Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandoms:
Relationship:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
345
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
10
Hits:
1,105

Sephiroth Super Nova and Sundaes

Summary:

none

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

FF7
Sephiroth, Super Nova, and Sundaes

by "Sephiroth"
Sephiroth@map.com

 

Tifa blinked. "Does anyone think Cloud killed Sephiroth just a little too easily?" she asked as they headed off in the Highwind.

"You have a point there." Yuffie nodded.

"....." Vincent moped.

"Hey! I'm good, okay?" Cloud huffed, a little annoyed at the conversation.

"But you ain't *that* good." Barret pointed out.

"So, then how...?" Cait Sith began to ask.

"I know the reason." said a voice from the other side of the room.

Everyone turned and gaped. Aeris was standing there, smiling warmly at them.

"I saw Sephiroth run you through." Cloud gasped. "How... how can you be alive."

"I'm not." Aeris said, quietly.

"Then we're...?" Red XIII asked.

Aeris nodded. "You died of asphyxiation in deep space after Earth was destroyed in Sephiroth's Super Nova attack."

"When I get my hands on that guy, I'm gonna." Barret began...

Just then a five year old child with long silver hair and aquamarine eyes popped out from behind Aeris. "Gonna what?" he challenged. "Bow 'fore me and 'claim my greatness."

"Now, Sephiroth." Aeris said. "You've got to learn to use proper grammar. It's 'bow before me and proclaim my greatness."

"Yeah. What she said." Sephiroth challenged.

"Aren't you a little young?" Tifa asked.

"Give me a break!" Sephiroth bitched. "I was just cloned five years ago. "

Aeris looked down expectantly. "Sephiroth. Remember why you're here?"

"Aw... Aeris... do I gotta?" Sephiroth scowled.

"Yes. You have to."

Sephiroth sighed. "I don't wanna."

"Sephiroth! We are not leaving here until you do."

Sephiroth pouted.

Aeris crossed her arms and tapped her fingers meaningfully. "We're not going to get ice cream sundaes until you do what you're supposed to."

"Oh, all right." Sephiroth finally gave in. "I'm sorry for killing everyone and blowing up the galaxy and Cloud, I'm sorry for all the mean things I did to you." he looked up at Aeris. "Can we go get sundaes now?" he asked.

"Yeah." Aeris nodded. "You kept your promise, so I guess I gotta keep mine, too."

 

=30=

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Sephiroth.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.