Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Characters:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
5,874
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
7
Hits:
1,055

Two Injuries = One Bad Day

Summary:

Judson and Mac each have an accident.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

Two Injuries = One Bad Day
by Debbie S

The late morning sun was shining down on the busy deck of the Vast Explorer as the crew went about loading on some supplies. They had just completed a complicated but profitable salvage job and they were all looking forward to some leisurely down time.

Gabe was carrying the small crates from their SUV on the dock and passing them off to Judson who was standing on the ship at the end of the gangplank. He in turn would carry the crate to Mac at the bottom of the stairs and she would then take them to the storage closet.

As Gabe passes a crate to Judson he says, "There's only 2 more in the truck once you give this to Mac tell her she can get the beers out and we can take a break. I'll take the last crate all the way down to the closet if you take the other one?"

Judson nods his head and says, "I'll get the beers she can take the other crate to the closet."

Gabe grins at him and says, "She's not gonna like that but you're the boss."

3 minutes later Judson is waiting impatiently for Gabe, "Hey come on with that thing will ya, I'm thirsty."

Gabe finally begins to cross the gangplank and says, "Hold your pants on this thing is heavy and I don't want to drop it."

Judson looks at him and says, "Yeah I bet the last one is the lightest of them all, right."

Gabe just smiles at him and begins to pass the crate. Judson gets a hold of it and says, "Man you weren't kidding this thing is heavy."

Gabe nods his head and says, "Yeah, it's some parts for the engine so be careful with them."

Judson glares at him and begins to walk toward the stairs. He is half way there when suddenly he looses his grip on one end and before he knows it the box lands on his right foot.

*******

Mac has just returned to the bottom of the stairs when she hears the sound of something heavy hitting the deck and a blood-curdling scream. She goes charging up the stairs 2 at a time.

*******

Upon hearing Judson's scream Gabe drops the final crate back into the SUV and runs toward the boat. As he is crossing the gangplank he sees Mac rush out onto the deck and toward Judson at a dead run.

But in her rush to get to her injured friend she fails to see a bundle of rope that was left on the deck and she trips over it. Mac screams as she hits the deck and slides toward Judson. Luckily he has recovered from the shock of the crate hitting his foot and he grabs her before she can slide any further.

Gabe drops to his knees in front of both of his friends who are now sitting on the deck next to each other and says, "Real graceful there Mac."

She glares at him and says, "Judson you scared the crap out of me. Are you all right?

Judson is obviously in some pain and replies, "H$@@ no. I think I broke my foot. What about you?"

Gabe looks at him and says, "Which one the right or left?"

As Judson points to his right foot Mac replies, "I think I twisted my ankle."

Gabe who has slowly and carefully begun to probe Judson's foot looks up at her but before he can ask the obvious question Mac replies, "My left one."

Judson gasps when the probing hits the affected spot and Gabe says, "Sorry Judson. I don't feel any separation in the bone but it might still be broken, it's hard to tell with the shoe on. And before you say anything Mac it has to stay on until we get to the hospital, but I'll loosen the lace a little." He carefully places Judson's foot down on the deck and moves over to Mac's side.

When he reaches toward Mac's ankle she pulls it away and says, "You're not touching my ankle and I can still take you out so don't even try it buddy."

Gabe just grins at her and says, "Boy oh boy. She takes a nosedive on the deck and I'm the one getting threatened. What did I do?"

Mac looks like she is about to go for his throat but Judson makes a quick grab for her and says, "Mac come on calm down this isn't his fault. Just let him take a look at it and don't strangle him. Cause I don't think either one of is capable of driving right now"

Gabe nods his head quickly and then he slowly reaches down and begins to inspect her ankle. After a quick glance out of the corner of his eye to see if Mac is making a move on him he says, "I think it's just a bad sprain but your probably still gonna need some x- rays." He looks up at his two injured friends and then continues, "I'll be right back with some ice packs and then I'll help you guys to the car."

As he begins to rise Mac says, "I can make it to the car by myself. Give me the keys and I'll start her up."

Gabe glares down at her and says, "There's no way you can hop all the way to the car on one foot. The keys are in my pocket and that's were they are gonna stay so just stay put. Be back in a flash."

As he makes a run for the stairs he can hear Mac grumbling and what sounds like Judson trying to physically keep her from getting up.

