tired and without malice.

"Your concern is understandable, but does him no good at this point. There are other things we need to tending right now." It was more of a way to get him to refocus his energies than any real need of his assistance. Laura understood the need to keep busy in spite of your problems. Turning to Tigh, she focused her full bearing as the president, not a bit she felt to be true. "Colonel Tigh, we have with us dozens of ships carrying hundreds of injured people. Many of the ships were damaged in the attack, they will..."

"Fix their own damned problem!" Disgusted that this civilian had the audacity to claim to be president, then make demands of him sent Tigh in to instant rage. She was a suitable candidate for the brig if this kept up. "This is a BattleStar, not a Tug. In case you haven't noticed, there is a war going on. We are here only long enough to get ammunition then get back in the fight."

"The war is over, Colonel, we lost! It is time we save what we can, that means those civilians you don't want to care for." She wasn't about to back down to the blow hard.

Putting a hand on her shoulder to keep from getting too close, Lee sighed. "At least give us two of the disaster pods and a few of your crew to help disperse the supplies. Surely, you can allow that."

"One, and you distribute them yourselves. We haven't the personnel to spare." Dismissing the president from mind along with his guilt over why they were down so many crewmen, Tigh turned to the young Adama. "You, however, are staying put. We need all our pilots onboard. The old man sure is going to be glad to see you."

"Hate to break up these touching sentiments, but Daphne's awake." Having been watching Felix through the door, Kara spotted him first. She wisely kept back as Laura and Lee pushed through to get to him.

"Daphne?" Smiling, Tigh glanced through door to watch the goings on.

"Yeah, Daphne." Good humor ruined, Kara stood aside to let Felix in to the office.

Despite breathing heavily and unnaturally pale, Felix made it on his own. Leaning back against the desk, he rebuked Lee's attempts to touch him. "I am due back in CIC."

"Lieutenant Hanlon is back on duty." Tigh watched in amusement as Felix yet again slapped Lee's hand away.

"Lieutenant Hanlon is not fit to wear the uniform! He couldn't plot a jump out of bathroom stall!" Forcing himself to stand tall, Felix swallowed the rising bile. "You don't have a competent tactical officer. Until you can find a suitable replacement, I am the best you've got."

"And you are two steps from passing out!" With bemusement, he watched as Felix took two straight steps towards him then displayed his body as stable. He hated to admit it, but the younger man was right. "Very well, Captain, get the Major to CIC then report to the pilot's wardroom."

"Don't touch me!" Felix glared at Lee until he took a step back. Sending venomous looks to both him and Kara, he headed for the door. When Kara moved to block his way, his hand shot out, hitting her square in the chest. Had he the strength, she would have been on the floor gasping for breath.

As it was, she grunted and hit him in return. "I don't know what the frak your problem is, Daphne, but I suggest you get over it, fast!"

Gathering his strength, he coiled his body and punched her across the face. The hit was hard enough to knock her backwards. "You ever kiss my husband again, and they won't find your body." Shoving passed the stiffening Kara, he stormed out of Cottle's office through the back entrance and in to the corridor.

In the stunned silence that followed, Tigh was practically gleeful. He wanted to tell Kara 'what goes around, comes around', but that would be taunting. Instead, he jerked his head from Lee to Kara, making sure he knew what he meant. "President Roslin, take your disaster pod and get off this ship."

Sighing in defeat, Laura nodded. There was no reason to stay at this point, she did have a necessary job to do.

Lee walked over to Kara, hand out to touch her shoulder, but she shrugged out of his way. "I'm sorry."

Posture rigid, Kara shook her head, then winced. "Don't worry about it, he's right to be angry." Snorting, she rolled her eyes. "Better remember this day, it's the only time I let someone hit me and get away with it. Also, admitting someone else was right. Wow, that's two major admissions. I suppose to even it out I have to track him down and kick his ass."

"I dunno, you made bigger mistakes. That hair cut for one." At her glare, Lee chuckled. It was uneasy and almost forced, but he needed to know they would be okay.

"Get back to work, you two." Shoving passed them, Tigh followed Felix's route to the CIC.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shivering nervously, Gaius Baltar was led to the ship's morgue. Since he had been rescued, he felt a certain amount of paranoia. No small part of that was in thanks to the hallucinations of his beautiful Natasi. He really should have stopped off at the ship's infirmary, but hind sight was for fools. Taking a deep breath, he mentally braced himself for the sight he was about to take. What he saw made his stomach roll, a man with his brain bashed in.

