Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandoms:
Characters:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Series:
Part 3 of The Little Shi—Cat Series
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
261
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
16
Bookmarks:
1
Hits:
1,275

Spike the Creep

Summary:

There’s nothing more freakier than waking up to Spike on your neck. Part 3 of 12

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

Disclaimer: The characters of CSI and CSI: Miami are the property of CBS Broadcasting Inc and Alliance-Atlantis Communications. No copyright infringement is intended.

 

Warning: Male/Male Relationship! Not your thing, then leave!

 

Jodine16: My history with Spike. She really did scare me when she did this. This takes place about a few days after Spike in the Middle.

 

 


 

 

 

Spike the Creep

 

 

Eric was having a wonderful dream. He and Ryan were out on the beach, which was deserted. Best part about it was there were no cats. Especially a certain Siamese. Eric watched as Ryan surfaced from the water and did that slow motion headshake and slowly walked out of the water. Naked. Water was dribbling down toned, tanned muscles, as the ex-patrol officer came closer to the gaping Cuban.

 

Oh this dream was getting good.

 

Suddenly, Eric was taken out of his dream by a loud purring in his right ear. As he became more aware of his surrounding he felt a pair of paws kneading his neck. The tips of Spike claws poking his skin in an not unpleasant way.

 

But a freaky way.

 

Eric kept perfectly still, not wanting to startle her in any way. After almost an hour, Spike got and made her way over to Ryan, who was peacefully sleeping, oblivious to what just happened.

 

Eric let out a breath of relief. The message Spike left was very clear, 'I know where you sleep, so don’t try anything.'

 

Eric couldn’t get back to sleep after that.

 

 


 

 

Jodine16: Part 3 of 12 in this silly little series.

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Jodine16.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.