Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Language:
English
Series:
Part 8 of Short Don/Will fics
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
317
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
12
Hits:
1,100

Need

Summary:

Pairing: Don/Will
Rating: NC-17, FRAO
Summary: Will needs Don.
Disclaimer: Not my characters, not my world, making no money.
Feedback: Yes, please! Feed the author!
Warnings: Slash, M/M
A/N: Thanks to my beta.
Submitted through the SlashByTheNumb3rs_2 mailing list.

Work Text:

Need
by IrenaAdler

Don pulled into the driveway with a screech. Will's message had said, "I need you. Come home?" Don had apologized to his family, ditched the game they were watching, and hurried home.

Will opened the front door as he approached. Don stepped inside and closed the door. Before Don could say anything, Will grabbed him, slammed him against the wall, and kissed him hard.

When Will moved away and began to yank off his shirt, Don looked at his face. Will's eyes were blood-shot, his face haggard. Don knew instantly what Will wanted and stripped out of his own clothes.

Without any preliminaries, Will fucked Don against the wall, on the couch, on the bed. It was not gentle or loving, but driven by pain, emptiness and desperation. Don just held on while Will took what he needed.

Finally, Will was exhausted, his animal frenzy assuaged. He lay with his head buried in Don's arms, silent for a long time. Don tried to catch his breath and relax his battered body.

"She was thirteen," Will murmured, his face muffled against Don's chest. "I missed something that should have gotten me there twenty-four hours earlier. What they did to her ..." His voice trembled. "I hope that she was dead before ..."

Will lifted his head and tears sprang to Don's eyes at the self-loathing and misery on Will's face.

"Aein," Don said softly, knowing there was nothing he could say to make things better. He could only offer himself. Love and time might eventually make the horror fade.

"Don," Will said hoarsely. "She looked just like ... under the blood and the filth ... she looked just like my little sister, Amy."

"Oh, Will," Don said, and held on tight as Will hid his face in Don's shoulder and wept.

Series this work belongs to: