Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandoms:
Characters:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
260
Chapters:
1/1
Comments:
1
Kudos:
31
Hits:
1,203

Nose Has a Boo Boo

Summary:

Eric walked into the bathroom to find Ryan with a tissue pressed to his nose.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

<b>Disclaimer</b>: The characters of CSI: Miami are the property of CBS Broadcasting Inc and Alliance-Atlantis Communications. No copyright infringement is intended.

<b>Warning</b>: <b>Male/Male relationship fluff!</b> Not your thing, turn back!

Jodine16: I got this idea from CSI, actually. It was from someone’s video they made and Greg was eating a sandwich and this popped into my head!

<hr>

<center><u>Nose Has a Boo Boo</center></u>

Eric walked into the bathroom, -after needing a much needed break from staring at fingerprints for the last hour and a half- to find Ryan dabbing a wet piece of paper towel to his nose. He stood next to smaller brunet with a quizzical look on his face. “Babe, what happened?”

Ryan pouted. “I was having lunch with Calleigh and the sandwich I was eating had a pick in it to hold it together and it poked my nose, <i>hard</i>.”

Eric bit the inside of his cheek to keep his face straight. “Here, lemme see.” Eric took the paper towel out of his lover’s hands and inspected his nose carefully. He could see a there was a little bit of redness around Ryan’s nose, '<i>But, that’s probably from him rubbing his nose.</i>' “It’s fine, Ry.”

Ryan looked at him through his eyelashes. “Kiss it better?”

Eric chuckled. “You’re a sap, you know that?” But, he nonetheless did as requested. “There, all better?”

Ryan smiled. “Yeah, thanks!” He gave Eric a peck on the lips before leaving the restroom and an amused lover.

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Jodine16.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.