Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    (Beast/Angel) primary (Magneto/Xavier) possible others. Xavier is fading fast, consumed by his own mutant power and Magneto has stepped in at his request to lead the X-Men. Moral is low, anger and despair high. On top of everything, the world seems beset by violence and anti-mutant sentiment. The X-men are being torn apart from with and attacked from without. In such a hopeless time, new love manages to grow but can it survive tragedy and turmoil long enough to reach fruition. This could be Au but it isn't really, it is inserted into that time frame slightly prior to the Age of Apocolypse when there were so many time lines and spin offs running that there were a dozen plausible universes. Also, the Warren Worthington the III (Angel) That I use in this fic is the one from the movies, where the other characters are from the comic including the much younger looking Magneto who just showed up one day. ^.^ The reason I swapped Angel out with the comic version is that the one in the movie comes across as sweet and shy and the comic angel can be an arrogant prick which is not what I wanted here.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    17,427
    Chapters:
    7/7
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    22
    Hits:
    3,449