*******

5 minutes later Gabe returns to the main deck and finds Mac sitting on Judson's lap obviously still fighting to get up on her own and not succeeding in her quest.

Gabe chuckles at the sight before him and this only succeeds in making Mac more agitated. Finally Judson releases her and she goes to stand up, only to find that she really can't stand on her own.

Gabe quickly grabs her when she begins to fall and says, "Real graceful there Mac. But since you're already up I might as well help you to the car first an no you're still not getting the keys." Before she can do anything else he puts her right arm around his shoulders and slowly begins to walk her toward the gangplank. Over his shoulder he tosses Judson an ice pack and says, "Here put this on your foot until I get back and please don't try to go anywhere."

Judson catches the ice pack and says, "Don't worry the way this thing feels I'm definitely not gonna try to go anywhere without help."

*******

20 minutes later Judson is sitting in the front passenger seat, Mac is stretched out on the back seat and Gabe is driving his 2 injured friends toward the hospital.

Gabe glances in the rearview mirror then out of the corner of his eye at Judson and says, "How are you guys doing?"

Mac merely grunts at him but Judson says, "Not bad, it actually doesn't really hurt that much. It's sort of just a dull throbbing ache. Mac how are you doing back there."

Gabe looks in the rearview mirror again and can see that Mac still isn't too happy about the situation but she says, "I'm doing just fine. But HE could speed it up a bit. At this rate it will take us all day to get there."

Gabe turns his head and says, "I happen to be going over the speed limit as it is and we're almost there." Just as he finishes his sentence the hospital ER sign comes into sight and he says, "See we're here. How's that for service."

Judson grins at him and says, "Okay now that we're here could the two of you act your ages and be nice to each other. This is gonna take long enough as it is and I don't want to have to be separating you or referring any arguments."

Mac glares at him and says, "Hey I was in some pain back there and he was making fun of me. I think I deserve to be a little angry at HIM."

As Gabe stops the car by the ER entrance he says, "Come on Mac, Judson's right can we just call it quits right now. You can always be mad at me later but for now could we at least be adults about it."

Mac just continues to glare at him and Judson gives Gabe a small grin and says, "I don't think you're off the hook just yet."

Gabe nods at him and then goes in to get some help for his friends.

*******

6 hours later they are pulling up at the dock by the Vast Explorer.

The news at the hospital hadn't been too bad, Mac's left ankle was badly sprained and Judson only had a hairline fracture of his fourth medicarpal. Both would need to stay off their feet as much as possible for 2 weeks then return to doctor for a check up.

Gabe parks the car, then gets out and walks over to the passenger side and opens the door for Judson.

Judson carefully moves his blue castled right foot and lower leg out of the car and takes the crutches offered by Gabe. "Thanks Gabe, man I hate these things. The next 2 weeks are gonna be a pain."

Gabe gives him a half grin and says, "Just take it slow. Mac wait here until I get Judson settled below and then I'll help you onboard."

Mac ignores him and slowly gets out of the car, she stands on her right leg while holding her left foot off the ground and carefully pulls her crutches out.

Gabe lets out a big sigh and says, "Or I can help both of you at the same time. Judson why don't you start toward the boat I'll get the car door Mac."

As Judson slowly starts to make his way toward the gangplank he hears the car door slam closed and knows instantly that Mac was once again ignoring Gabe and had done it herself.

With 3 strides on her crutches Mac expertly passes Judson and reaches the gangplank first. Judson looks at her and says, "Stop showing off and would you please start talking to Gabe and stop this silent treatment you've got going with him. Whether you like it or not the doctor says you're to take it easy for the next two weeks."

Mac glares at him and says, "Judson I hate this, I don't do sick and you know it."

Gabe has quietly walked up to the two of them and says, "Mac I'm really sorry about what I said earlier. Look I know you don't like this but for the next two weeks you need to stay off your feet as much as possible, same for you Judson. It's not gonna be easy but could we please try to . . . I don't know make the best of it."

Mac carefully goes across the gangplank and turns to watch Judson as he makes his way across. "Judson you're doing great, just take it slow." When he finally gets on the boat she turns and slowly begins to move toward the stairway.

Gabe has joined Judson and as the two of them carefully begin to follow her Judson says, "Mac come on, Gabe said he was sorry. Please talk to him."

