Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Characters:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
4,627
Chapters:
1/1
Comments:
3
Kudos:
16
Bookmarks:
8
Hits:
3,065

Danny's Hopes

Summary:

Things change for Danny after a murderer grabs him. How will his life end up?

Work Text:

Disclaimer: I don’t own CSI: NY but goodness wouldn’t I love to get my hands on Danny. Man, I don’t even make any money off this to help heal my hurt. Mores the pity. Enjoy!                                                                                                                 

 

                                                Danny’s Hopes    

                                                     By Crow 

my on-line shop: http://www.cafepress.com/1crowsdesigns

***

  Danny Messer knelt by the body of a fifteen-year-old boy and took photos of the child’s scratched hands and arms. He hated when children were the victims he hated taking photos of their bodies. He shook his head and pulled himself back to his feet as he finished taking photos. His boss CSI detective Mac Taylor walked up to Danny. 

 “What do we have Detective Messer?” Mac stopped next to the younger blond man.

  The young handsome detective was smaller than Mac in height and build but he was well built and slender with lean muscles and long legs. His bright blue eyes and good looks were enhanced by his glasses instead of the frames taking from them as they can on some people. Danny also had a strong New York accent and the spunk to match. 

 “Well the victim is 15 years old, named Jason Kelly; he never made it to school on Thursday and has been missing ever since. Then this morning his parents find his body here on the patio.”

 Danny waved to their surroundings they were standing on the patio of an upscale New York apartment that had two chairs and a small bench with potted plants on either end. 

 “That means the boy was missing for five days they would have noticed if he’d been out here. This doesn’t look like an accident either. It also looks like he hasn’t been dead to long. It seems that whoever toke this kid kept him alive for a while but we won’t know that for sure till the autopsy is done. In fact it looks very familiar don’t you think?” Mac asked his coworker as he looked over the scene himself.

  “Shit, you think it’s related to the Raven murders don’t you?”

  Danny watched the older man as he walked around the scene looking for clues. Mac was lean but not skinny like himself. He had blue eyes like ice but they weren’t cold. Mac kept his dark brown hair in a military cut and he had the stance of someone who had spent a great deal of time in the military.

  “It does fit don’t you think?”

  The murders Mac was referring to had the victims all disappearing and then turning up dead in a place significant to them posed in an artistic pose.

 As Danny thought about it, all the victims had scratches like the boy. Then two thoughts came to him.

  “Shit, all the other vics were raped. You think we’ll find the boy was when the autopsy is done? But, Mac he’s not posed. Why?”

  “I don’t know maybe the parents arrived before the killer was finished and they had to leave before they were done.” 

  The two detectives made their way back into the apartment. As they looked around Mac pointed to a room to the left of where they were standing.

 “What’s in there?” 

 Danny looked at the closed door.

 “It’s the father’s office.”

  “You take in there and I’ll look in here.”

  “Okay.”

 Danny headed for the closed door, put his hand on the knob, and had opened the door only about a foot when Detective Don Flack came running into the room from the hall where he had been interviewing the first officer on the scene.

  “Danny don’t go in there the place isn’t secure!”

 That was all he had time to say as Danny felt a hand grab him from behind out of the room he had just turned his back on at Don’s yell. An arm wrapped it’s self around Danny’s throat and the other hand grabbed Danny’s gun from its holster just as he reached for it.

 Next, he heard a chilling voice whisper in his ear.

  “I don’t think so detective! That’s mine now just like you.” 

 Across from Danny and his captor, Mac and Don had drawn their weapons and had them pointed in Danny and the killer’s direction looking for a clean shot at the man who held their friend. But the mystery man raised Danny’s own gun to the CSI’s head and cocked the weapon. Then Danny felt the arm around his throat tighten till he had to gasp for breath. 

 “I’m sure you don’t want me killing your friend here so I suggest you lower your weapons, now!”

 As the killer spoke, he tightened his arm around Danny’s throat till it almost cut off his air supply completely and he dug the muzzle of the gun into the tender flesh of Danny’s temple.

  The young man dropped the evidence kit in his right hand and raised both hands to the arm cutting off his air and tried to loosen the hold. The man holding him was much bigger then him, the young CSI could feel it in the way his shoulders only seemed to come to the man’s chest. Danny also knew that the man was totally focused on Mac and Don and their guns.

  Danny looked into Mac’s eyes trying to make him notice the plan he was trying to convey. When Danny saw that he had Mac’s full attention he looked down at his own feet slowly. He then lifted his left foot slowly and mimed stepping on something then he lifted his eyes again to Mac and then shifted them to the side.

