Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
252
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
10
Hits:
1,574

A Beery Christmas

Summary:

What the perfect present is -- from Methos' POV.

Work Text:

A Beery Christmas

***

"So, what did you get me for Christmas, MacLeod?" Methos asked his lover as they lounged on the couch in front of the tree. They had spent the last hour opening the presents other people had given them - Amanda had gotten them a joint gift, a copy of -The Joy of Gay Sex'; Richie had gotten Mac a toy T-bird and Methos one of those -beer hats'. Joe, in a huge show of generosity, had torn up Methos' tab. He'd given Duncan a CD recording of himself singing and playing Christmas carols. Methos had given his lover a traditional kilt made out of Clan MacLeod tartan. He'd also promised to do anything from Amanda's present, as Mac's birthday present from him. All in all, a very good day. "Here, Old Man, see for yourself," Duncan said, handing Methos a slim envelope. Methos, with all the enthusiasm and glee of a five-year-old child, ripped open the envelope and stared in awe at the piece of paper inside. "A subscription to the Beer of the Month Club?" Methos asked, a wide grin ringing his face. "Yup. I thought you'd enjoy that," Duncan said, grinning hugely. Methos launched himself at his lover, peppering the Scot's face with kisses. "Just for this," he said, pulling back, "you can pick any ten things from that book."

***

THE END