Actions

Work Header

A.P.O.P

Summary:

Fandom: BtVS/AtS AU
Characters: Spike/William, Angel, Wesley, Xander
Genre: fluffy slashy wrongness
Warnings/Rating: PG13 contains fairytale princes and true love.
Summary: this is all Shanmara's fault, completely. She created this http://community.livejournal.com/darker_spilliam/58342.html#cutid1  and it all snowballed from there.
It's a hard job being a fairytale prince, what with all the issues fairytale princesses have. So they form a club for support and two of the princes find more than they expected.
Submitted through http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SpikeSlash

Work Text:

 

 

A.P.O.P
by Lilithangel
abchainey@xtra.co.nz
http://www.livejournal.com/users/lilithbint

 

Four ridiculously handsome men were seated in a circle in an overlarge room that was obviously a classroom. On the blackboard was the initials A.P.O.P and on a small table to one side were a tea urn and a plate of chocolate chip cookies that at least one of the men had already tucked into. All four wore fine clothes of velvet and silk designed to show off their impressive assets to the world.

"Shall we start?" one of the men said. He had short dark hair and a slightly dishevelled look that had maidens wanting to soothe away his troubles. His clothes were the most functional of all and slightly dishevelled as well, but still the best quality in shades of russet and brown to set off his eyes.

"Yes lets," another said. He also had dark hair that was softly spiked and warm chocolate brown eyes that could make young women swoon at a glance. At first sight his garments were all black but closer examination revealed a variety of dark plums and charcoal in the finest of silks that hugged his muscular form.

The third simply nodded as his mouth was full of cookies. He had brown hair that flopped in his eyes and a kicked puppy look guaranteed to make females want to mother him. His was the most garish of all the garbs. Yellows and reds and blues competed for space on the cloth and his form fitting hose were covered in pictures of puppies.

The fourth gave a heartfelt yes in reply. He had soft sable blond hair that fell into his blue eyes on both sides of his face, but it gave him a look of debauched innocence that gave women far less altruistic feelings. His clothes appeared to have been thrown on without thought and yet the baby blue silk still managed to make him look absolutely adorable.

"I would like to call the first meeting of Anonymous Pissed Off Princes to order," the first man continued, "introductions are the first order of business. I am Prince Charming Wesley."

"I'm Prince Charming Angel," the other dark headed one said.

"I'm Prince Charming Xander."

"I'm Prince Charming William."

"I was expecting Prince Charming Spike to join us as well," Prince Wesley said, "he may have been delayed."

"At a public house no doubt," Prince Xander said with a delicate snort.

"The purpose of this group is to provide support for our members," Prince Wesley continued with a frown at Prince Xander, "understanding and a place to share our stories."

The door banged open and a strikingly handsome man strode in. His hair was as pale as the moon and his eyes crystal blue. His garments were definitely black except for the red lining of his black velvet cloak tossed over one shoulder. He appeared to be limping slightly and one sleeve of his shirt was torn.

"Evening all," he said throwing his body onto a chair directly opposite William who had sat up with interest. "Piece of advice. Human hair is not strong enough to support a man's weight now matter how thick and lustrous it is."

"Rapunzel?" Prince Angel asked wincing in sympathy.

"Yep, silly bint was screaming like a banshee when I left and making rather rude suggestions about my eating habits. Look at me, do I look like I over eat?" Prince Spike said in a huff.

"Not at all," Prince William said admiringly, immediately struck by Prince Spike's good looks and confidence. Prince Spike threw him a saucy grin.

Prince Spike had been struck by Prince William's beauty as soon as he entered the room. The high cheekbones and clear blue eyes were causing a stirring in his loins like nobody had before.

"At least you didn't get up to her. The woman's got a voice like a chainsaw. I'm pretty sure that's why her father put her up there," Prince Xander said with a shudder.