Mac stops at the top of the stairs and says over shoulder, "Okay. But I still don't like this one bit, I hate sitting around and you know it. So you better be prepared for some complaining and if you start making any more jokes you are going to regret it when I can get around buddy boy."

Gabe shrugs his shoulders and says, "Sounds fair to me. What do you guys want for dinner."

As Judson slowly begins to make his way down the stairs one at a time he says, "If you're planning on cooking forget it, I still remember that last dish you cooked."

Mac has settled on one of the chairs and she yells out, "Yeah so do I. Call for some take out."

*******

2 hours later after having eaten their take out dinner of Chinese food the crew is relaxing in the sitting area. Judson is stretched out on the coach head on a pillow and his right foot elevated on the other end's armrest. Mac is sitting in one of the chairs and she has her left foot elevated with the help of several pillows piled on the coffee table.

Gabe is laying on the floor reading a magazine, his feet in the air and waving back and forth completely oblivious to the fact that Mac is glaring at him and that Judson is occasionally glancing in his direction also.

After a few minutes Mac finally yells out, "Would you stop that."

Gabe looks up at her and says, "What? I didn't do anything."

Judson grimaces and says, "Gabe I think the fact that you look like you're enjoying yourself down there is beginning to get on her nerves."

Gabe looks over at him and says; "All I'm doing is reading a magazine. There's a good article in here about some new chip designs that'll be coming out in a couple of months, how can that be annoying to Mac."

Mac looks down at him and says, "It's not the fact that you're reading that is so annoying, it's the fact that you are waving your feet around in the air as you do it."

As Gabe gets up he says, "Sorry, I didn't realized that my reading position was such a big deal. I think I'll go back to my cabin and read. Do you guys need anything before I go?"

Judson lifts his half-empty bottle of beer off the coffee table and says, "I could use another one and could you hand me that book over there." He points across the room towards the table and indicates a paperback.

Gabe nods his head and looks toward Mac and she says, "I'll take a beer too. Can you grab my CD player out of my cabin for me and a couple of CD's."

Gabe smiles at her and says, "Any preference on the music or will anything do?"

Mac just shrugs her shoulders so he goes off toward the kitchen. After passing out the newly opened bottles and giving Judson his book he says, "I'll be right back with your entertainment Mac."

5 minutes later Gabe has gotten Mac her items and is just beginning to lay down on his bunk when he hears some yelling. He rushes out to the sitting area and finds that Mac has made her way into the kitchen and Judson is yelling at her.

"Mac would you get back here. There is no way you can carry any food back here with those crutches."

Gabe yells out, "Mac if you wanted a snack why didn't you tell me? I'd have gotten it for you. Come on you know you can't carry that yourself, now let me help you." He reaches his hand out to take the bowl of chips and Mac reluctantly give it to him and then stomps her way back to her seat.

Gabe walks over to her and hands her the bowl, then looks at Judson and asks, "Do you want a snack?"

Judson looks up from his book and says, "Nah I'm okay. Go finish reading your article."

Gabe looks at Mac and says, "If you need anything just give me a yell, all right?"

Mac takes a swig of her beer and then softly says, "I hate this."

As Gabe walks away he shakes his head and thinks to himself, 'It's gonna be a long two weeks.'

****

An hour later Gabe hears the sound of someone coming down the hallway, he gets up and stick his head out his doorway and sees Judson slowly coming down the hall.

Judson sees him and says, "Hey I thought you were reading?"

Gabe moves into the hallway and says, "And you were supposed to call me if you needed anything."

Judson grins at him and says, "Hey I drank 2 beers and I think I can manage to make my way to the bathroom by myself thank you very much."

Gabe shrugs his shoulders and says, "What's Mac up too out there?"

Judson stops and says, "Oh she's still listening to her music but I think she's gonna turn in soon. I'm gonna turn in so I'll see you in the morning."

Gabe nods and says, "Okay, look if you need anything during the night give a shout, I'll leave my door open. And whatever you do don't go trying to take a shower in the morning with out putting a bag over that cast. Cause I can guarantee it will take the rest of the day to dry out and you really won't like how it feels."

Judson gives him a questioning look and Gabe says, "Believe me I know what I'm talking about I wore one of those when I was a kid. I got it wet and it took forever to dry. It wasn't very pleasant."

Judson nods and smiles at him then continues to go down the hallway.

