Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationships:
Characters:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Series:
Part 2 of Owning Vampires
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
2,838
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
13
Bookmarks:
1
Hits:
2,030

Owning 2: Owners Manual

Summary:

Fandom: AU BtVS
Characters: Giles, Spike, Angel
Warnings/Ratings: PG 13 vampire slavery, bondage, spanking, suggestions of m/m sex (with more than suggestion in further stories)
Summary: sequel to Bait and Switch. Rupert Gilesv takes delivery of his impulse vampire purchase and learns why he was recommended to boost his contents insurance.
Submitted through the Spike_Slash mailing list.

Work Text:

Owners Manual
by Lilithangel

'So you've purchased a vampire? Congratulations. Just remember a vampire is life and not just for Christmas.'

Rupert had read the Owners Manual three times since he received his paperwork. The paperwork had gone through without a problem once he had confirmed his house and contents insurance was up to date. He hadn't wanted to ask why he needed extra coverage for his vampires afraid of appearing foolish in front of the salesman.

He had set up an enclosure for the vampires on the enclosed back porch with separate sleeping quarters as advised by the salesman. After further reading Rupert had arranged a weekly delivery of the synthetic blood they recommended. Still feeling inadequate Rupert went to the local library and checked out every thing they had about owning vampires. It didn't really help as the books contradicted each other and many of them had been written early on in the retraining program which showed with some of the barbaric advice about de-fanging and gelding of recalcitrant vampires.

The salesman Mr Riley had told him it was only a last resort to geld and that de-fanging had gone out of fashion years ago but warned him that unscrupulous dealers would still do it to tame a vampire and then insert fake fangs pre-sale.

When he had returned home Rupert had wondered just what he had got himself into with his impulse purchase. He had wanted a nice quiet vampire to take for walks and keep him company in the evenings. Somehow he had ended up with the last two Aurelian vampires in existence that apparently had family issues. However the one good book Rupert had found gave him some hope of training the vampires properly. He had great faith in books and was certain that with a bit of patience and a firm hand things would be fine.

A knock on the door startled Rupert out of his thoughts and he realised his vampires had arrived.

There were more papers to sign before the crates were brought in the two delivery men complaining bitterly about the weight of the larger one. The driver ripped off Rupert's copies of everything and handed them over, "we had to knock them both out to get them in the crates but the vet said they will be fine in a couple of hours. I would advise that you get them settled in and locked up tight before then, feisty buggers those two."

Rupert nodded absently his gaze fixed on the crates. He tipped the men and ushered them out returning quickly to the crates. Belatedly he realised they were nailed shut and he didn't have a crowbar. With a sigh Rupert went and got his claw hammer and just hoped it would be enough.

Half an hour later Rupert had both crates open and stared inside at the unconscious vampires. They were as beautiful as he remembered even all messed up from the transport, naked except for their harness Rupert took the time to truly admire his vampires. Not an ounce of fat on either of them they were very different creatures. One was bigger with a hint of gold to his skin. The smaller one was much paler and finer build but still packed with muscles. Both were smooth and nearly hairless with only a small patch over their cocks. Even unconscious their cocks were half hard in the cock rings and Rupert really wanted to put both through their paces. Realising he now had to get them out of the crates and into their enclosures Rupert sighed again grateful that at least the crates had been deposited on the porch.

Starting with the smaller blond one, Spike his name tag said, Rupert lifted the surprisingly heavy form out of the crate. Struggling a little Rupert got Spike settled and clipped on the leash. He ran a curious finger around Spike's lips distended from the gag, he toyed with the idea of ungagging the vampire to see if the mouth would be as soft as the lips but the brochure recommended keeping them gagged except for feeding until they settled in.

He knew he wasn't going to be able to lift the other vampire, Angel so settled on dragging the limp form across on a tarpaulin. He rolled the dark vampire onto the bedding in the enclosure and ran his hands down the firm flanks remembering the pleasure he had experienced at the sales yard.

The smaller vampire had begun to stir and Rupert quickly secured Angel and went to clean up the crates. The book advised feeding them quickly to imprint him as provider/sire figure in their minds so he prepared some of the blood and returned to the enclosure to watch them.

The blond was awake but groggy and watched him with cautious eyes.

"Would you like some blood boy?" Rupert asked holding up the feeding bottle. He figured it would be easier to feed one before the other awoke. Rupert saw Spike's nostrils flare at the sight and the vampire nodded slightly.

