Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Categories:
Fandom:
Character:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
1,126
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
7
Hits:
898

Harder To Breathe

Summary:

Will Ram be able to save Slade?

Work Text:

Ram sighed as he argued with Slade, once again, about where their relationship was going. They had been having this conversation for the last 4 days, and so far, they'd gotten nowhere. The two had been together for over 3 months now, and everyone knew that they were seeing each other, and were okay with it, except for Lex, but his opinion wasn't important to them. "Ram, you can't just keep on acting like this! Your behavior is completely unacceptable! You're walking around, treating people like trash, and calling them things that I wouldn't even call an enemy. You need to bring it down a notch." Slade said angrily, his tone full of warning.

Ram glared at his boyfriend. "Don't you start with me, Slade. Don't you dare. You remember what happened the last
time you fucked with me. I beat your ass then, and I can beat it again, so stop starting a fight, just to piss me off!"
Ram yelled angrily. Slade sighed, as he ran a hand through his black hair. Talking to Ram, was sometimes like talking
to a wall, and this was one of those times. Slade loved the other man, he really did, but things need to calm down,
or they would both be kicked out of the Mall rats, and that was something Slade didn't like to think about.

"Ram, I'm just trying to help you. You know that the others will all throw fits, if you keep acting like this." Slade said, wanting to try to fix things. Ram scoffed. "You think I really care about the Mall rats? Are you really that stupid?" Slade sighed. "What are you trying to do, Ram? Get us kicked out completely?" Ram laughed. "If that's what it takes, then yes. I thought you knew me better than that Slade. But all you see, is someone you wanna try to control. You don't control me. I control you." Ram said, daring the other man to try and challenge him. Slade sighed. "Look, let's just table this argument for now, and do something else." Slade suggested. Ram smirks, "Like what?" He asks, laughing.

Slade pulls Ram roughly to him, and kissed the other man. "How about you do me?" He asked, before kissing Ram. Ram saw stars, as Slade's mouth explored his, and as they began to get comfortable with each other, they began to explore each other's body. Ram let his hand travel down Slade's body, coming to a stop right at the edge of Slade's pants. When Slade only moaned, Ram slowly and teasingly, slipped his hand into Slade's boxers, and he grabbed the other man, hard. Slade was turned on by Ram's actions, and loved how the man touched him. Slade moaned softly, wanting more.

Ram gently trailed his hands down Slade's body. He felt the other man shudder lightly beneath him, as he moved further down the bed and Slade's hips, so that he was now on Slade' thighs. "How about right now?" He tugged at Slade's pants, and unzipped them. He chuckled, and then allowed himself to pull Slade's pants down in one quick motion. Slade's eyes widened in pleasure, at the new position they were in. The sudden arousal he felt, only made everything better, as Ram kneeled between his legs. And, with an evil smirk, his tongue darted out, and ran along Slade's member.

Ram put his hands on Slade's hips, to hold him down. Then, he slid his tongue across Slade's length, making Slade want more. Slade shuddered lightly, loving the feel of Ram's tongue on him. Ram only smirked, and then moments later the very tip of Slade's arousal was between his lips, and Ram grazed it lightly with his teeth. Slade moans in pleasure. Slade loved what was happening. He loved everything that Ram was doing to him, and begged for more. Several moments later, Ram slides his lips down and took the rest of him in, Slade arched and cried out in pleasure.

As Slade tried to move, Ram hands still held him down, as his skilled tongue did the work. Slade lost himself to the sensations which came over him, as Ram just continued to suck him. Ram swirled his tongue around Slade's member, and it made Slade cry out in pleasure. Slade saw stars, as moments later, Ram took his entire length into his mouth, those wonderfully, skilled lips, at the base. As Ram just continued to suck him off, Slade felt something move near his entrance, insisting access. Then suddenly, he felt one finger slip inside him, and then another, and another, stretching the muscles.

Ram pulled off his own clothes, and throwing them to the floor, in his attempt to hurry, and get back to the current situation. Moments later, he resumes his position between Slade's legs, and quickly runs his hands up and down Slade's thighs, until his hands were once again, on Slade's hips. When Ram got up a moment later, he fixed Slade's legs, and then pressed at the entrance, waiting for the okay from Slade. Slade moans his consent, and Ram slams himself into Slade. Slade only smirked in pleasure, when Ram paused, waiting a moment, as he pulled back, and then quickly thrust back in.

The next morning, Ram woke up alone, and as he sat up in his bed, he wondered if last night had really happened, or if it had only been a dream, a good one, at that. Looking around his room, he saw Slade's clothes lying in a pile on the floor, and realized that last night hadn't been a dream, and he was glad. He got up, and showered and dressed, before heading downstairs. As he walked into the living room, Ram paused. Right before his eyes, were two of his old workers, two loser Techno's. They had Slade. One was holding him by the throat, and the other one had his blaster pointed right at Slade.

As he fully entered the room, he must have startled the two men, for the one who was holding the weapon on Slade, fired, and Slade fell to the ground, as the two guards rushed from the room. Ram rushed over to Slade, knowing the other man wasn't going to be alive for much longer, and he pulled Slade close, cradling his lovers head in his lap. Slade looked up at Ram, and trying to speak, but Ram shushed him. "Don't worry, you are not going to die." He said, trying to make not only Slade, but himself believe it, even though it was just a lie. "Ram, it's getting harder to breathe..." Slade whispered, and then he died, because the Techno weapon had made his heart stop working.

The End.