  Mac nodded ever so slightly just so Danny could see that he understood. Then to distract the killer further Mac started speaking.

  “You don’t think you’ll hurt him and then make it out of a building full of cops alive do you?”

  Don noticed Danny’s signals to Mac and jumped into the distraction saying, “You’ll never even make it out of this room if you hurt him.”

  “I will get out of this building because this boy will be my shield. You and the others will not risk hitting one of your own. The boy will come with me, and then he and I will have a little fun when we get somewhere safe.”

  Danny shivered at the sexual overtones in the man’s voice.

  Mac was furious at the man’s threat.

 “You are not going to touch him!” 

 The killer raised the gun from Danny’s head and pointed it a Mac.

  “You think you can stop me? I’ll take the boy’s body and think of you the whole time and laugh while he cries in pain.”

 Danny smashed his foot down on the top of his tormentor’s foot then when he felt the loosening of the grip on his throat as the man howled in pain he wiggled out of the grip and dived to the side.

  Don and Mac opened fire and took the killer down. As his friends’ bullets hit their mark Danny stayed curled up on the floor with his arms covering his head, as the killer fell to the ground he got off a few shots but they went wide and imbedded themselves in the wall behind the two detectives.

   Then silence filled the room.

  Don with his gun still drawn approached the killer’s still body, knelt down, and checked for a pulse. He looked at Mac, who was covering him and shook his head. Mac and Don both reholstered their guns. Mac made his way to Danny who was still curled up on the floor with his head covered.

  He knelt down next to the younger man, noticed the shivers running through the man’s thin frame. He reached out a gentle hand too the shaking shoulder.

  “Danny it’s over, he’s dead, you’re safe now.”

 Danny slowly raised his head from his arms and looked around seeing the body and Don’s smile he looked up at Mac. Mac gave the hesitant man a small smile, rubbed his arm in a soothing motion, and helped him sit up.

 Danny looked so small and shaken that Mac had to fight the urge to gather the younger man in his arms and hold him till the fear in him slipped away. Instead, he just helped him to his feet and reluctantly released his hold on the CSI.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 Several hours later after much statement giving and paperwork, evidence gathering the case was closed. Mac pretty much ordered Danny to get in to his SUV and Mac drove the exhausted detective home.

  Mac walked with Danny into the younger man’s apartment and closed the door behind them. He turned to face Danny and found that Danny was facing him but had his head down and was fiddling with his fingers as if he didn’t know what to do with himself.

 Mac reached out and stilled the hands, then closed the distance between them. Still holding the two hands in one of his Mac used his other hand to lift Danny’s chin so the man had no choice but to look at him.

  “I don’t want to leave you here by yourself. If you will let me, I’d like to take care of you? I understand if you don’t, if you’re not interested in another man. I just want you to know that I want to take care of you in every way possible. That I couldn’t hold in this desire anymore after what happened today. I could have lost you today and that scared the hell out of me. I want you Danny.” 

  Mac stood in the silence waiting for either rejection or acceptance. Danny’s jaw dropped, he just could not believe that he had heard correctly. That dreams that he had hidden since he had first met Mac could come true. Very shyly, Danny lowered his eyes and managed to squeak out.

 “You want me? I.. never imagined you would want someone like me Mac. You can do better than me.”

 He began to meekly turn away from Mac but the hands holding his chin and hands wouldn’t let go. 

 “I want you Danny and you are worth having. You’re a good man. Who ever made you doubt your worth needs to be taken out and shot.”

 This caused a shy smile to appear on the blond man’s face. Mac heartened, leaned forward, touched his lips to the younger man’s for a gentle kiss, and was overjoyed when it was returned tentively. Mac deepened the kiss and wrapped his arms around the slender hips pulling them closer to him.

  Mac felt Danny’s hands slide up his arms to rest on his shoulders and the lips under his slowly begin to return the building passion in the kiss. Finally needing to breath Mac pulled away and decided that the neck before him looked to tasty to ignore. He lowered his head and began kissing that neck, sucking, licking, loving the taste. He heard Danny moan quietly. He raised his hands and began to remove the offending jacket and shirt that refused to allow him access to more flesh. 

 “Oh, God, Mac!”

