Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Character:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
334
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
13
Hits:
1,241

A Christmas 1985 Story

Summary:

It was Christmas 1985, and Diana was in a very bad mood

Notes:

I don’t own any character that I hasn’t created.

Work Text:

A Christmas,1985 Story
by mbozzo2002

It was Christmas 1985, and Diana was in a very bad mood. More than a year has passed and her people hasn't taken over the whole Earth. Philip has been revealed to be the leader of the fifth columnists, but he managed to escape. Julie Parrish is dead, but that accursed lightlander that used to live inside her body is still on the loose. She thought that Elizabeth has died when the shuttle carrying her has exploded, but she has escaped and has join Amon in preaching the words of peace with the humans.

Many of her people has asked to be tranfer off Earth, while some of them has reassigned themselves to one of the two labfarms on Earth.

The worse part of this year was the arrivial of Juliet, her younger sister, with Kimberly, her daughter, who have been raised by her wantu, Juliet. It was bad enough, when Juliet came to Earth looking like Julie Parrish, but she refused to replace her human face.

For a while, Juliet pretended to be a loyal Visitor, but strange things were happening around her. The labfarm was doing well under her supervision. She was able to harvest fruits, vegatables, and grains to help feed her people.

That was before Juliet show her true self. When the truth about Juliet came out, she manage to escape and join the resistance. Juliet went into hiding, and Kimberly went with her.

As a result, she set up a trap to get Juliet to come out into the open. It was the biggest mistake of her life.

Juliet and Kimberly sure did came out onto the open, and got the best of her. It was the first time that the two of them defeated her, but it won't be the last time that they did it to her.

It may be a merry Christmas to some of the humans but it sure isn't a merry Christmas for her.

The end for now.