20 minutes later Gabe again hears the sound of somebody coming down the hallway and gets up to check on Mac. Before he can says anything to her though, Mac says, "I'm gonna get ready for bed and I think I can manage this by myself thank you. GOODNIGHT!"

Gabe tells her goodnight and returns to his own bunk. After he is sure that she has made it to her room okay Gabe then gets ready for bed himself and turns in.

*******

At sunrise Gabe gets up and after checking on both of his still sleeping friends he heads toward the kitchen. Just as he is beginning to make some eggs he hears the unmistakable sound of crutches coming his way. He quickly looks up and sees that it is Judson then he goes about scrambling the eggs.

As Judson sits down at the table he says, "Morning Gabe. Hope your eggs taste better than your last dish."

Gabe smiles and says, "Very funny. The eggs will be done in a minute. Where's Mac? Isn't she up yet?"

But before Judson can answer they both hear her approaching and she says, "I'm coming. Where's the coffee?"

Gabe walks out to the table with the pan of finished eggs and sausage. He puts some on each of their plates then says, "Start eating your food. I'll be right back with the coffee and toast."

As he leaves Mac says, "I take it black and I don't mean the toast."

Judson chuckles and Gabe yells from the kitchen, "Mac after all these years I know how you like your coffee and toast. Just give me a minute will ya."

He comes out with a tray that has 3 mugs of coffee and a plate of toast on it.

As he carefully balances the tray and hands out the coffee mugs Judson looks at him and says, "You're pretty good at that. Where did you learn to balance a tray like that?"

Gabe grins back at him and says, "In the cafeteria's of the many boarding schools I attended."

As he sits down and begins to eat Mac says, "Hey these are pretty good. Nice job at least we know he can cook one decent meal."

Judson chuckles and Gabe says, "Look that dish wasn't that bad. I made one little mistake and added too much of the pepper. As I recall the last time Mac made her chicken dish she set off the smoke detector."

As Mac glares at him Judson says, "Okay. No more comments about anybody's cooking mistakes. Can't we just get through this meal in peace please."

The rest of the meal is finished in relative silence then Gabe helps his two friends up onto the main deck and gets them settled into some lounge chairs. He hands Mac some magazines; her CD player and CD's then give Judson his paperback.

"Okay guys, I'm gonna get started on fixing that engine. Shout real loud if you need anything."

*******

2 hours later and Gabe is still working on the engine. He really hasn't gotten very far since he's had to make about a dozen trips downstairs for whatever his friends needed or wanted.

Gabe paused to wipe the sweat off of his forehead and started thinking about his friends. 'Let see Judson's had 1 drink and a half hour later he remembers he forgot his cell phone in his cabin when he got up. Mac's had 2 bottles of water, a trip to the bathroom, a snack, wanted more CD's and some sun-tan lotion. Wonder what she'll want next.'

Suddenly he hears, "GAAAAABBBBBBEEEE!"

He tosses his wrench down again and says, "Here we go again. Now what can she possibly want. I'm never gonna get this done. Those 2 are gonna drive me nuts before the end of this week let alone next week."

Gabe slowly walks up to his friends and says, "Yes, what can I get you now?"

Mac looks up and says, "My batteries just died. Could you get me some new ones please."

Gabe nods his head but before he goes downstairs he says, "Judson do you need anything?"

Judson shakes his head no, so Gabe goes to get the batteries. When he gets back he tosses a pack of four AA's in her lap and then walks away mumbling to himself.

Less than 10 minutes later Mac has once again yelled for him but this time she's bored with the magazines and wants him to get her something else to read.

Unfortunately for Gabe, Mac seems to have found that is a great way to entertain herself and she comes up with all kinds of reasons to call for him. Before they know it, it is lunchtime and once the 3 of them are seated at the table they enjoy a quiet meal of sandwiches. When Gabe finishes, he suggest that his 2 friends stay below out of the sun and take it easy in the sitting area.

Judson has realized that Gabe is getting upset with Mac so when they are alone he says, "Mac come on give him a break for awhile, will ya. He needs to get the engine fixed."

Mac gives him a huge smile and says, "All right but he's fair game tomorrow."

Judson shakes his head and says, "It's gonna be a long couple of weeks."

That evening they get take out for dinner again and the rest of the evening pretty much goes the same as the evening before.

