Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandoms:
Relationship:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Completed:
2007-04-27
Words:
2,677
Chapters:
2/2
Comments:
2
Kudos:
9
Bookmarks:
4
Hits:
2,459

The Good Samaritan

Summary:

Pairing: Jethro/Tony
Song/Quote: Jethro: Don't say anything DiNozzo.
Tony: I wasn't going to.
Jethro: Don't even think it.
Tony: Too late.
Summary: Jethro doesn’t think he’s attractive. Tony disagrees. So does Charlie.
Spoilers: The Good Samaritan (1-14)…mild…
Rating: FRT-13
Disclaimer: I don’t own..Boy, do I wish…
Warnings: Fluff, lotsa fluff…
A/N: Please Comment! This came to me when my best friend/sister and I were talking about all the signs that point to a relationship between Jethro & Tony. Thanks to Carina, I don’t know what I’d do without her! Love ya Hun!
Submitted through http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Gibbs_And_DiNozzo

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Chapter 1: Chapter 1

Chapter Text

 

The Good Samaritan
by Jessica & Carina Scott

 

"You’re crazy," I declare as I carry dishes to the sink to be washed.

Tony stares at me in disbelief. "Are you kidding me? You really don’t think you’re attractive?"

"Attractive is not the word I would use to describe this 55 year old body, Tony." I shake my head as I walk over to where Tony is standing, leaning against the counter before wrapping my arms around the slender waist. "Just because you find me so, doesn’t mean anyone else does."

Tony's eyes light up with a mischievous glint that immediately worries me. "Fine, Jethro. I’ll bet you that at least one woman, or man, will fall all over themselves within the week trying to flirt with you. Hell, I doubt it’ll even take a week."

"If you say so Tony; now are you gonna stand there all day or help me with the dishes?"

"I'll help you, as soon as we settle our little wager."

"What wager?"

"I said 'I bet', and I meant it literally. So, if by some miniscule chance I lose, what do you want?"

Realizing it’s best to give in rather than argue all night long, I shrug and release my lover before turning back towards the sink. "When you lose, all I want is for you to let this subject drop, okay?"

"Done."

I drop the towel into the sink and turn towards my lover. There is no way he would give up without a fight. "Giving up so easily? What gives DiNozzo?"

"Don't worry about it, Gibbs. There's no chance I'll win, right?"

"Yeah, but what do you want if you do?"

"We'll worry about that when, excuse me, if, the time comes, okay?"

Still a little apprehensive at the devil doing somersaults in Tony's eyes, I shrug once again, "Sure Tony. Now get over here. I wash, you rinse."

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I’m beginning to get the feeling that agreeing to that bet with Tony wasn’t the best thing I’ve ever done. From the moment we walked onto the crime scene, that sheriff, Charlie, has been looking at me like she’s interested in more than the case. And to be frank, I’m not too sure what the hell to do about it.

I glance at my lover before heading over to Commander Julius’ car. Squatting down to take photographs of the tire treads, I think back to how I dealt with the last person who flirted with me. Oh yeah, that’s right. I ignored it, thinking it was only a fluke. I snort. That plan worked so well. Six months into a relationship with Tony and he still flirts with me. Just another reason to think he’s nuts.

Feeling someone walk up behind me, I glance over my shoulder and stifle a sigh when I see Charlie lean down next to me.

"I saw a car with its trunk up, so I pulled over. Didn’t know I’d be rolling into a crime scene." Charlie smiles at me. "What’s that cologne you’re wearing?"

I barely keep from rolling his eyes. "Not wearin’ any." ‘I swear to God, if Tony put her up to this…’

Charlie puts her right wrist to her nose. "Oh that’s me. New perfume. You like?" She waves her wrist in my face.

"Got a tow truck we can borrow?"

A wide grin spreads over Charlie’s face. "Sure, Doll."

I breathe a sigh of relief when Charlie stands up to walk away. But then I see Tony out of the corner of my eye, grinning like a loon. ‘Crap.’ "Don’t say it DiNozzo."

Although I don’t think it’s possible, I think his grin just got wider. "I wasn’t gonna say anything."

"Don’t think it." I glare at my senior agent.

Tony’s grin morphs into a wicked smirk, his eyes dancing once again with mischief. "Too late."

I groan. ‘Damnit!’

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"When we get to Oceania, I want you to search Julius’ apartment."

Tony looks at me as me and Cait walk with him to our transportation. "What are we lookin’ for?"

I walk ahead, hoping to leave undetected by Charlie. "Motive to kill him."

Cait pipes up. "You don’t think it was a crime of opportunity?"

I look at Cait over my shoulder as I start walking faster. "His hands were tied behind his back after he was killed."

"Well, maybe it was part of the killer’s ritual," Cait comments.

"Cait, that’s why we’re goin’ to Oceania."

"Jethro!"

‘Aw, crap. So close.’

Charlie walks up to us from her cruiser with a card in her hand. "I need to know how to get a hold of you."

I fight down a blush as I hear my lover’s laugh behind me. I point to the card. "The number’s on the card I gave you."

"What about after hours?"

I shuffle my feet and fidget, highly uncomfortable. "Uh, they can find me."

"Is this NCIS’ idea of cooperation?"

I reluctantly take the card. Behind me, I can feel it as Tony and Cait share a smirk.

 

end part 1