Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Categories:
Fandom:
Character:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
1,156
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
9
Hits:
877

Love Cures All

Summary:

What happens when Ellie and Trudy get together?

Work Text:

Ellie was sitting in the café. She had Brady sitting in her lap eating a pb and j sandwich. Trudy walked into the café a few moments later, breathless. "There you are!" She exclaimed, looking at Brady. Ellie and Brady both turn to Trudy. "What's wrong mommy?" Brady asks, as she set her sandwich down, and took a sip of her water. Trudy smiled. Then she looks at her daughter. "I was looking all over the place for you. It's time for you to go to bed sweetie." Trudy said sternly. Brady nods, and she hurries and finishes her sandwich.

Then Brady cleaned her hands, she waved good night to Ellie and her mother, and then she disappeared from sight. Trudy turned to Ellie. She laughs. "I should have guessed that Brady would be with you, Ellie." Trudy said, smiling. She grabs a chair and then she sat down next to Ellie. Ellie forced a laugh, and she moved her chair a few feet away from Trudy and her chair. "How are Amber and Jay doing?" Ellie asked. Trudy sighs. Mega really did a number on Jay, making him forget everything." She said. "Amber's trying to help Jay to remember."

"She is going out of her mind trying to help him." Trudy said, sighing again. Ellie looked at Trudy. "It's not your fault, what happened to Jay. Mega is the one who should be sorry, not you." Ellie said. Trudy shook her head. "Mega knows that if he were to follow Amber, she was bound to lead him to Jay. I'm the one who did this to Jay. I told Mega Jay left me to be with Amber again." Trudy said. Then she began to sob. Ellie scooted her chair closer to Trudy once more. "You were hurting, and Mega made it seem as if he cared about you."

Ellie said softly. Trudy nods, as Ellie handed her a tissue to wipe her tears away. "Mega acted so kind and caring. But he was just using me." Trudy said, as she began to sob once more. Ellie got up and she hugged Trudy. "Look Trudy, everything is going to be okay, now that you, Amber, and Jay are back here in the Mall, all safe and sound." Ellie said. She looks Trudy in the eyes. "Let's take this one step at a time, and help Jay get back his memory, okay?" Ellie asks. Trudy nods. "Thanks Ellie, I really needed someone to talk to."

Trudy said. Ellie nods. "I know the feeling. With everything that is going on, you either need to talk to someone or you feel as if you are going to go crazy." Ellie said. Trudy nods. "That's exactly it. That's exactly how I'm feeling right now." Trudy said to Ellie. "I also feel betrayed by Jay and Amber." Trudy said softly. She looks away from Ellie for a moment. She began to stare at the floor, as if it held all of the answers to all of her problems. Ellie turns Trudy around to face her. "Maybe I could make you focus your attention on something else."

Ellie said, as she got up and kissed the purple- haired girl. Trudy was so shocked, that all she could do, was kiss back. A moment later, Trudy slowly pulls away, out of the kiss. "What was that for?" She asks, touching her lips, where Ellie had just kissed her. Ellie smiled. "I said that I was going to try to take your mind off of Amber and Jay." Ellie said. Trudy nods. "I didn't mean it in a bad way. I just didn't know that you were, um... were um..." Trudy said, trailing off, trying to find just the right words. Ellie laughed. "I'm not gay, I'm Bi." She said, laughing.

Tudy looked flustered. "I didn't know that you were. I guess I just always assumed that you were straight. I mean, you went out with Jack when the virus struck. You guys have been together for 5 years." Trudy said. "Does Jack know about all this?" She asks curiously. Ellie nodded over at Trudy, smiling. "Jack knows that I like you. Her gave me a kiss on the cheek, and said that I should go for it." Ellie said softly. Trudy nodded. "What do you think I should do, now that you have told me how you feel?" She asked. Ellie shrugs her shoulders.

"I think that you should do what you want, or what you feel is wise." She said softly. Trudy nodded again. "I see, well then, what if I liked it when you kissed me?" She asked, looking Ellie in the eyes. Ellie paused. "What did you say?" She asked, thinking the worst. Trudy smiled. "I said what if I liked it when you kissed me?" She asks again. Ellie smiles. "Well then, I guess I'll have to continue doing that." Ellie said, as she pulls Trudy closer once more. Trudy felt a shiver of excitement go up her spine. She pulled out of the kiss slowly.

Trudy smiled. "Was that as good for you, as it was for me?" She asked, gazing into Ellie's eyes. Ellie nods. "It was all of that, and a lot more." Ellie said softly. She smiles at Trudy. Trudy blushed for a moment. Then she spoke up. "I have never been in a relationship like this, and I'm not sure how to act." Trudy said, hopping she didn't come across as offensive. Ellie nods. "Neither have I, you know." Ellie said. Trudy nods. "The only difference, is we are two females in a relationship, instead of the usual male/female relationship." Ellie said.

Trudy nodded again. "I know Ellie." She said, smiling at the younger girl. Ellie laughs. "Well, aren't you the smart one?" She asked, joking around. Trudy nods again. "Of course I am, and don't you ever forget it." Trudy said. The café fell silent for a few moments. Then Ellie and Trudy looked at each other. They broke out laughing. Ellie smiled at Trudy. "That was funny, really funny." She said. Trudy laughs, as Amber and Jay both walk into the café seconds later. The two new arrivals look over at Ellie and Trudy. "What's so funny, you guys?" Amber asks.

She and Jay sit down in the two chairs next to Ellie and Trudy. Trudy shook her head, as she continued to laugh for a few moments. "Nothing, it's nothing really. It's just something that Ellie and I were discussing." Trudy said, as she eyed Ellie for a few seconds. Ellie gets up and she walks over to Trudy and she kisses the older girl. When Ellie pulled away, she went and sat back down in her chair which happened to be right next to Jay. Amber and Jay just stare at their friends, surprised. "I guess its true then, Love Cures All." Ellie said, a moment later.

The End.