Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Characters:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
616
Chapters:
1/1
Comments:
2
Kudos:
15
Bookmarks:
5
Hits:
1,680

Unwanted Attention

Summary:

Mac gets jelious and Stella and Don get pissed and Danny attacked.

Work Text:

                           Unwanted Attention

                               By Crow

            my on-line shop: http://www.cafepress.com/1crowsdesigns

 

 Mac watched, as Miss Jesse Avangalas looked Danny up and down licking her lips as if she saw her favorite meal in front of her. Mac couldn’t help the flare of rage that filled him. Danny was his; this little hussy didn’t stand a chance!

   But when she kept touching him even though Danny kept trying to put distance between them, but there wasn’t anywhere for him to go and still be in the interrogation room doing his job, Mac’s anger kept building were he watched from the observation room.

  Don Flack was in the interrogation room with the other two and was getting just as angry as Mac and Danny with Miss Avangalas. He kept telling her to sit down and keep her hands to herself but she wouldn’t leave Danny alone.

  The woman would sit and then as soon as the two police officers sat to get her statement she would start leaning into Danny and touching him and from his uncomfortable shifting in his seat she was doin’ stuff under the table as well. Therefore, Danny would stand-up and try to put distance between them but she would follow and practically stalk him around the room like a lioness after her prey.

  Now, she had the young blonde CSI backed in a corner and was running her hands up and down his chest like she owned him. Danny grabbed her hands for the twentieth time and told her to sit down.

  “Miss Avangalas you need to pay attention here. This is important. You maybe the only person able to lead us to who killed your neighbor, Mister Cratter. Now we need you to think here, did you see anyone suspicious in the hall near Mister Cratter’s apartment recently?” Danny asked trying to push her away from himself.

  Don got fed-up, came over, grabbed the woman’s arm, and walked her to her seat. Mac had been paying such close attention to every move the woman made that he didn’t hear Stella Bonasera and Lindsay Monroe enter the observation room.

 That is until he hard Stella’s muttered,”Damn slut!”

  The ex-Marine turned in surprise to see his two co-workers glaring through the glass at the woman on the other side. Mac smiled as Stella gritted her teeth. She didn’t take well to people messing with her family and Danny was defiantly thought of as family.

  Lindsay looked a little shocked at Stella’s comment but she was too new to get the relationships in the team yet.

  They watched as the woman once again backed Danny into a corner  as Don yelled at her and then tried to pull her away but she latched on to Danny wrapping her arms around him, which he tried to pry off, and trying to kiss him.

  Stella stormed out of the room and into interrogation. Mac watched with an evil smirk as Stella stomped up to the woman and told her if she didn’t get her hands off the nice detective she was going to be arrested for assault and any other charge she could think of. That she would spend the whole night in lock up and that she was sure that some ladies in there could give her a demonstration on what it was like to have an unwanted person slithering all over her.

   That night they all went out for a drink and laughed about the woman. Danny blushed the whole night but laughed as well. Mac took the young blonde home with him and erased the memories of that woman’s touch from both his and Danny’s minds making all new memories. 

 The end.