Rupert could tell the blond was aware of the other vampire still unconscious next door by the way his gaze flickered towards the body. "Stay," he ordered as he knelt beside the vampire to undo the gag. It felt a bit silly to say when Spike was still restrained and hobbled but the book had told him to assert his authority early on.

Spike watched him warily as Rupert held up the feeding bottle and brought it to the vampire's lips. Spike guzzled down the blood like he was starving. When the bottle was empty Rupert could not resist wiping the stray blood drops from Spike's chin and feeding them back into the open mouth. He jumped when Spike sucked his finger and felt himself harden at the thought of that suction around his cock. His finger grazed across one fang and Rupert pulled his finger free quickly. By the impudent gleam Rupert could tell the incident had not been accidental and he inserted the gag again.

"Bad boy," Rupert scolded. Feeling suddenly nervous and tipped off by the tension that suddenly filled the slim form Rupert turned around to find Angel staring at him. While Spike reminded Rupert of a leopard or jaguar Angel was more like a lion he had once seen, a man eater they had captured in India. Rupert had shivered then and he had to control the shiver now. This was the elder Aurelian and the one Rupert had to dominate first and firmly. He knew that Angel would remember their previous meeting and Rupert had to build on that early.

"Do you want to feed?" he asked as calmly as he could when the toffee coloured eyes flashed gold. He stood over the restrained vampire holding the bottle until the eyes returned to their natural colour and Angel nodded sullenly. "Kneel up," he directed, "good boy." He took the gag off marvelling at the size of the mouth insert.

Rupert fed the elder vampire keeping the younger one in sight at all times as the book advised. He ruffled the hair of the brunet as it fed praising its good manners. It made Rupert all tingly inside to think that he controlled all that power he could feel under his hand. Well the Initiative Corporation chip controlled them and he owned them. It didn't bear thinking about his position if the vampires were unchipped.

He frowned at the gritty feeling under his hand and decided to bath his new pets after dinner he didn't want them going to bed dirty.

When he returned from the washing up Rupert found the smaller vampire (he was going to have to start thinking of them by their names) at the length of his short chain snarling at the larger vampire. Rupert had been warned about the family difficulties and his reading suggested that a prolonged separation had blurred the status roles between the vampires.

If he followed instructions properly Rupert was hoping it would not be an issue for long.

"Stop it both of you," he said sharply. The blond pulled back reluctantly and sat back. The brunet, Angel looked up at Rupert through his shaggy hair trying to appear innocent. Rupert snorted to let Angel know he wasn't fooled, "bath time," he said unclipping Angel's chain first.

Both vampires were still in the display harnesses that the yard had fitted them with. Rupert intended to pick accessories for them himself and decided that they would be much better naked until then except for the gags and butt plugs anyway.

The manual had recommended plain unscented soap since the vampires had such a sensitive sense of smell but Rupert had been unable to resist a natural sandalwood range that included soaps, shampoo and lotion.

When he could afford it Rupert intended to have a shower installed on the porch but for now he had to make do with a tin tub and hose. Hooking on a leash Rupert led Angel through the house. He had filled two buckets with hot water for the tub. The vampire looked around Rupert's house with curiosity. The manual told him in no uncertain terms to not let the vampires get comfortable with human things hence the tub and buckets. It would have been so much easier to clean them in the bathroom he thought with a sigh.

Returning to the porch Rupert found that Spike had curled up on his bedding. Rupert directed Angel to fill the tub and then he removed the body harness from the large vampire. This was the moment to enforce his position as alpha according to the manual. He had to be able to control both vampires without their restraints relying only on the fact that the chips prevented them from actually hurting him.

Rupert removed everything but the gag and plug and directed Angel into the tub. The alacrity by which Angel obeyed him suggested that the vampire was quite keen to be clean again.

Rupert efficiently soaped Angel up trying to remain detached from the feel of the powerful body under his fingers. When he got down to the groin he found Angel had hardened under his touch and he resisted the urge to stroke the firm erection more than necessary. Once he had washed Angel's hair he tugged the vampire out of the tub and hosed him clean. Angel cringed at the cold spray but turned obediently letting Rupert relax a little.

"Kneel," he said to Angel and refastened the collar, "now stay."

He turned to the blond who had moved right to the back of his enclosure, "come here," Rupert said with a frown. Spike looked at him sullenly and did not move. Rupert had expected the trouble to come from the larger vampire and was momentarily at a loss at Spike's rebellion. He strode over and grabbed Spike's leash. Spike jerked back causing the leash to flick up and catch Rupert on the palm. He sucked in his breath in shock at the sting of pain and watched as Spike dropped to the ground. Obviously the chip had triggered from Rupert's reaction, not hard but enough to remind the vampire of the consequences.

