Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandoms:
Relationship:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
399
Chapters:
1/1
Comments:
1
Kudos:
12
Hits:
1,362

Frolicking in the Cooking Aisle

Summary:

Greg and Ryan are shopping for cooking things when they caught his eyes. Egg Timers.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

Frolicking in the Cooking Aisle

Greg mumble protests under his breath as he followed after Ryan through the store. He really didn’t know why they needed to go shopping. They had everything they needed at home! But, Ryan insisted, saying something about needing to buy shot glasses. They headed down one of the many cooking aisles, Ryan pausing every now and then to look at prices. The Floridian’s eye was caught on the prices of many pans. Greg let his eyes wander but they focused when he saw something of interest.

Walking forward, Greg saw a row of cooking timers on the shelf, all dazzling, shiny, 'And not in boxes,' he thought, a mischievous grin coming to his face. He snuck a glance at Ryan, who was still busy comparing prices and sizes of the pans. He quickly began setting the times of the timers, all of them varying between 5 to 30 minutes.

“What do you think of this pan?” Greg turned carefully and kept his back to the timers as to not attract his boyfriend’s attention.

“It’s a nice size,” Greg said. “How much?”

“$15.”

“Cool, so, can we go?”

Ryan rolled his eyes at him. “You are so impatient, you know that? One more aisle and if they don’t have it, then we can go.” Just then, Ryan’s phone went off. “Hello? Oh, hey, Calleigh...yeah...oh, really? Great, okay we’ll be by in half an hour, okay? Later.” Ryan looked at Greg. “Calleigh says she has a shot glass we can use.”

“Great! So, we can leave now?”

“Yes,” Ryan exasperated.  “As soon as I pay for this pan, happy?”

Greg grinned giving him a smooch on the lips. “Yup.”

They headed for the check out and paid for their new pan. Just as they reached the exiting doors, the sound of ringing reached their ears from the cooking section. Not even a minute later, more ringing was heard.

Ryan eyed Greg suspiciously, as they left and headed towards Ryan’s car. “What did you do?”

“Me? What are you accusing me?”

“You look smug and the ringing was coming from where we just were.”

Silence.

Ryan sighed. “How many?”

“All of them.”

“God, you’re a pain.”

Greg giggled as he got into the passenger side. “So, when are we going shopping again?”


Jodine16: I happily encourage anyone and everyone of any age to do this.

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Jodine16.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.