Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandoms:
Character:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
282
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
14
Hits:
1,062

Sephi vs a Sorceress

Summary:

Sometime between FF7 and FF8

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

Sephi Vs. A Sorceress

by "Sephiroth"

Sephiroth@map.com

FF7

(disclaimer: All Final Fantasy characters are owned by Squaresoft.)

 

Sephi Vs. A Sorceress

by Sephiroth

Sephiroth stared in bewilderment at this new arrival. Who did she think she was anyhow? He had just claimed the world on behalf of his mother, Jenova and now this bitch just waltz right in and declared that it was hers. Well, no way. He wasn't going to just sit there and take that. He would show her just who it was who ran things around here. He went to her private mansion to lay down a few rules.

"Look!" he said, firmly, putting his foot down. "I am the ruler of this... HEY!" he was suddenly upside down.

"You were saying?" the sorceress yawned.

Sephiroth glared at her, despite being upside down. "You will put me down this instant and you will treat me with the proper respect. Is that clear?"

The sorceress tossed him into her swimming pool and strolled toward the door in a very dignified manner.

A moment later, Sephiroth rose straight up out of the pool until he was standing in the middle of it. Then he walked over to the edge of it.

Only to be pushed back in.

This was repeated several times until an exhausted Sephiroth struggled out of the pool and lay on the deck like a landed marlin.

The sorceress smiled and decided not to throw him back in to drown.

"You might be of use to me." she decided. "Once you're properly trained."

Sephiroth just lay there, too exhausted to deal with any of this. For the moment, he just wanted to sleep.

 

PART TWO SOON

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Sephiroth.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.