Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warnings:
Category:
Fandom:
Character:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
649
Chapters:
1/1
Comments:
1
Kudos:
13
Hits:
969

Timeless Love Forever

Summary:

SURVIVOR SERIES 2000 changed Stephanie's life forever. Twenty years later Stephanie's life is turned upside down again.*answer to reincarnation challenge*

Work Text:

Timeless Love Forever
by Juliet3:16

DISCLAIMER: I do not own the World Wrestling Federation and it's superstars. Therefore I make no money off of this, so please don't sue me.

Prologue

Stephanie McMahon - Helmsley was in her hotel room watching Survivor Series on television. Because of her business partner, Kurt Angle's match with the Undertaker and her husband, Hunter Hearst Helmsley's match with Stone Cold Steve Austin, her father Vince, thought it would be best if she stayed in the hotel that evening. She was concerned about Hunter's mach with Austin. Earlier in the month some evidence was discovered implicating Hunter in Stone Cold Steve Austin's hit and run one year prior. Despite all the protestations that Hunter had nothing to do with the hit and run, Austin and World Wrestling Federation Commissioner Mick Foley did not believe it, and Foley booked a no holds barred match between Helmsley and Austin.

Stephanie watched the match unfold with clenched fists embedded into her thighs. She couldn't believe the brutality that Hunter and Steve were inflicting on each other. They were just beating each other into oblivion.

She watched as Hunter went outside to search for Austin who went backstage. Hunter, figuring Austin had fled the arena got into his car, preparing to chase Austin. Suddenly, there was a sickening crunch on either side of Hunter's car. As the car was raised up by a forklift the
camera zoomed in on Steve's face.

"You wanna end my career you jackass, maybe I oughta end yours, you chickenshit!" Austin shouted.

Stephanie's eyes widened. The car had to be suspended at least 40 to 50 feet in the air. "Dad, Shane, get in here!" Steph called out to her father and brother.

"What is it Steph?" Vince asked coming into the room.

"Holy Shit! What the hell is this?" Shane practically yelled upon seeing Austin suspend Hunter and his car with the forklift.

"I don't know if Austin's serious or if he's just trying to scare Hunter." Stephanie said close to tears. "Dad, Hunter's got to be at least 40 feet in the air."

As the three McMahons watched the forklift started to slowly lower.

Steph breathed a sigh of relief. Steve just wanted to scare Hunter, Steph thought.

Suddenly, for reasons that would remain unknown for a long time to come.

The car flipped over and off the forklift, crashing in a fiery heap 35 feet below.

"NO!!!!!!" Stephanie screamed, her heart breaking into a million pieces.

*

The three McMahons were at the parking lot of the arena an hour later looking at the smoking wreckage that was once Hunter's car. Debra and Steve Austin along with Mick Foley walked solemnly out to their car.

Stephanie tried to go after them.

"YOU BASTARDS!!!!! YOU KILLED MY HUSBAND!!!!!! YOU TOOK MY LIFE!!!!! I
HOPE YOU BOTH BURN IN HELL!!!!!!!" Stephanie shouted vehemently. "AND I HOPE HUNTER'S THERE TO GREET YOU!!!!!!!!"

"Come on Steph, don't do this," Shane said trying to calm his sister.

"Excuse me, Mrs. Helmsley," the fire Marshall came up to Stephanie.

"McMahon - Helmsley," Stephanie spat at the man.

The fire Marshall nodded, "Mrs. McMahon - Helmsley, we've searched the wreckage as thoroughly as we can at thus far and we can't find much in the way of remains. However we did find this," the Marshall handed Stephanie a charred gold band.

Steph held it, her body trembling. "It's Hunter's wedding ring," she whispered. She collapsed in Shane's arms as realization set in that her husband was never coming home.

"NO, HUNTER, NO!!!!!!!!!" She said and she fell against her brother.

"NO, NO, NO!!!!"

And the World Wrestling Federation was never the same again.

END PART 1

What do you guys think? Feedback continues this story.