"What about Sleeping Beauty?" Prince Angel added, "What's with a hundred year migraine anyway? Draped on that damn bed like a sack of potatoes."

"Try having to dance with twelve twittering princesses all bloody night," Prince William added with a groan.

"Try being dragged halfway around the kingdom by Cinderella in a shoe shopping frenzy," Prince Xander said with another shudder.

"What about Snow White's eating disorder," Prince Wesley contributed, "and that corset thing she has going."

"Not to mention those dwarves," Prince Angel said, "they all sleep in the same room you know, how weird is that?"

"Why couldn't they be nice normal girls?" Prince Xander asked plaintively.

"Why do we have to go after princesses anyway?" Prince William asked his eyes still fixed on Prince Spike.

"Because we are Princes," Prince Angel said, "and it's expected of us."

"I do wish it wasn't," Prince Wesley said with a sigh. "So does anyone have a preference? We could compare notes and give each other tips to wooing the princess of their choice.

"Stay away from their bloody step mothers," Prince Spike said.

"All step family in fact," Prince William agreed.

"I do quite fancy a shot at Rapunzel," Prince Angel said.

"Take a ladder," Prince Spike advised, "it's not romantic so take a rose and spout some poetry or something to make it good."

"Poetry?" Prince Angel squeaked.

"Comparing her eyes to limpid pools, that sort of rot," Prince Wesley recommended. "Any suggestions for Snow White?"

"Get on the good side of the dwarves," Prince Xander said, "bribe them to leave the door unlocked when they go to work. Take her some donuts but don't get in between her and them, and no apples. I'm going to keep working on the twelve dancing ones, I think one of them likes me."

"What about you Prince Spike?" Prince Wesley asked.

"Thinking of taking a break from the damsel bit," Prince Spike said rolling his shoulder, "too bloody painful for me. What about you Prince William?"

Prince William blushed, "I'm still not sure."

"How about we have a nice cup of tea and a biscuit?" Prince Wesley suggested with a quick glare at Prince Xander who pulled his hand away from the plate of cookies guiltily. "This has been an excellent start to our group."

They all stood up and headed for the cups.

"How about we come back next week and update each other on what we've tried and whether it has worked," Prince Angel said.

"Maybe by then Prince William will have decided," Prince Xander joked, "and Prince Spike might be ready to get back in the saddle."

"Know who I want to ride," Prince Spike said softly in Prince William's ear.

Prince William blushed even more and gave Prince Spike a particularly saucy look, "really?"

A cup of tea and a cookie later the Princes bid each other farewell and headed for their horses and carriages.

"Give you a ride?" Prince Spike asked Prince William as they left.

"I'd like that," Prince William said giving his own coachman the order to leave without him.

"Take the long way," Prince Spike told his coachman as he helped Prince William into his carriage and climbed inside. They sat next to each other thighs pressed close and hands casually touching.

"You're quite beautiful," Prince William remarked to Prince Spike.

"You're the beauty," Prince Spike said letting one hand move to rest casually on Prince William's silk clad thigh.

"So you are really going to take a break from the damsels?" Prince William asked curiously.

"I'm thinking that the blokes are looking more and more appealing," Prince Spike said his hand moving higher up on Prince William's thigh, "well one in particular anyway."

"Who would that be?" Prince William asked with mock innocence, turning his head so his lips were almost touching Prince Spike's.

"This handsome and charming prince I met tonight," Prince Spike replied bridging the gap and pressed his lips against Prince William's.

Prince William sighed and opened his mouth slightly, welcoming the kiss. Quickly Prince William was pulled up onto Prince Spike's lap without the kiss being broken.

They ground their groins together uncaring what it was doing to their silk hose and how difficult it was to get stains out of silk. They were princes after all and had people to worry about those things.

"I think I've found my happy ending," Prince Spike said as they broke apart to breathe.

"My hero," Prince William said diving back to those delectable lips.

And they lived happily ever after.

 

end