 Danny moaned and clutched at Mac’s shoulders then released them as Mac pulled off Danny’s jacket and shirt. Mac dropped the material on the floor and pulled the firm body back against his and possessively wrapped his arms around the other’s waist again and launched into a dizzying kiss; Mac then worked his way along Danny’s jaw line and neck to the nicely muscled shoulder.

  Danny was so wrapped up in the sensations Mac was sending trough his body that he didn’t realize they had made their way to the bedroom until he felt the bed at the back of his knees and found himself being lowered gently to it and onto his back.

 Mac strattled him and continued to kiss every inch of skin he could reach while his hands began to undo the button and zipper of Danny’s jeans. Danny kicked off his shoes to aid in the disrobing of his burning flesh.

  He felt the zipper lower and wiggled farther onto the bed as Mac pulled them down and off taking his socks and his boxer briefs with them. Mac sat back and smiled at the beautiful and eager naked body below him.

  Danny reached up and ran his hands along Mac’s clothed chest lightly tugging at the material.

 “Off, Mac, get them off, all of them.” 

  Mac chuckled lightly and quickly removed his cloths then stretched out on top of the young body below him.

“Is that better Danny?” 

 “Oh God yeah!”

  Danny shivered as Mac kissed his lips again and then moved on to his chest licking and sucking at tender nipples, which sent shockwaves through his body.

  Danny couldn’t help the thought that entered his mind saying that this was all a dream and that he’d wake-up soon to find himself alone.

  “If this is a dream I don’t want to ever wake up!” Danny whispered as Mac moved down to suckle at the long cock standing at attention.

  The young man below Mac writhing and grasping the sheets into bunches. Mac lifted his head and looked at the gorgeous young man who had managed to slowly steal his heart since Mac had hired him. Who had replaced the void in his heart left by the death of his wife to fill it with laughter and trust, joy and anger, interest and disappointment, love and contentment. 

 This person that made him feel so many different things at once that he hadn’t felt since his wife’s death.

 “This is not a dream baby. This is really happening.” Mac said as his hands ran over the firm muscles of his new lover’s chest and abdomen while his lips sought out the others. “I want to be inside you baby. But I don’t want to hurt you or do something you are not ready for. Tell me what you want Danny.”

    Danny loved the sound of Mac voice calling him “baby”. He eagerly met the lips hunting for his. Let them devour him and the insistent tongue take possession of his mouth.

  When they pulled away, Danny looked into Mac’s eyes with his most sincere look and told Mac, “I have never gone all the way with another guy before Mac. I’ve never wanted to before now; I want you in me Mac. I want to feel you moving inside of me and filling me, I trust you and know you will never hurt me on purpose. Please Mac, please!” He dug his fingers into the strong back of the older man and pulled him closer. God he’d never wanted anything this much!

    Mac looked down at his love. “You know it will hurt some don’t you baby?” He wanted to take his lover but he wanted to be sure Danny knew what was involved and he refused to do anything till he knew Danny was really okay with this. He continued to pet and stroke every inch of skin he could find and loved that Danny’s body reacted to his every touch by shivering, wriggling, or arching to meet his body and the moans that escaped Danny’s body made Mac’s cock throb with need to possess the hard sweat soaked body below him.

 Mac loved how responsive Danny was to everything he did but it also showed how little experience he had at this. 

 “I am not a child Mac. I know what happens when two men get together and I know it will hurt at first just like a woman’s first time. I can’t think of anyone I trust more to be with.”

  He pulled Mac’s head back down for another long soul-shaking kiss.

  “Do you have condoms and something we can use as a lube?” 

 Danny pointed to the bathroom. “Medicine cabinet.”

   Mac detangled himself from Danny and went to the room indicated. He felt cold without that warm body against his. The moan he heard escape Danny’s lips gave him the idea that Danny felt it too.

  He found the condoms right away then he found a bottle of body lotion that could be used as lube until they bought some. He quickly reclaimed the warmth of his young lover’s body.

  Settling between Danny’s legs after claiming another kiss, he poured some lube onto his fingers and quickly coated them. With his free hand, he grabbed a loose pillow, told Danny to lift his hips; he shoved the pillow under them, and placed his hand firmly on the slender hips to hold his lover still.

  “Relax.” 

   “Mac please! Do something!” 

 Mac rubbed at the tight entrance and circled it with the lubed first finger. Then he lightly pressed at the entrance meeting slight resistance he waited for Danny to relax then slowly pressed into the tight channel then stopped at his lover’s hiss of discomfort when he felt the grip on his finger relax he pushed in all the way and began to flex the digit till he found the prostate. He rubbed the organ and was pleased at the gasp that escaped his lover’s lips. Slowly he withdrew the finger and added a second repeating the process.

