Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Date:3/01/2005
    Fandom: NCIS
    Paring: Gibbs/DiNozzo after part 2 a bit of Abby/Marrow, Ducky/Gerold
    Rating: FRAO well will be
    Archive: yes please
    Warnings: A little bit of het in the mix and much older man younger woman pairing.
    Summery: Abby takes matters into her own hands with the bosses pemition.
    Disclaimer: They do not belong to me. Did not creat them. Not that good. Am not making any money from this. No copy right infringement intended. Just playing with them for a bit. My fics are my thearapy and for entertaiment only. Will put them back nice and spiffy ready for the next ep I promise.
    Challangers: This is my responce to the F**k or be killed challange. I have taken the option to use an other punshment for not complying.
    Requests: none
    Betas: The great and understanding kez! Not just a talanted writer.
    Feedback: yes please. As I am a newish writer all coment are welcome and helpful.
    Notes: This fic started out as an idea that formed on new years day at around 230 am while talking to kez. It started as a simple first time fic but then as I was typing it out the next day a nother bunny bit and changed the ending to include the other pairings mentioned.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    1,531
    Chapters:
    2/2
    Collections:
    1
    Comments:
    5
    Kudos:
    12
    Bookmarks:
    3
    Hits:
    1,763