Jaw tight, Adama glared at the body of Leoben Conoy. "This is a cylon, doctor. I want to know how we can detect them, what their weaknesses are, how many there are, and who else is one." Switching his gaze from the body to Baltar, Adama gave him a measure look. "How soon can you come up with something?"

"I...I'm not sure." Wide eyed with terror, Gaius took a step back from the looks the Commander and Colonel were giving him. Swallowing, he knew he had to play down his knowledge of cylons, else they might suspect his true involvement. Warm fingers slid up his neck to palm the back of his skull making him freeze.

Pouting next to him, Six cocked her head as she stared down upon Leoben. "He will rise again soon. You really don't have a choice, tell them what they want to hear. Everything and one you need is right here."

"I design machines, programs to run them. This... this is beyond my scope of abilities. I can possible design a machine that can tell the differences in the chemical make up, eventually, but not right away. That is, I don't believe I am... I don't have the right equipment with me!" Flustered, he put a hand to his head, trying to dislodge her imaginary fingers from his skull.

"Use whatever machines you need, I will have my tactical officer assist you." At Tigh's throat clear, Adama sighed. He really needed things to stop happening so fast and close together. "My tactical officer is indisposed, you can work with his replacement, Major Felix Gaeta."

Gaius' head shot up. Casting a quick glance do Six, he quickly faced Adama again. "Major Felix Gaeta, Commander?"

"Actually, his name is Felix Adama." Turning to the Commander, Tigh let his exasperation with the entire situation show. "You should have a longer chat with that son of yours. Apparently he really married Daphne." He started to snicker. "Starbuck dubbed him that, seems rather apt considering how they currently are acting towards each other."

"Dr. Daphne Adama. Felix Adama, gee, Gaius, does this name seem familiar to you?" Resting her head upon his shoulder, Six purred against his neck.

"Yes, he does." Confidence restored, Gaius stood up straighter and lost his nervous shakes. "Gentlemen, with the assistance of Dr. Adama, I am confident we can get your cylon detector running and soon."

"Dr. Adama?" This was getting old fast. Just what the hell was this man's name? Feeling another headache coming on, Adama stared Gaius down.

"Yes, Dr. Adama. He worked at the Academy of Science on Sagitteron before it was... Well, he is more than qualified, I assure you. I'll find him and get started right away!" The clapping of Six behind him made his back stiffen in anger. If she and her kind hadn't gotten him in to this mess, he wouldn't have to bluff his way out of it.

"Right now he's in the CIC. Officer Dereks, please escort Dr. Baltar to Major Adama." Adama watched as Gaius practically chased his guide out of the morgue. Things were becoming too strange for his liking. "Chief says it should be another two hours and then we can get under way. I want the crew to run battle drills and damage control teams to be more prepared this time before we leave."

"Aye, that." Giving the body one final look of disgust, Tigh went off to comply with Adama's orders.

Adama continued to watch the body, the urge to do it more damage was almost overwhelming to him. Closing the drawer it was laid in, he sealed the lock and left the morgue.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

There were few people in CIC not engrossed in their consoles when Felix looked up to see Gaius enter. He was glad of it as his expression turned from one of busy contemplation to cold killer almost instantly. It was the face he had last worn when facing Cain down, before that, he had been burning alive a dozen scientists. Rising from the dradis controls, he rounded the side of the consoles to intercept the man.

Upon seeing the expression of someone he had thought would be welcoming, Gaius came to a full stop. He started to back up, but the officer behind him made that impossible. Feeling the best option was to go on the offensive, he plastered a smile upon his face. "Felix!"

Taking a neutral stance two feet away, Felix stared Gaius down. "What are you doing here?"

"We have a mission, you and I. Very important, very hush hush." Pushing the officer behind him away, Gaius reached out and grabbed Felix's arm. "We need to talk in private, the Commander wants us to work on something."

Keeping his voice low so no one could hear, Felix nearly growled in anger. "If this is about your faulty program, don't worry about it. I've already removed all traces." Extracting Gaius' fingers from his arm, he started to turn away when the smaller man blocked his path again. "Don't make me hurt you, Gaius."

"Funny, a blonde we are both familiar with said the same thing to me recently. You know another thing you and she have in common, you both knew about the changes to the programming before I did. This wasn't about that, but since you brought it up, how did you know?" Leaning in close, Gaius felt his heart start to beat wildly as he realized something. "Are you a cylon?"

Hand coming up to the side of Gaius' head, Felix seemed about to stroke his cheek. Suddenly, his fingers twisted in to the Doctor's hair and he jerked him closer. "If I was, Gaius, you would be dead right now."

"What do you know of their agenda?" He was thrown back against the command console.

