Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Language:
English
Series:
Part 53 of Watson , Part 3 of Short Charlie/Colby fics
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
301
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
15
Hits:
1,716

Appetizer

Summary:

Colby is hungry.

Work Text:

Appetizer--

Damn it.  Colby groaned inwardly.  He’d made the mistake of asking Charlie about something in his Math for Dummies class.  Colby had enjoyed the class tonight and gotten most of it, but one thing had confused him.  Now Charlie was talking and walking around and had forgotten that they were supposed to be going to go to dinner.  Colby had already tried to tell Charlie that they could talk about it at the restaurant but Charlie was on a roll, happily creating elaborate math analogies.

I bet I can divert him.  Colby hid a devious smile. 

“Sit down, Charlie,” Colby said.  “You’re making me dizzy walking around in circles.”

Charlie didn’t respond but also didn’t protest when Colby maneuvered him towards the front row seats.  Charlie was still talking, something about the shape of fractals, but Colby was too hungry to listen.  He sat Charlie down in one of the wooden seats.  Here’s my appetizer.

Charlie didn’t notice when Colby got his knees in front of him, so he jumped when Colby ran his hands up the inside of his thighs.  Charlie’s lecture came to a faltering halt and he blinked at Colby. 

“Since you weren’t willing to head to the restaurant,” Colby said with a grin.

Charlie turned his head to make sure there wasn’t anyone else around, but Colby already had checked that.  Colby unzipped Charlie’s fly and pulled out Charlie’s dormant cock.  Colby sucked the cock into his mouth and slipped it in and out, enjoying starting with a mostly soft cock and working it to hardness.  Charlie made a muttered protest but spoiled it by a definite bucking of his hips.

Colby pulled Charlie’s pelvis to the edge of the chair and devoured his hors d'oeuvre of Professor au jus.  Charlie said nothing more about fractals.