Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Logan and Nightcrawler track down a serial killer, but too late to save the victim. They are hindered in their efforts by the unexpected presence of Juggernaut. The killer they stopped is only the first, it's almost as if a homicidal virus has gripped the city, one killer seeming to appear as soon as the X-men take down another. The devastating toll on the moral of the heroes and growing pressure from the people they are trying to protect create stresses that wear on the body and soul of the badly overworked X-Men. And why does Juggernaut keep appearing wherever the final battles occur. Logam and Nightcrawler try to piece together the puzzle and end the killing before they fall apart. Their friendship becomes the glue that binds them together, but sometimes things change under pressure and like coal to a diamond friendship can become something much stronger and more precious.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    8,163
    Chapters:
    4/4
    Collections:
    1
    Comments:
    1
    Kudos:
    19
    Hits:
    2,633