Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Rating: NC-17
    Pairings: J/B, B/m
    Archive: Yes to WWOMB, 852 Prospect
    Size: 160k
    Status: Complete
    Date: 02/08/07
    Category: Alternate Universes, Drama, Series
    Sequel to: Moira's Destiny
    Possible spoilers follow
    Disclaimer: Pet Fly and Paramount own the copyright to The Sentinel and its characters. This piece of fan fiction was written solely for the love of the characters and to share freely with other fans. No profit is being made from the posting of this story.
    Author's Notes: Many thanks to Annie for her invaluable medical advice and beta for this story, and to Lyn and Mary for their fabulous beta help.
    Story Notes: Non-con/rape, abuse/torture, brief *mention* of underage sex.
    Summary: Five years after the events of "Moira's Destiny," it's the dawn of a new age for Sentinels and Guides. Jim and Blair are asked to speak before Congress in favor of an amendment to make Guides' rights Constitutional, but before they can leave Cascade, Blair goes missing. Threatened with the death of his guide, Jim must decide between the lives of all guides and the life of *one*.
    Warnings: violence, m/m, rape/nc, h/c, AU, angst,
    Submitted through the alternatesentineluniverse and SentinelFantasies_BlairOooowies mailing lists.

    Series
    Language:
    English
    Words:
    29,872
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Comments:
    4
    Kudos:
    13
    Bookmarks:
    1
    Hits:
    2,074