Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandoms:
Characters:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Series:
Part 1 of The Little Shi—Cat Series
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
762
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
20
Hits:
1,532

Spike Does Not Approve

Summary:

Eric and Spike meet. Spike is not happy. Part 1 of 12

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

Disclaimer: The characters of CSI: Miami are the property of CBS Broadcasting Inc and Alliance-Atlantis Communications. No copyright infringement is intended.

 

Warning: Male/Male Relationship! Incredibly ridiculous innuendos! Not your thing, then leave!

 

Jodine16: Lol, mum was telling me stories about her cats when BOOM! I got smacked by a bunny.

 

This series is called The Little Shi-- Cat Series. It’s a 12 part series featuring the Hardy Boys and the psycho cat from hell.

 


 

 

 

Spike Does Not Approve

 

 

Eric had a very silly grin on his face as he drove home. Ryan asked him to move in with him! Could his day get any better? The two men both decided to do the move after shift, at Ryan’s insistence. It wasn’t like Eric had that much stuff to bring over. He was going to keep his house (for obvious reasons), so he probably only needed to make one trip.

 

He pulled into the driveway and cut the engine. Getting out, he headed up the steps to the front door. When he got in, he looked the place over, deciding on what he wanted to bring. He went into the garage and grabbed flat boxes that he kept from when he first moved in. He folded them into their original shape (using duct tape on some of them) and then set to work on packing.

 

Several hours later, Eric was just wrestling the last of his bedding into its bag when he heard keys unlocking his door. “Hey, baby, you finished packing, yet?” Ryan called.

 

“Almost,” he called back. Ryan came into the bedroom and leaned against the door, a smile crossing his lips.

 

“Need help with that?”

 

“I’m....good. There.” Eric stood and grabbed the bag. “Here, start helping me take this out to the truck.” Twenty minutes later, both boys were sitting in the living room.

 

“Well, that wasn’t so bad,” Eric said.

 

“Yeah. You know, it looks like you got robbed by clean thieves or something,” Ryan commented.

 

“It does, doesn’t it? I better grab some stuff to fill in the gaps later.” Eric stood and stretched. “Well, we should get going so we can call for pizza.”

 

Ryan also stood and kissed. “Okay.” They both left and headed to their respective vehicles.

 

 


 

 

“So do you want to unpack now, or later?” Ryan asked as they piled all of Eric’s stuff in Ryan’s garage.

 

“How about later,” Eric replied, setting the last box down. Closing the garage door, the two CSIs headed into kitchen. After Ryan called for pizza, Eric pressed him into the counter. “It’s a pity they don’t have my favourite kind of pizza,” he said, nuzzling Ryan’s neck.

 

Ryan smirked. “Oh really, and what kind is that?”

 

“Ryan Deluxe.” Eric nipped at his Adam’s apple. “Topped with pepperoni, mozzarella cheese, thick, chunky pieces of meat,” Eric groped him, a moan spilling from the brunet’s lips, “And—OW!” Eric jumped back, startled when pain suddenly shot up his leg. He looked down to see a Siamese cat looking up at him, giving him a glare.

 

“Spike! Go away, shoo,” Ryan waved his hands at the feline, but it wouldn’t budge. It kept giving Eric a look that said, 'Don’t touch my human.' Ryan scowled and picked it up. “That was a very mean thing to do,” he said, taking the cat into the other room. He came back his irritation replaced with concern. “Let me see your leg.” Eric raised his leg, about to say there was nothing wrong until he saw the rips in his new slacks.

 

“I just bought these!” He exclaimed, shooting a glare in the direction of where the cat was.

 

“I’m sorry Eric,” Ryan said, lifting his pant leg to get a better look. “I didn’t think Spike would hate you. She’s generally very mild mannered, unless I’m dating someone and I bring them home.”

 

Eric raised an eyebrow. “Your cat is creepy. Why’s her name Spike?”

 

“My sister loves Buffy the Vampire Slayer and named her after one of the vampires. She couldn’t keep Spike so she gave her to me. Well, it doesn’t look that bad. You’ll be fine.” Ryan stood straight.

 

“I can’t believe I got told off by a cat,” Eric grumbled.

 

“Hey, don’t worry, I’m sure she’ll warm up to you once you get to know each other,” Ryan said with a smile.

 

“Wolfe, you sound like we’re talking about your mother, or something,” Eric said, sighing as Ryan started unloading the dishwasher. 'I suppose he could be right though, I mean how bad could Spike be?'

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Jodine16.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.

Series this work belongs to: