Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Character:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
226
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
7
Hits:
877

Out of Hell

Summary:

Submitted through Makebelieve. Somebody begins searching for his past.

Work Text:

Out of Hell
by Juliet3:16

DISCLAIMER: I own nobody involved in this story.

DISTRIBUTION: FF.net, Peja and WWOMB can have it, anybody else please ask.

 

Prologue

 

The nurse looked at the patient and thought about the progress he'd made. He'd been admitted over a year ago, with burns over most of his body. It was determined that most of the burns were in fact second-degree burns and he appeared mostly recovered from them. Unfortunately that wasn't the extent of his injuries.

It appeared to that the man had suffered several broken bones and other contusions on his body including a neck that had been surgically fused together. The man also appeared to be suffering from amnesia which was probably trauma induced. Not surprising given the injuries he'd suffered the burns not the least of them.

Now it was over a year later and the man was due to be released from the hospital soon. But the nurse had to wonder how the man would get by with no memory and with still some lingering pain from his previous injuries. Would he seek out his past? Should he seek out his past? Why would anybody who had suffered the trauma he had even WANT too?

The nurse had to wonder what would be come of their John Doe.

 

end prologue