Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Completed:
2009-03-26
Words:
5,100
Chapters:
6/6
Comments:
32
Kudos:
48
Bookmarks:
18
Hits:
10,268

Love of a Lifetime

Summary:

Ryan is attacked on a crime scene.

This story is now finished.

Chapter 1: Chapter 1

Notes:

Now finished.

Chapter Text

                                                                                   ~Love of a Lifetime~

                                                                                    By Crow

                 my on-line shop: http://www.cafepress.com/1crowsdesigns

 

*****

  Ryan walked cautiously into the bedroom of victim number three. Horatio, Eric, Callie, and Frank were down stairs with Alex and the other two bodies of the residents of the house that was the crime scene. Before going more than a step inside the room, he quickly scanned the room for anything out of the norm. Other than the body and blood of course, seeing nothing other than what he expected he walked farther into the room and put his evidence case down by the bed that the victim was tied to.

 He straightened up slowly putting on a pair of rubber gloves.

 Suddenly he heard a faint scrapping sound behind him and to his right.   Ryan turned his head while reaching for his gun trying to see where the sound came from. The hand reaching for his gun was grabbed as he saw a form right behind him and he began to struggle to free his hand and get his weapon a another hand covered his mouth as he made to yell for help.

  He was jerked back against a larger body and his head pulled back against his attacker’s shoulder throwing him off balance as the hand holding his released his hand quickly removing his gun from it’s holster. He felt himself pushed forward and stumbled a step before catching himself and then he felt a searing pain in his head before everything went black and he began to crumble to the floor only to be caught by strong arms as awareness left him.

     ~**~*~**~*~**~*~**~

  The young CSI slowly came up from the darkness only to realize he couldn’t move his arms. He opened his eyes and had to blink furiously to adjust to the light that made his head pound a nauseating rhythm. He noticed that a gag had been secured in his mouth and that his wrists had been tied to the radiator of the room he had been about to process.

  He saw movement to his left and turned his head to see a stranger staring down at him. His attacker knelt down and strattled his body. He tried to struggle but could only move his legs a small amount when the huge man sat down on his hips.

  Ryan’s attacker leaned in close to the boy he now had pinned helplessly.

 “What a pretty little boy you are cop. Think your friends are gonna save you? These walls are really thick. I doubt they’ll hear a thing as I take you like I did that girl over there.” He said nodding to the bed.

  He then ripped open Ryan’s button down shirt and then began to run his hands down the smooth hairless chest to the button of his jeans.

 “I’m gonna take you and then I’m gonna kill you and they’ll never know it’s happening till they come upstairs and I’ll be long gone by then.”

  Ryan tried to buck and arch to dislodge the big hulking man on top of him but nothing seemed to work. He then tried to kick against the floor in the hopes that the killer was wrong and some one would hear. The killer ignored his victim’s futile attempts to free himself as he undid the button and zipper of the snug jeans hiding the delicious body he was going to enjoy. He slid back onto the boy’s legs and began to pull the jeans down.  

 ~**~*~**~*~**~*~**~

  Down on the main floor Horatio and Frank were in the living room looking at the overturned furniture. Alex was examining the male victim’s body in the dining room as Callie photographed the rest of the room. Eric was in the kitchen photographing the body of the older female victim’s body before Alex examined her too.

  H and Frank stopped talking as they both heard a few thumps coming from the ceiling. Horatio nodded to Frank who signaled the others and he and the three CSI’s pulled their weapons.

  Alex watched as Callie and Frank took the back steps, and Eric and Horatio took the front stairs leading to the second floor. She moved closer to the stairs and stood at the bottom in case she was needed but didn’t try to go up.

  ~**~*~**~*~**~*~**~ 

 Ryan tried to hinder the progress of his attacker as the man started to pull his jeans down and he tried to scream through the gag in his mouth but just ended up coughing and gagging on it.

   “Keep fighting me boy. I’ll just fuck you till your insides are ripped up so you’ll be beggin’ me to kill you before I put you out of your misery.”

  He sneered at the boy under him, grabbed the boy’s face roughly, leaned down, and kissed him through the gag. He laughed as the boy choked on the gag and gave the jeans another yank as he laid over his victim and bit the tender neck just begging to be marked. 

 “You won’t be doing anything to the young man.  That is, if you want to continue to draw breath.”

  There was the click of several guns being cocked and then the killer felt cold metal being pressed to the back of his neck.  He turned to see a tall red haired man with sunglasses on and on his face was an expression as cold as ice and it sent chills down the killer’s spine.

  His eyes slid from the man pressing the gun against him and saw a latino, a small blonde woman and a tall bolding man all aiming guns at him and knew there was no way out so he slowly raised his hands in the air.

 The balding man put his gun away, cuffed his hands behind his back, and then dragged him off the boy he was kneeling over.

  ~**~*~**~*~**~*~**~ 

 Tripp told the killer his rights as he yanked the man out of the room and down the stairs. They passed Alex on their way out to the cops holding down the scene outside.  

 “You better get up there Alex. I think Ryan could use your help.” Frank said as he passed the coroner with his prisoner. 

 “Is he hurt bad Frank?” 

 “I don’t know Alex. But this son-of-a-bitch was gettin’ ready to rape him so he needs his adopted momma if nothing else.” 

  With that, Frank left the building and Alex ran up steps. Alex stopped in the door of the room to see Eric cutting some ropes tying Ryan’s wrists to a radiator and Horatio removing a gag from her boy’s mouth. 

TBC………