Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
309
Chapters:
1/1
Comments:
1
Kudos:
14
Bookmarks:
1
Hits:
892

The Perfect Gift

Summary:

Neroon gets Marcus the perfect gift.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

The Perfect Gift
By, Lady Q

Marcus was humming softly under his breath as he walked down the corridor to his is room on Babylon 5. He was surprisingly in a good mood. What caused this good mood in him? He didn't know. However, he thought it might be because of the simple fact that Deleen told him to that he could go home to Minbar and after two months of not seeing his husband unless you counted vids and calling each other every day. Marcus considered this the best news he had in a while.

So with this happy thought going through his mind, Marcus was too busy planning his packing to notice that his door had open for him. However, he did notice the soft candle light filling the room and the naked, very naked Minbari standing before him holding a can of icing.

"Neroon," Marcus happily cried as he ran into his husband's arms.
"What are you doing here?"

Neroon chuckled softly as he wrapped his arms around his husband, "I came to surprise you, Am'sheal. Delenn told me a couple of days ago that she was sending you home. I think she got tired of my constant calling and asking her when you would be home. Once she told me, I came here to surprise you, and since today is also your birthday."
Neroon paused as he began to undress Marcus, "I thought I would make you a perfect gift."

Marcus smiled up at his husband of a year and proceeded to help Neroon with unwrapping his present.

Neroon smiled down at his young lover and closed the door while Marcus took the icing from his hand and headed towards the bedroom as he sang, "Happy Birthday to me," while Neroon happily fallowed him to help Marcus with the rest of his present.

The End

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Lady_Quadress.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.