Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Completed:
2009-12-04
Words:
3,654
Chapters:
6/6
Comments:
8
Kudos:
20
Bookmarks:
4
Hits:
6,226

Forgotten Son

Summary:

Skinner learns a secret truth about the wiley ratboy. Not just another Walter rescues Alex fic

Chapter 1: Prologue

Chapter Text

Forgotten Son
by PEJA

 

Walter Skinner eyed the capped vial containing a way too familiar looking implant dispassionately. His iced chocolate gaze dropped to the formalized documents that had come Special Messenger. Documents that gave him power of attourney over a man he had hoped never to encounter again. Shifting the papers littering his desk, he reread the paternity tests that had come under separate cover. Papers that proved Krycek was not the man he portrayed himself to be. DNA markers told a story that could not be denied. A story that Skinner dreaded bringing to light with a fear he'd only experienced before in the war.

Leaning over his desk, he buzzed through. "Kim, cancel any appointments I might have. I've been called away for the rest of the day" He signed off without waiting for a response, gathering up the stack of papers and stuffing them back into the manila envelope.

A polaroid slipped free of the bundle, landing on the desk.

Skinner picked up the photo, staring at the exhausted shining face of a woman holding a newborn in each arm, one wrapped in pink, the other blue.

Samantha and Alexander. Twins.

Fox Mulder's siblings.

 

CONTINUES