Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Pairing: Tara/Spike, Willow/Tara, Xander/Anya, Buffy/Willow, Dawn/' (It's a surprise right now)
    Spoilers: Season 6, Entropy/Seeing Red, around there is when I changed everything, I changed it there after.
    Warnings: Death (sort of), magic abuse, kinky vampire sex, F/F, M/F and anything else I decide.
    Summary: Warren's bullet brings new 'life' to one of the Scoobies. Will they ever be the same' Will they stay together or fall apart'
    Archive: Fire and Ice, Deepest Desires (My site), anyone else please ask. I will say yes most likely ;)
    Changes: The show went as is except for a few things, Buffy and Spike stopped sleeping together after Dead Things, Spike never tried to attack Buffy, Xander did leave Anya at the alter but she declined to become a demon again, Spike and Anya never slept together. Also Dawn is 17 in season 6
    Authors Notes: This is my first time writing something not totally smutty so feedback is so appreciated.
    Thanks: My beautiful Red for betaing for me when I knew she wanted to smack me upside the head with all my questions. To my 'nervous Fic readers' that I tirade with questions and feed me and my ego.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    17,952
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    14
    Hits:
    912