 He spent some time flexing the fingers loosening the opening and stroking the prostate. Danny writhed under the older man’s ministrations.

  “What the hell is that?” He managed to gasp out.

  “That would be your prostate. Feels good doesn’t it baby?” Mac asked as he added another finger to the attack on the organ.

  “Oh Fuck!!” Danny writhed and jerked his hips instinctively. “Oh please Mac! Please now, I can’t take it, please!”

  Mac chuckled lightly and withdrew his fingers. As he listened to Danny moan and pant, he tore open the wrapping of the condom and slid it over his hard aching shaft. Then he lubed the entire organ as liberally as possible then just to be on the safe side he rubbed some around the pulsing entrance.

  A hiss escaped Danny.

 “That’s cold.”

  “I’ll warm it up.”

  Mac let an evil grin pull at his lips as he rubbed his throbbing cock head against the opening of his lover’s warmth and gently began to push his way inside. He felt Danny tense and gasp in pain. He continued to gently push until the head of his cock popped inside passed the tight entrance. Then he stilled allowing Danny to adjust to the sensation.

  “Its okay baby, relax.”

  Mac began to slide in further and only stopped when he was balls deep. Then he waited again for Danny to adjust.

  He stole kisses from the swollen lips and then moved his attention to the firm chest and stomach; he teased the nipples to tautness helping his lover relax. Danny clenched his jaw at the pain of his lover’s filling him. Then the pain began to fade as Mac kissed him and teased him licking at his nipples and running his hands over every piece of skin available. Danny could feel his muscles relaxing and his passion increasing.

 He dug his fingers into Mac’s lower back and racked them up to his shoulders then pulled the other closer to him for another kiss. Danny wrapped his legs around Mac’s hips then squeezed urging him to move. 

 Mac began to gently pull back then thrusted forwards again adjusting his angle till he found his lover’s prostate. Then with each thrust, he bumped the organ causing his lover to gasp and jerk. Mac balanced himself on one arm over the young body he was kissing and let the other hand slide down over lean muscles to grasp Danny’s pulsing cock. He began to pump the shaft in time to his own thrusts. 

 “Mac!  Oh… God! Oh don’t stop, faster, oh, please! Mac!”

  Danny felt Mac pick up the pace and could feel himself getting closer to exploding. He felt like his entire body was going to come apart. He’d never felt like this before. He could feel himself meeting Mac’s thrusts. He felt his muscles tighten then he saw a white flash of light then as it faded he felt a warm stickiness on his stomach. He looked down to see that he had cum allover Mac’s hand and both their abdomens.

 Mac released his now softening shaft and grasped his hips with both hands holding him still as Mac thrusted into him deeply and with increasingly more speed.

 Suddenly Mac stilled and Danny caught his lover as he collapsed with his own climax. Mac slowly withdrew himself from Danny’s warm passage and rolled off his lover’s body. He cuddled the young man to his chest and they both laid there panting holding onto each other for dear life.

 After their breathing had slowed, Mac got up, went to the bathroom, and came back without the condom on and a warm wet washcloth in his hand. Mac very gently washed them both off then returned the cloth to the bathroom and climbed back into the bed with his new lover. Mac kissed Danny’s forehead as he pulled him back against his chest.

  “I love you baby and I’m gonna take very good care of you.”

 He stroked his lover’s back gently. Danny couldn’t fight back the yawn that overtook him and Mac chuckled.

 “I love you too Mac.”

   Mac felt Danny’s breathing even out in sleep and sighed in happiness. Mac hoped that Danny was distracted enough to not have nightmares of the days events but if he did Mac was there now to take care of his new lover. He knew that Danny would need to be watched out for and that was now his job.

  It was something he was looking forward to since he loved to take care and dote on his lovers. He knew that he was going to have to sit Danny down and talk to him about a few things but for now, he just enjoyed the feel of his young lovers’ body against his. He closed his eyes and aloud sleep to take him. 

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 The next morning Mac awoke to an empty space beside him. He got up and threw on his cloths except his socks and shoes then padded out to the living room. There he found Danny in damp sweats toweling off his sweaty face. 

 “You went for a run I take it?” 

 Danny jumped slightly, not used to someone being in his apartment. He looked up to Mac as he replaced his glasses. Mac could see hesitation and hope in his eyes.

 “Yeah I run every morning although I was a bit stiff and more sore then I usually am at the start of a run.”

