Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandoms:
Relationship:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
688
Chapters:
1/1
Comments:
1
Kudos:
15
Bookmarks:
2
Hits:
1,619

Bedding the General

Summary:

Fandom: Stargate
Pairing: Cameron Mitchell/Jack O'Neill/Daniel Jackson
Summary: there was a prompt posted to jackfic the other day that caught my muse. Figured since it was a SG1 list that inspired, I should use that fandom...so please be kind. I've only ever done one or two in this fandom, and since Cam is my preferred character to pair, naturally he had to be the focus
Prompting list: Jackfic, Prompt word: Bed. thanks for the word, Cokie, hope you like the end result

Work Text:

Bedding the General
by PEJA

It had been a long day of boring meetings and even more boring breaks in the secured room off the boardroom and Cameron Mitchell was desperate to break the snooze-factor he was enduring in whatever way he could. to that end, over the last hour or so, he'd pondered the problem with all the expert military strategy he had at the disposal of his brilliant, if somewhat warped mind, dismissing one idea after another until he thought he would never come up with something just right. Something that would throw the stuffy government ho-hos for a loop like never before.

And then it came to him. Did he dare? Was it worth risking Jack's temper? Or court martial, because damn, if he dared, and the general wasn't amused, he could every well find himself in front of the bar.

A sudden lull in the room had Cam running a rapid scan of the weathered and world weary faces around the huge table. His frustrated gaze came to rest on General Jack O'Neall's equally bored features and he threw caution to the wind

"Let's go to bed, Jack."

The boredom vanished from Jack's face, replaced by the look of a deer caught in the headlights. His clear blue eyes darted to Daniel, who was stiffening in his own chair, his gaze darting from Jack to Cam and back again.

A look of growing ...could it be jealousy he was reading in Daniel's angry eyes? Oh hell, yeah. Double down.

Cameron threw his sexiest come-hither grin at Jack and, then sent Daniel a causal wink. "I'm sure Jack wouldn't mind if ya joined us, Danny-boy."

Daniel's eyes narrowed dangerously and stabbed into Jack, leaving the man more than a little flabbergasted if the soundless mouthings were any indication.

Cam swept the room with a glance shielded by lowered lashes and chuckled to himself. The stuffed shirts were blubbering like a room full of hundred year old biddies with nothing to do but gossip.

"Is that right, Jack?" Daniel's voice was glacieral. "You'd allow me to join you and Cam, here."

"I...I....I..." Jack babbled, then as if another soul apparated into his body, that quick wile that had gotten Jack to where he was in life came through and he smiled. "Gentlemen." He met the eyes of the grumbling shirts, "and ma'am, I'm sure you will welcome an adjournment until tomorrow." His smile turned on Cameron dangerously. "Late tomorrow."

Oh hell yeah, the general was game. Cam grinned, leaning forward expectantly.

"See here, General ...." one shirt tried to protest.

Jack cut him off with a chop of his hand in mid-air. "Make that in two days. It would seem I have had another.... engagement crop up unexpectedly." He rose from his chair, effectively shutting off all other protest. "Cam. Daniel." His amused glance rested on each man in turn. "You're with me." He pivoted on his heel, not waiting for either man to respond.

Cam and Daniel exchanged eager glances, then grinning like schoolboys, they bolted from their own seats and rushed to catch up with the man both had wanted since the beginning of time, and who neither thought they would ever have the opportunity to sample.

It was going to take at least the promised two days for them to be willing to let him out of that promised bed. And then they would only let him go for a time.

Linking his arm in Jack's, Cam said, "Hope you're not biting off more than you can chew, old man."

Daniel latched onto Jack's free arm. "Mmmm, yeah. I've been dreaming about this ever since I met ya, Jack. gonna take a lot to feed the need I have for you."

Jack laughed softly. "Oh, I think I can manage, gentlemen. I think I can manage very well."

 

end

No more coming here, I think. One shot, unless something new bites my muse