Rupert had to resist the urge to comfort the pained vampire, Spike was looking up at him with such an air of betrayal it felt like Rupert had been the one to do something wrong.

"Come here," he said again and this time the blond obeyed albeit reluctantly, "that was very naughty of you," he scolded showing the vampire the small cut on his palm. Spike's gaze fixed on the small bead of blood drying there and suddenly Rupert was reminded that this was a predator. Even chipped and trained the vampire nature was not changed and Rupert was reminded once again of the big cats in the zoo.

Casually Rupert brought his hand up to his mouth and licked away the blood. Spike's blue eyes followed every movement making Rupert even more nervous.

Once the blood was gone Rupert ordered Spike into the tub. The blond looked down into the water and wrinkled his nose. Rupert had to stifle a grin at how silly the expression looked around the gag, "the water is not that dirty," he tugged off Spike's harness and collar. With a put upon expression Spike climbed into the tub and let Rupert wash him down. Spike tried to dodge the rinse water and shook himself like a dog. Rupert knew vampires did not feel the cold but he could almost see goose bumps forming on the slender form and he had to subdue more feelings of guilt.

Spike knelt by his enclosure without Rupert having to tell him and Rupert had to wonder again about the intelligence of vampires. He knew what the books said about animal cunning and demon minds, but both vampires seemed so human-like that Rupert was not certain how true it was.

He decided to break from the manual and bring both vampires inside to dry off by the fire. He hadn't installed any restraining rings in the house but aside from the one flare of rebellion both vampires had been very well behaved.

Taking up their leashes Rupert led them into the house and let them settle in front of the fire. He settled into a chair and watched as they got as close to the fire as they could without risk and while keeping a strict distance apart. Rupert's fingers itched to run through the drying hair of both vampires as they soaked up the warmth. It had been a long day and an even longer evening waiting for the vampires to be delivered and Rupert was getting very tired.

A crash woke Rupert with a start. Disorientated it took him a few moments to realise he had fallen asleep in his chair. Secondly he noticed his vampires standing glaring at each other over the remains of his lamp and occasional table. Thirdly he saw the remains of the rug the vampires had been resting on.

"What the bloody hell is going on?" he said, anger making his voice harder than normal.

Both vampires jumped guiltily turning to face him and Rupert could see evidence of fighting on both of them. Spike dropped instantly to his knees and crawled over to Rupert. Angel walked over but dropped to his knees when he came close.

"That is not going to work on me," Rupert said to them both, "that was very bad and I am disappointed in you both." Rupert rubbed the bridge of his nose understanding now why the salesman had encouraged him to increase his contents insurance. He had been worrying about blood stains in the carpet not dominance games breaking his furniture.

"I had hoped I could trust you in the house but obviously I will have to housebreak you first. Outside the pair of you." Rupert barked out his order.

Both vampires obeyed, quickly slipping out onto the porch and waiting beside their enclosures glaring at each other in obvious accusation. Rupert hadn't thought he would have to use the punishment harnesses so early but he knew he had to take control or the vampires would run wild.

But first a taste of discipline like the manual suggested, "Turn and kneel," he told them. As they obeyed Rupert removed a slipper and positioned himself. Quickly he administered several sharp slaps across the buttocks of both vampires admiring the pink glow he was creating. He wished he had more time but he had work in the morning.

"Assume the position," he said as he took the harnesses out of their box. Glaring at each other the vampires crossed their wrists behind their backs and leant down to grasp their ankles. Rupert locked the cuffs into place. Both vampire cocks were hard, it was a conditioned response but Rupert still found it gratifying as he bound them up with the provided leather cords stretching the heavy balls and wrapping them until they looked like candy bonbons.

Rupert guided both vampires into their cages and helped them lie down. Despite the damage to his property Rupert could not resist ruffling both heads and then covering them with spare blankets before he headed inside to clean up and go to bed.

The manual had not warned him about interior wear and tear when instructing him on how to care for vampires. It was possible that taking both was more than he was capable of dealing with but his cock was pretty sure that it was a good idea. Tomorrow he would get his chance to sample more of the delights of his vampires but right now he needed a stiff drink, a good wank and a good nights sleep in that order.

END?

Series this work belongs to: