Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Fandom: Supernatural
    Rating: FRAO graphic deaddy incest, strong language.
    Warnings: AU but does have some events from "Devil's Trap" and "In my Time of Dying", but John does not die. Gender Swap (John); slash (Rape) John/Demon Dean; Slash and Het John/Dean; M-Preg (John pregnant.)
    Author's Note: I know that it is popular in fandom to make John a bad guy, but I don't see him as either a child abuser or a drunken bastard just harden maybe even callous, bitter and obsessive. I like John therefore this is a more John-centric fic, although not John friendly. He takes a beating. So if you are of the John is a bastard frame of mind you might want to pass on this one. This is part one of a longer series, no cliffhangers each part could stand alone as a story. A little knowledge of the background would make each part easier to understand.
    Betas: None right now, any volunteers?
    Submitted through the SlashingSupernaturalRevisited mailing list.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    34,188
    Chapters:
    5/5
    Collections:
    1
    Comments:
    2
    Kudos:
    35
    Bookmarks:
    3
    Hits:
    4,907