Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Characters:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
934
Chapters:
1/1
Comments:
1
Kudos:
8
Bookmarks:
1
Hits:
1,503

Bored

Summary:

What you can find on the internet.

Work Text:

 

Danny was bored. There was nothing on TV, and both Mac and Don were working and wouldn't be home for hours. He was so bored he'd actually cleaned the whole flat by himself even though they usually did that together. Finally his eyes settled on Mac's laptop. /Mac wouldn't mind if I borrowed his computer, would he? Well not if he doesn't find out./ Danny thought with a smirk and booted up the laptop. /Let's see what the internet can offer./ After a couple of hours Danny had exhausted the entertainment to be had at the various scientific sites, and began running random searches on the web. /Hmm that wasn't something I would expect when running bicycle through a searchengine./ Danny thougt then decided to search on his name, Danny Messer, the results thouroughly failed to entertain him but succeded in bringing up bad memorys and he decided to search for Donald Flack. This time the search yielded paperclippings of Don's father and his awards, as well as some stories about Don, interesting because it was Don but nothing he didn't already know. /OK let's see what Mac Taylor gives me./ Danny grinned as the thought produced a mental image of what his lovers usually gave him. The search came up with a few newspaperclippings of Mac's career, but as with Don, nothing Danny didn't already know. Danny smiled /Let's see what I get if./ Danny entered Mac Danny Don into the searchengine.


Danny blinked. /What the./ There were several pages found most of it appeared to be stories by three different authors, Kathie, Ginny and Dee. It looked intriguing. Danny clicked on a link that said Love of my life.


By the time Danny had finshed reading it he knew he wanted to read more, he also wanted to know who knew about his relationship with Mac and Don. Who were these women? Could it be Stella? She was very good at figuring things out. Still the short little ficlet had been good and he decided to try one more. /Hockey and Handcuffs? That sounds interesting./ Danny clicked on the link.


When Mac and Don came home several hours later they found Danny in front of the computer.

”Danny, what are you doing with my laptop?” Mac questioned, a bit annoyed.

”They know about us.” Danny said.

”Who knows what?”

”I don't know.”

Mac took a deep breath, Danny really wasn't making any sense at all.

”Danny, why don't you start at the beginning.” He suggested hoping for something a bit more coherent.

”Well I was bored.” Danny started. ”And umm I decided to borrow your laptop, and I did a few searches on it about me and you and Don, but I didn't really find anything very interesting. So then I decided to search for all of us together and I came up with this.” Danny showed them the site. ”It's called fanfic, and they KNOW. I don't know how they know but they know, and it's all over the internet it's only a matter of time before we're caught.” Danny was clearly distressed now.

”Calm down Danny,” Don said with a brief smile. ”it says right here it's just fiction. Nobody knows.”

Danny took a deep breath. ”Yeah, you're probably right.” He smiled suddenly. ”They're really good stories though.”

”Yeah? I'll make sure to read them. Later. Now I have been working for fourteen hours straight and I need some sleep.”


The next day at work Mac couldn't resist the temptation of reading some of the fiction that Danny had been so upset about on his lunch hour. After his lunch hour he was very glad for the first time that he had a deskjob, some of those stories were hot enough that he now had a very embarrasing problem, and he couldn't get the images of him, Don and Danny out of his head.

”Mac.” As if summoned by his intense thoughts Danny was leaning in the doorway. Mac made a desperate effort to compose himself.

”Yes Danny.” Danny looked at him and Mac couldn't stop thinking about some of the more explicit stories he just read.

”Can I talk to you for a second?” Danny's eyes were glittering with mischief. ”In private?”

”Sure Danny.” Danny closed the door behind him and proceeded to close the blinds. ”Danny?”

”Did you like them?”

”Like what?”

”The stories. I know you read them, You're too curious not to.” Danny smirked at Mac. ”You know judging by the way you were looking at me earlier, I'd say you reacted the same way I did to some of these.”

”Really? And how did you react?” Mac was pretty sure he knew but he wasn't about to admit to anything while they were at work.

”I had to jack off and then take a cold shower.” Danny's smirk grew wider. ”You know one of those stories gave me an idea.”

”Really and what might that be?”

”Well, you know the story Finding out the truth?” Danny was positvely leering by now.

”Yes I read that.” Mac was suddenly horrorstruck. ”Please tell me you didn't tell Lindsay.”

”Don't be such an idiot, Mac. Of course I didn't tell Lindsay. Not that I wouldn't want to the way she's always all over you.” Danny pouted a little. Mac breathed a sigh of relief.

”Then what's the idea?”

”Giving you a blowjob under your desk.” Danny said with complete sincerity.

The end