Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Fandom: World Without End
    Pairing: Herbert Ellis/Deen
    Rating: NC-17
    Disclaimer: Not mine. They belong to Edward Bernds who wrote the story and screenplay, and to Warner Bros. and Allied Artists who offered it in Cinemascope. Not 3-D, so instead of those red and green glasses, I present it to you through slash-colored glasses.
    Status: complete
    Date: 4/01
    Series/Sequel: no
    Summary: 500 years in the future, a quartette of space travelers land on a planet that had been ravaged by war. To their shock, they realize this is Earth, and it doesn’t look too good for the remnants of humanity.
    Warnings: non-consensual sex, but trust me on this one. Have I ever steered you wrong? m/m, spoilers for the movie
    Notes: For those who haven’t seen this movie, there are two factions left of mankind: those who were forced to eat foods that were poisoned by radiation and whose DNA was severely damaged, resulting in gross deformities. These mutated humans resorted to prehistoric behavior and live above ground. The ‘normal’, civilized ones who managed to survive on what was grown below ground remain much as the populace of today. This movie was released in 1956. It will be told from various POVs. Thanks, as usual, go to Gail for formatting, encouragement, and other things. And as always, to Silk, who actually shares the other half of my brain.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    58,550
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    7
    Hits:
    1,059