*******

The next week and a half progresses the same way and poor Gabe has pretty much had it with Mac's little game. Judson was quite content if he had enough reading material, whether it be a book or some research material on some possible new find and an occasional drink. But Mac was never one to lie around for long and seemed to get bored quickly. The only thing that never seemed to get old for her was constantly yelling for Gabe and having him do something for her or asking him questions about what he was doing.

Judson had tried many times to talk to Mac and convince her to stop running Gabe ragged but had been unable to get her to listen to reason. He knew she was frustrated and didn't like sitting around but he also knew that Gabe wasn't getting much work done and he was looking a little tired lately. Judson also knew that Gabe wasn't gonna say anything to her himself about it so he kept trying to convince Mac to lay off.

However she was having too much fun picking on the youngest member of the team and never really looked closely at him to see that he was tired, so she continued to ignore Judson and kept on playing her game.

*******

This evening didn't start like the rest. Gabe had called for take out as was the usual evening custom but he hadn't really eaten anything. He was just too tired and didn't seem to have the appetite for it this evening.

After just a few bites Gabe gets up and says, "Guys I'm gonna go to my cabin and take care of some e-mails if you need anything give a yell."

Mac watches him slowly walk down the hallway, then looks at Judson and says, "He hardly ate anything."

Before she can say anything else Judson says, "I know. He also looks pretty tired. I think you wore him out. Let him be tonight will ya."

Suddenly realizing that her game had gone on for too long Mac nods her head and says, "Okay, I'll go check on him after we're done."

20 minutes later she's carefully sticking her head into Gabe's cabin and finds him lying on his bed with his eyes closed. He's obviously sound asleep so Mac carefully enters his cabin and covers him with a blanket, then goes out to the sitting area.

Judson looks up when she comes into the room and says, "Well?"

Mac lowers her eyes and while looking at the floor says, "He's sound asleep. I covered him with a blanket. Don't you dare say I told you so. My ankles a lot better I can put some weight on it now. I'll make it up to him, tomorrow I'll cook breakfast and I'll leave him alone."

Judson looks up at her and says, "I think I can manage to give you a hand with it. Whether he likes it or not I'm giving him the day off tomorrow and he's going in to town. He needs to get off the ship for a while and relax. I also think you need to apologize to him."

Mac looks like she is about to say something but then she just plops down in her chair and begins to read a magazine without uttering a peep.

The two of them manage to make it through the rest of the evening without waking their friend and turn in early.

*******

Early the next morning Gabe wakes up in his bunk and upon noticing the blanket he thinks to himself, 'How did this get here? Morning already, oh no Mac and Judson!'

As fast as he can without making any noise Gabe goes to Mac's cabin but finds that she isn't in bed. He then checks Judson's only to find it also empty. He's now getting worried as he rushes out to the sitting area and still hasn't seen any sign of his friends but he stops abruptly when he sees them working together in the kitchen.

They seem to be managing all right so Gabe tries to be as quiet as possible. He stops and stands at the opening between the 2 rooms but before he can say anything Judson turns around.

"Good morning kid. How'd you sleep? Breakfast will be done in a few minutes so take a seat."

Gabe decides it would be best to just go with it and takes his seat at the table. He watches Judson place their plates on the counter. Then Mac comes out takes the plates from the counter and while balancing herself on her right foot she carefully places the dishes at their seats.

Judson comes out of the kitchen carrying 3 small bottles of orange juice then takes his seat.

Mac grabs one of the bottles and makes her way carefully toward Gabe. She holds it out to him, gives him a smile then says, "Sorry no coffee this morning but this is better for you anyway."

Gabe takes it and says, "Thanks. Uh guys . . . your supposed to be taking it easy. Why didn't you wake me?"

Mac takes her seat and Judson tosses the last bottle of orange juice to her then says, "Look Gabe you've been doing a great job and we appreciate it but I think it's time we start doing some more stuff on our own. Today I want you to take it easy, no work. And no arguments now eat your breakfast."

Mac waits until he's eaten some of his breakfast than she says, "Gabe I'm really sorry about the way I treated you. You know me I hate to sit around. Making you run around seemed to be fun at the time but it wasn't really fair and I'm sorry."

Gabe looks at her and seems to be stunned. After a few seconds he swallows and says, "Mac I don't know what to say . . . except apology accepted and no hard feelings. As far as taking the day off goes Judson, thanks but I still have some work to do. So maybe some other time okay?"

