Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Fandom: Numb3rs
    Rating: NC17/Slash
    Pairing: Don/OMC
    Length: 2670 words
    Spoilers: Tiny spoiler for 1.13 Manhunt.
    Summary: Sometimes Don needs to forget.
    Notes: Written in response to this quote, "As to Morrow's own theories on where Don goes in his free time, the actor revealed, ‘I think he's got f**k buddies! I think he's got a lot of things going on that require no commitment and no real intimacy but sex. And I think he just kind of has these little deals going. That gets him enough to let him feel like he's connected to the world, but I think that's also the way he avoids anything when it comes along.’" For the entire article, IGN Numb3rs Set Visit, go here: http://tv.ign.com/articles/733/733952p1.html .
    Feedback: Would be appreciated.
    Disclaimer: Not mine.
    Dedication: To Raeyashi because she shared the quote, came up with the challenge - The First Annual Get Don Eppes Laid Challenge. Any pairing, any situation, rentboy, keptboy, boytoy, break canon, make canon; just get the man thoroughly fucked. - and tossed a little bunny my way.
    Written: October 10, 2006
    Submitted through the SlashByTheNumb3rs_2 mailing list.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    2,686
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Comments:
    2
    Kudos:
    7
    Hits:
    995