Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Series:
Part 2 of Baby
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Completed:
2007-04-02
Words:
6,255
Chapters:
11/11
Comments:
2
Kudos:
74
Bookmarks:
1
Hits:
10,711

Babys' first Week

Summary:

Bo and Luke bring Danny home from hospital.  But like most things the Dukes end up in a scam of Boss's and Rosco shows he's human.   Please read

Chapter 1: Chapter 1

Chapter Text

BABY'S FIRST WEEK

 

BD: WELCOME TO HAZZARD COUNTY . WHERE MOST EVERYDAY THERE IS A CHASE OR 2. NORMALLY THE CHASES ARE BETWEEN THE DUKES AND ROSCO. NOT TODAY THO. TODAY WE GOT TO SEE THE DOMESTICATED SIDE OF BO DUKE, SEE 2 DAYS AGO BO BECAME A DADDY TO A DOWNY HAIRED BLUE EYED DANIEL HAYDEN DUKE. LET'S TAKE A LOOK AT THE FAMILY.

 

TRI COUNTY HOSPITAL

Bo was sitting beside the hospital bed watching his lover hold their 2 day old son. Luke who had given birth 2 days before hand.

BD: THAT'S RIGHT FOLKS THAT LUKE BO'S COUSIN AND OVER A YEAR AGO LOVER. NOW THE OTHER DADDY TO LITTLE DANNY.

"Bo when are they gonna release us?" Luke asked adjusting baby Danny in his arms while he carefully adjusted himself on the bed.

"I don't know. Uncle Jesse and Daisy are still trying to get the crib and stuff setup." Bo said.

BD: BO IS REFERRING TO DAISY DUKE THEIR FEMALE COUSIN AND THE PATRIARCH OF THE FAMILY JESSE DUKE.

"I know. It's just I feel like I’m suffocating. If they haven't checked on him. they're poking me." Luke said. Bo smirked it was no secret Luke hated to be in the hospital.

"What are you smirking about?" Luke asked irritated.

"Your complaining." Bo said.

"I'm not complaining." Luke said.

"Let me have little one and you take a little rest." Bo said standing and reaching for Danny. Luke reluctantly handed him over.

"Now you get some sleep. I won't let them poke you until you're through with your nap." Bo said placing a gentle kiss on Luke's forehead.

BD AWW AIN'T THAT SWEET.

"Bo have I told you how glad I am to have you love me?" Luke asked.

"You did when you had this little one." Bo said looking down at the little baby sleeping in his arms. "Get some sleep Luv." Bo said slipping his free hand through the rail and holding onto Luke's.

BD: NOW THIS PLACE HERE IS THE DUKE FARM. WHERE BO LUKE AND DAISY LIVE WITH UNCLE JESSE. JESSE IS AN OLD MOON SHINE RUNNER. THAT WAS HE MADE A DEAL WITH THE GOVERNMENT AND TOLD HIM HE WOULDN'T RUN MOONSHINE IF BO AND LUKE WOULD BE FREE ON PROBATION.

DUKE FARM.

"Uncle Jesse did Bo show you the house?" Daisy asked.

BD. BO HAS MADE A HOME FOR HIM AND LUKE AND LITTLE DANNY OUT OF A CABIN ON THE OLD STILL SITE JESSE USED.

"He said when he came home tonight he would take us to see it. But I want to go see Luke and Danny." Jesse said.

"Alright Uncle Jesse." Daisy said going back to her crocheting.

TBC.