 Danny grinned shyly.

  Mac closed the distance between them and pulled his lover into his arms.

  “I can go running with you from now on, when I’m over. I don’t like the idea of you running by your self in this area. It’s not safe.”

  He pressed kisses into the neck of the young sweating body he was holding, loving the salty taste of him. He began to suck on the pulse point he found marking his new lover. Danny began to wiggle under Mac’s attention, as he felt Mac’s hands move to remove his shirt he tried to break free of the grasp laughing.

 “Mac! I’m all sweaty let me get a shower. I don’t know how you could want to touch me when I’m all wet and smelly.”

  Danny managed to slip out of Mac’s hold and backed slowly away, a playful grin tugging at his lips.

  Mac let a growl escape his throat and stalked forward like a lion hunting his prey. Danny yelped at the look in Mac’s eyes, turned, and ran for the bathroom. Mac took off after his lover with a feral grin on his face.

  He caught his prey in the doorway of the bathroom and pushed his lover inside closing the door after them. Soon the sound of water from the shower only slightly masked the sounds of moans and laughter and the occasional cries of passion coming from the bathroom. The hunter had caught his prey and was teaching him the consequences of running which they were both enjoying. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 An hour later, they were both cuddled up on the couch with a cup of coffee each. Danny kept his body pressed against his lover’s chest enjoying the idea that he had somehow managed to get this amazing man that he didn’t believe he deserved. He couldn’t help but feel that at any moment Mac would realize that he had made a mistake and leave. The handsome young man was determined to enjoy the time he had with Mac till then. 

 Mac looked down at his young lover as he sipped his coffee. The boy still looked pleasantly debauched from their play in the shower, where Mac had ravaged his beautiful angel. Mac was hoping he could get Danny to move in with him without scaring the boy away at the hastiness. He really hated the idea of his lover living in this dangerous area when he had a nice large apartment in a nice neighborhood. As he thought of a plan of action, his cell phone rang on the coffee table where he had laid it after they had gotten dressed.

  He grinned when he heard Danny moan, they both knew it was probably work. They both sat up and put their coffees down and Mac answered his phone.

  “Hey Stella. What’s up?”

  “Hey Mac! Sorry to have to call. How’s Danny doing after yesterday?”

  Mac didn’t bother to ask how Stella knew he was with Danny. She knew him better than he knew himself and had known about his feelings for the young blond man before he did. 

 “He’s fine Stella.”

  Before Mac could stop him, Danny reached up and grabbed the phone. 

 “Hey Stella! Yeah Mac took very good care of me last night!” This was said with a grin and an eyebrow wiggle in the older mans’ direction.

 Mac just grinned and shook his head.

 “Naw, Stel. I think you can rest easy, he won’t hurt me. Oh, yeah, okay see you soon.”

  Danny handed the phone back to Mac with a grin, grabbed their coffee mugs, and headed to the kitchen to dump them since he knew they were going to have to go into work.  

   “Yea Stella?” 

 “Mac I told Danny that if you hurt him I’m gonna make you regret the day you were born, you know I can, so now I’m telling you. Take good care of that boy! You know the shit he’s had to deal with already between his so called parents, Tanglewood, Sonny Sossone, the Minas shooting and all that, he deserves to be happy! As much as I love you I will kick your ass if you hurt him!”

  Mac could feel his Greek friend winding up for more of a lecture so he decided to cut in. 

 “Stella! I got it already, I will be very careful. I will take very good care of him I promise.”

  He wasn’t offended by his friend she was just being the mother hen that she was so he just grinned and decided to get down to business before she had another chance to get going.

 “So you going to tell me what’s going on?”                                                                                                                       “We really need some backup. We have a body dump spot from the sound of it. Unknown number of bodies at various stages of degradement. I was hoping I wouldn’t have to call you two in, but there is no way Lindsey, Hawkes and I can handle this alone.”

  Mac sighed and thought that the little piece of heaven he’d found couldn’t keep real life at bay. He agreed that the extra hands would be needed and got the address. Then hung up the phone and as he stood he saw that Danny was already pulling on his jacket and grabbing his stuff.

 Mac joined him at the door with his stuff to hear his young lover whistling softly to himself. It took him a second to recognize it as the dwarfs’ song from ‘Snow White’. 

   “Hi ho hi ho it’s off to work we go!” Danny sang out as the door closed behind them and Mac laughed knowing that his life would never be the same and that made him happier then he’d been in a long time.

  The End.