Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandoms:
Characters:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Series:
Part 2 of The Little Shi—Cat Series
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
356
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
15
Hits:
1,388

Spike in the Middle

Summary:

Casual moves towards Ryan end with claws in Eric. Part 2 of 12

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

Disclaimer: The characters of CSI and CSI: Miami are the property of CBS Broadcasting Inc and Alliance-Atlantis Communications. No copyright infringement is intended.

 

Warning: Male/Male Relationship! Not your thing, then leave!

 

Jodine16: My history with Spike.

 

 


 

 

 

Spike in the Middle

 

 

Eric and Ryan were sitting on the couch watching a movie, Spike, sitting between them. They both had the day off, which was spent doing yard work and cleaning anything that needed cleaning (you can easily guess who was doing what).

 

Eric glanced at Ryan and grinned. Stretching, he gave a fake yawn and settled his arm on the couch his other near Ryan’s shoulders. Ryan looked at him and chuckled shaking his head. “Anyone ever tell you what a clichéd romantic you are, Delko?”

 

“Yeah, but it makes you feel all fluttery inside, doesn’t it?” Eric replied.

 

Ryan laughed. “True.”

 

Eric moved a little closer, paying no heed to Spike. Spike, who had her back against Ryan’s thigh, looked at Eric, rolling her eyes at him. She extended her claws out and watched as he moved right on to them in a lousy attempt to get closer to her human.

 

Dumb mouse boy.

 

Eric yelped and backed away quickly, glaring at Spike. "Spike!"

Ryan looked down at his cat, to see her looking back innocently, her paws carefully tucked to her body. "What'd she do?"

"She's trying to ruin our evening," Eric growled.

Ryan raised an eyebrow at his boyfriend. "Uh, how? She didn't do anything."

Eric blinked when he saw the cat smirk. Smirk! "She stuck her claws out and stuck them into my leg!"

"Spike that's not nice. Eric's a good guy, now stop being a twit," Ryan scolded, picking her up and setting her on the arm rest so he was in the middle. "Okay, you can continue you efforts with trying to get into my pants."

Eric rolled his eyes. He glanced at the cat, who was staring at him. That cat (not matter what her sex) needed a lesson about who the real man of the house was.

 


 



Jodine16: Part 2 of who knows in this silly little series.

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Jodine16.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.