Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    RATING: R. Very much so.
    SYNOPSIS: After Sunnydale is wiped off the map, Dawn tries everything to escape the memories, her father, and herself. Everyone around her suffers.
    DISTRIBUTION: If you want this, please e-mail me and ask.
    DISCLAIMER: The Buffyverse is first and foremost the property of Joss Whedon, et al. This story itself and all poetry within it belongs to me, except where otherwise marked. "Made To Last" belongs to Semisonic.
    THANK YOU: Lisa for inspiring me in the first place and proofreading time and time again, and for taking a Blues Clues break with me when I needed it. Mary Borsellino for making it her drug du jour, thus forcing me to keep writing it, lest she go through withdrawals. And to Avalon, for allowing me to use some of her striking writing to my own advantage, and for being so willing to share her own experiences with me--this wouldn't have been written without you.
    NOTES/*WARNING*: Dawn is about 19 in here. Obviously, there's changing viewpoints. The poetry in here can not be reproduced under any circumstances without e-mailing me first (and I will pass all appropriate letters onto Avalon).
    Also, a warning.. if you are particularly sensitive to any of the following, it might be in your best interest to avoid this story: cutting, burning, rape, drug use, raves, withdrawals, death, suicide, abuse, abortion.
    Submitted through the 'YG deleted' All-About-Cordy mailing list. Please join us at AllAboutCordy

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    2,409
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    14
    Hits:
    1,141