Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Completed:
2006-12-24
Words:
475
Chapters:
2/2
Kudos:
11
Hits:
1,474

The Sweet Moment

Summary:

Rodney calls the moment of death, The Sweet Moment. Killer Rodney, very AU, mention of throat cutting.

**************

Rodney has been captured.

Chapter 1: Rodney

Chapter Text

**************************

Some are born to a sweet life. Others, less fortunate are not. But Rodney, well Rodney was one of the favoured ones, the chosen, those who can do no wrong.

He's known this all of his life and it has completely and utterly defined him.

In his friendships, his relationship with his family, his love affairs. They have all loved him, right up until the very end, when the knife has been slicing across their throats, their dying eyes locking with his blue blue eyes, clearly showing their love. He calls it 'The Sweet Moment'.

And that moment, that sweet moment when they are at one with each other is a moment Rodney craves.

He smiles and glances out of the cell window at the guillotine, specially built for his benefit.

It's an honour really, that they should create something so beautiful simply to punish him. Shame they won't get to use it.

He stretches his feet out in front of him and closes his eyes.

John will come for him. Rodney knows his lover will arrive to rescue him, he always has. From the moment that John Sheppard set eyes on Rodney he knew he would do anything for him.

And Rodney, well he will do anything for John and one day, some distant point in the future he will show John just how much he loves him and will join him in 'The Sweet Moment'.