"This is their agenda, Doctor!" Gesturing at the half empty CIC, Felix snorted. When Gaius frowned in confusion, Felix snorted and went back to his console. "Whatever it is you came for, forget about it. I have work to do."

For a minute, Gaius reconsidered his theory. If Felix was a cylon, he would be working against them, not for them. His guidance program, if it was still there, would only serve that purpose. Walking to a nearby console, he began to access the guidance softwear. Summoning it up, he frowned, not recognizing anything of his designs. Relief and fear filled him at the same time. If Felix had erased it, yet he hadn't revealed the human/cylon connection to Adama, then what was he working at?

Sweet perfume drifted across his nose, blocking out the stench of sweat and metal. Appearing on the edge of Gaius' vision, Six sat on the command console. "He's not a cylon, if that's what you are thinking."

"No, I was wondering just what he was doing about them, though." Keeping his voice down, Gaius tried to let any of the officers know he was having hallucinations.

"God has his own plans for him, Gaius." Seeing that was only serving to drive the man batty, Six huffed. "What are you?"

"I'm a human." Baltar was close to snapping, she was only another symptom.

"More specifically, you're also a traitor." Lowering her eyebrows in a no bullshit expression as he turned to stare at her, she shook her head. "Don't even bother denying it. If you are a traitor for indirectly letting me have access to your work, then so is he. How long has he known about the impending attack? Did he try to warn anyone? What actions has he taken to stop us? Why did he keep quiet?"

"It doesn't matter, I can't prove any of it without implicating myself." His nervous shiver coming back up his spine, Gaius smiled broadly at the few officers that looked at him. "I'm a dead man."

"Adama gave you a mission, carry it out." Shooting him a kiss, Six disappeared.

Gathering up his courage, Gaius marched over to Felix's console and leaned over it. "The commander wants us to work together. He wants us to build a cylon detector."

Felix considered this for a moment, then dismissed several possibilities. "He's killed one by himself and knows they look like us." Rising from his console, he snapped his fingers to get the attention of a crewman. "Get Lieutenant Hanlon up here to finish rewiring this Dradis. I want it fixed before I get back." Turning back to Gaius, Felix nodded to the hatch. "Let's go."

Silent elation filled Gaius as he followed Felix off the deck and in to the corridor. Things were moving on and may be, just may be, he would get some needed answers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Swaying slightly, Felix rubbed at his forehead and shook it to clear his vision. Hands shaking, he forced himself to breathe regularly in order to level out his thready pulse. As he rose from his chair, he felt his sweat dampened under shirt ride in several places but couldn't be brought to do something about it. His vision started to swim and he paused long enough to let the ache pass.

Opening his eyes again, he walked from the lab. He ignored the shout from Gaius, the man would have to get along without him for a while. Felix needed something and knew where he might find it. Heading down the corridor, he allowed his own instincts and memories to guide him.

As he rounded a corridor, Felix collided with a body head on. His hands shot out to steady himself and the other person, but he caught their scent. Glancing up to the man's face, Felix found himself with Lee. Crushing his lips to those of his husband, Felix pulled him back against him.

Lee went willingly with Felix as he dragged them back the way he had come. Pulling back for breath and to see where they were going, he was surprised to find them going in to the head. The stalls were empty until he was pushed hard in to one of them. "Hey! What are you doing?"

Slamming the door shut behind him, Felix turned the lock in place. As he spun to face Lee, Felix dropped to his knees.

Eyes wide, Lee watched as Felix yanked down the zip of his flight suit until his underwear were exposed. He was about to make a joke, but in the next moment he was biting his arm to cut off the moans.

~~~~~~~~~~

Washing his face at the sink, Felix ran a wet rag over his neck to wash away the accumulated sweat. Behind him, Lee was busy gingerly zipping up his flight suit. He spared his husband a sympathetic wince, knowing that teeth marks were very sore. His gaze was met with a satisfied smirk of his husband through the mirror.

Heading for the hatch, Felix tossed his rag in the laundry shoot. "Please have something to eat sent to the main medical lab. I'm starting to get shaky." He stepped through the hatch after catching Lee's nod. After he closed it behind him, Felix turned back to the main lab with renewed vigor.

Coming out shortly afterwards, Lee strolled down the corridor whistling.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Slamming his glasses down on the lab top, Gaius rubbed at his eyes. "This is useless, it will take us years to come up with something!" After what the chronometer on the wall had said was four hours of constant work, he was ready to give in. They had made no headway in to distinguishing the appearance of the cylon cells from their own.

Looking up from his work, Felix scowled at the man, then put his head back down to the microscope. Gaius was right about it being useless, if you didn't know what you were looking for. Drawing and coloring in the image on his sample sheet with what he had just found, Felix continued to note the key differences. It would take years to completely chart the cylon cells, but what he knew would be there was. After he finished his eighteenth diagram, he put the stack of papers in the folder and closed it.

Gaius watched him as he rose, confusion evident on his face. "What, done already?"

"No, but I have enough to do a preliminary analyses." Rising from his lab table, he pushed his stool back under the sink. There would be time to finish this later, right now he had to brief the president. Heading for the hatch, he opened it in to chaos. A quick look over his shoulder proved there were no alarms or squawks to inform the staff of an impending attack.

One of the marines on their door turned to face Felix. "Sir?"

"Status?" Stepping in to the melee, he shoved aside the few crewmen who got in his way. His business was more important than some fool who had wandered too far from their post during an alert.

Falling in to step beside Felix, the marine made sure none of his fellow crewmen were too injured. "We're going back up, sir. The Commander has ordered us to Action Stations."

"To fight the cylons no doubt." Felix had enough sense to know the colonials had lost. If they hadn't rallied to Ragnar Anchorage before now, they weren't going to.

"Actually, sir, we are going to provide cover for the civilian fleet while they jump away, then we will follow." The marine bumped in to Felix as the man stopped in his tracks. "Sir?"

"New destination, we're going to the CIC." Altering his course, Felix ran down the corridor to the ladders. Reaching it, he stuck the folder in his mouth and climbed the rungs to the command deck. Upon reaching the command deck, he marched through the marines to the CIC. Just as he thought, the Commander was there with Colonel Tigh, and the Lieutenant Hanlon.

Straightening his baret, Felix entered the CIC and walked up to the Commander. He cleared his throat to get the Commander's attention. "Sir, I have the beginnings of an analysis for you. There is a definite difference."

Shifting his attention from the Dradis screens above the command console, Adama gave Felix a measure stare. "It will have to wait, Major, we are engaged in maneuvers."

"I believe it is imperative we begin testing the crew immediately. If we go in to the fight with a compromised vessel, we will fare no better than the Atlantia." His words drew a scowl from Tigh and curious glances from more than half the CIC staff. When he saw the Commander was about to rebuke him, he turned on Hanlon. "Besides, would you trust your crew in to the hands of that man's calculations?"

"I know my work! Commander, I ask that you allow me to have Gaeta detained!" Rising from his console, Hanlon sent a hate filled glare Felix's way.

A quick glance to the marine captain from Adama had Felix restrained away from him. "The moment we clear the storm, launch all Vipers!" He watched for the moment the dradis blipped the two cylon basestars in to existence on the screen.

Closing his eyes in defeat, Felix went unresisting towards the hatch. They were about to open it when the overhead speakers sparked pilot chatter. Taking advantage of their lag, Felix moved towards the central console again. If nothing else, he could get a better view of what was going on. Watching the battle take place over the dradis, he tuned out the pilot chatter. It was inconsequential, he couldn't do anything to aide them.

A slight tug on his arm let him know the guards hadn't forgotten him and he stopped. He was about to look over to them when something between the dradis screens caught his attention. Felix knew the dradis console and the screen tree like the back of his hand. He had rebuilt the Olympus' on more than one occasion. The circular object at the center did not belong.

Shoving off the guard, Felix rushed the command console. When Tigh caught sight of his actions and tried to intercept him, Felix kneed him in the groin and left him to the way side. Scattering star charts and battle plans, he climbed on to the command console and reached up to grab the device. The marine was at his side, gun at the ready, but he wasn't going to be stopped. As he jerked the device off the console, he heard a crack and pain blossomed in his chest.

Felix was tumbled over off the console by the impact of the bullet. Taking the device with him, it slammed on the deck next to him as he landed. Through pained eyes, he could see the device spark and shatter, but heard nothing. Turning away, he felt small relief that it had been destroyed and smiled. He caught sight of the commander standing over him in anger and dismay. He had to warn him, he owed Lee that much.

"Knew they were coming, never had proof." He moved the only arm he could feel to point at the damaged device. "Proof. The folder, my duffle, all you need. I'm sorry... Not able to..." Felix lost the feeling in his lower extremities as the Commander knelt beside him. "There is a cylon... aboard... your ship." Gasping, for breath as he felt himself losing consciousness, he spurned on his last message. "I'm sorry, no idea...who. Tell Lee...love..." No longer able to feel his mouth, Felix couldn't form the words to speak. Tears clogging his vision, he closed his eyes.

Only the sounds of the pilots could be heard in the CIC.

 

 

THE END..................

 

Series this work belongs to: