Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Characters:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
293
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
8
Hits:
1,079

Judson vs. Athena

Summary:

Here's a ficlet on Judson doing something to his big toe.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

Judson vs. Athena
by Amy D.


"Katherine!" Judson Cross's bellow echoed across the water, unknowingly summoning his crew from deep inside the ship. Gabe and Mac arrived top-side just in time to hear Judson say: "I told you that pets of any kind were NOT welcome on board for any reason."

Gabe eyed Mac. What was going on?

"Judson, I didn't have anywhere else to put her and I was only going to be here for a few minutes. What was the harm?" a young feminine voice replied.

"The harm was he bit me." Judson replied.

"He's a she and you scared her." the young woman replied.

Gabe and Mac rounded the corner of the ship and beheld Judson leaning against the railing staring at his foot. Across from him was a young woman about Gabe's age holding a small dog.

"What kind of furball is that any way?"

"Pekinese."

Neither Judson nor the young woman acknowledged Gabe or Mac's presence until Mac, having spotted two dots of blood on Judson's big toe, started to laugh.

Judson glared at her and she stopped.

"When I come back, the furball will be gone. Then we can talk." Judson turned and walked past Gabe and Mac.

"Her name's Athena." The young woman called after him.

Mac and Gabe looked first after Judson, then at the young woman and saw a very definite family resemblance. The young woman flashed them an apologetic smile. "Sorry about that." she said. "I didn't mean to cause a ruckus."

"That's all right. He'll live." Mac said, stepping forward and holding out her hand. "I'm Mackenzie Previne and this is Gabriel Paterson."

"Hi." The young woman shifted the dog and held out her hand in response. "I'm Katherine Cross, Judson's neice."

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Amy D.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.