Judson shakes his head and says, "No it's not okay. We really appreciate everything you've been around here but its time we start do some stuff ourselves. Look we made breakfast and no harm was done to either of us. We can manage to take care of ourselves for the rest of the day. You are gonna go into town and get away from work for the day. Go see a movie, any thing you want just as long as you relax and enjoy yourself."

Before Gabe can start objecting Mac points at him and says, "If I have to I'll call one of my friends and have them come over here and drag you off this ship. You are leaving buster one way or another. Which is it?"

Gabe looks at both of his friends and then says, "Okay I'll go into town and see a movie but I'm gonna take my cell phone if you guys need me just call."

After breakfast Gabe takes all the dishes into the kitchen and places them in the sink. He instructs his friends to leave them alone, he'll do them later when he gets back.

Judson and Mac have to practically chase him off the ship before he finally goes then they settle down and begin to play a game of cards.

*******

3 hours late Gabe is trying to quietly walk down the stairs of the Vast Explorer but Mac sees him coming and points at him alerting Judson to his return.

Judson looks at his watch then says, "What are you doing back here so soon? You're supposed to be out enjoying yourself after being stuck here with us all this time."

Gabe tiredly shrugs his shoulders and says, "I went to a movie and did a little walking around but I'd rather just hang out here. That is if you guys don't mind?"

Mac looks at him and says, "Hey we don't mind but we thought you'd like to get out for awhile."

When Gabe just shrugs his shoulders and then lays down on the couch Judson gets up and slowly makes his way over to his friend. He stands by the couch, looks down at Gabe and says, "What movie did you see?"

Gabe glances up at him and says, "The new James Bond one."

When he doesn't says anything else Mac gets up and joins Judson. She looks down at her obviously tired teammate and says, "So how was it?"

When he doesn't answer her and refuses to look at them Judson says, "All right what did you really do. You know you're a lousy liar, I'm not saying you didn't go to the movie but I get the feeling your not telling us everything."

Mac pokes Gabe in the shoulder and says, "Spill it buster!"

Gabe lets out a sigh and says, "Well I did go to the movie, I just didn't see it. That's all nothing else. Can't we leave it at that?"

Judson and Mac look at each other then say in unison, "NO!"

Then Mac says, "How can you go to a movie and not see it?"

Gabe shrugs his shoulders and softly says, "I fell asleep during the previews, all right. I slept through the entire movie, when they turned the lights on at the end and everybody started to leave they woke me up."

Judson looks at him and says, "Man you must have been exhausted if you managed to sleep through one of noisiest movies out there."

Once again Mac feels really guilty for treating him the way she did so she offers to get lunch for them and also take care of dinner. But Gabe refuses to let her do everything herself so the next two meals become a group event and everyone helps out.

*******

During the next 48 hrs Mac and Judson slowly begin to put more weight on their injury foot and rely less on their crutches. They also don't rely on Gabe as much and allow him to work without interruption and things pretty much get back to normal on board the Vast Explorer.

*******

It's the final evening before Judson and Mac have to see the doctor and the trio is relaxing in the sitting area, amazingly they are in the same spots as the first night after the accidents. However this time Mac doesn't seem to mind that Gabe's feet are waving around in the air while he reads another magazine and she occasionally glances down at him and smiles. Judson also sneaks the occasional glance at both of his friends and grins.

Mac looks up and catches Judson grinning and says, "What are you grinning about?"

Judson looks at her and says, "I was just thinking, by this time tomorrow I'll be out of this cast and we'll both finally be able to get around with out those darn crutches."

Mac smiles at him and says, "Yeah it'll be nice won't it. No more lounging around now we both get to go back to doing some work."

Gabe looks up at his friends and says, "Yeah and you can start by doing some cleaning down here. It's long over do and maybe then I can get some work done on that new dive rover that came in."

Mac and Judson both grab some pillows and throw them at him. Before they know it the three of them are involved in a full-blown pillow fight and obviously enjoying themselves.


The End

Hope you liked it. This was sort a response to Aimless's give'em your own injury challenge. I did have a stress fracture in my foot, not from dropping anything on it, but it took 4 weeks in a cast to heal. But some thoughts from Aimless and Kim got me to thinking so I added a typical type injury and gave it to Mac. So this became a 2 for 1. Hope you guys liked it. Now onto story 3.

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Debbie S.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.