Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Disclaimer:The characters used herein are the property of Joss Whedon, David Greenwalt, 20th Century Fox, Mutant Enemy and various other corporate entities; they are used without permission, intent of infringement or expectation of profit. I do not use character-death, relationship or other spoilers in my headers; you read the story, you take your chances. Great thanks go out to Rheanna, Corinna and everyone at the Angel Fanfic Workshop for the beta-reading and advice.
    Notes: This story takes place approximately a year and a half in the future -- i.e., the winter of 2003-2004. What you need to know to start with: In this version of events, ATS' third season ended a little differently. BTVS' sixth season ended VERY differently. Then Faith got out of jail, and events unfolded from there. The precise ways in which things are different will gradually become clear as you go along.
    Rating: R
    Archive: Wherever you like, but please let me know
    Summary: "'She will tell us all she knows, all she has done. And we will make our judgments accordingly. So you see -- Faith has nothing to fear but the truth.' Like that ain't enough to be afraid of."

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    48,858
    Chapters:
    8/8
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    28
    Hits:
    3,540